187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

21 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

In India it can take upto 1 month.

So you better calculate this much time.

Ā 

As it takes time to book appointment and then it takes physical police verification then picking up pcc from passport office.

Ā 

Any chefs/cooks nominations been approved applied in June 2017 from South AustraliaĀ 

Edited by Sameer 120

Hi every1 I have a question pls help meĀ 

I am working in regional area since may 2016 however I got my or on Aug, 2017.

I already applied my citizenship on aug2018

It's been 15 months already I been working after got pr

Do I really need to go 9 more months or I can leave my employer now

Ā 

Ā 

7 minutes ago, NAWAP LOED said:

U r lucky ...

Ā 

Dying every single day with fear and waiting for visa grant...butšŸ™„šŸ˜•šŸ˜• getting dissapointed ....worse time ever...being negative all the time....life became hell....can't eat properly , couldn't sleep enough, tension and its effecting my job too....doing silly mistakes at jobšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Did loose weight...i was 54kg in weight but today did weigh and found 47šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ ....just in five weeks.....bridging visa was far better...m being sensitive to everything... quarrelling with everyone...

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Ramneet said:

Dying every single day with fear and waiting for visa grant...butšŸ™„šŸ˜•šŸ˜• getting dissapointed ....worse time ever...being negative all the time....life became hell....can't eat properly , couldn't sleep enough, tension and its effecting my job too....doing silly mistakes at jobšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Did loose weight...i was 54kg in weight but today did weigh and found 47šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ ....just in five weeks.....bridging visa was far better...m being sensitive to everything... quarrelling with everyone...

Ā 

Same situationĀ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For the people who feel depressed for their waits and approvals, i tell you a story of this guy whoā€™s PR is granted 3 weeks ago from NSWĀ but is no more in this world. HisĀ wait wasĀ over 23 months, trying and crying everyday that when will his wait come to an end, he kept his paperworkĀ upto date but got sick of waiting and waiting. He was a truck driver. And inĀ Depression he did this accident who tookĀ his life.Ā 

All i wanna say is dont be stressed, things will happen accordingly and on your times, if you wanna push or pull your timesĀ Can You? No impossible.Ā 

Can you jump in year 2020? No!Ā 

It will happen when 2020Ā willĀ come.Ā 

Be blessed that you are a permanent resident of this planet earth. Be blessed that you are citizen of your country atleast. You have your parents, guardians, brothers and sisters . Be thankful to god for every single breath and feed your taking.

i know these PR approvals will change your life. Some of you single ones will be getting married, some of the family people will buy houses or business or call their families or partners from overseas . They will surely be yours, everything is yours, this world is yours. This will happen soon. Your PR will definitely come soon friends.

But all you are doing is just puttingĀ your energy on negative side that what if not? So what if not .. be brave fight with those circumstances. Man up.Ā 

Laugh on whatever is happening or however they are treating you. Just be positive.Ā 

Life is too short to be stressed afterall you are not getting alive out of this cycle. Live it to the fullest be thankful to that power of mother nature and god whos feeding you with food and water. We are so blessed.

God gets very sad when he sees his children are not happy with what he has given us. He is given us so much, has anyone ever realised..? And heā€™ll also give us these approvals.

Coming to Australia was our choice they didnā€™t invite us to come and suffer.Ā I feel embarrass for the people who have made it hard for the deserving ones by spoiling the PR criteria by opening bogus and falseĀ businesses. They have spoiled so many careers and lives.Ā 

So donā€™t be that next truck driver..Your life is precious to alot of people. Your parents, brothers sisters love you alot. Your future loves you alot and is waiting around the corner for you to be positive and keep walking .. just keep walking dont worry about the destination.. its close...

I request you to concentrate on your health food and work....Ā wake up everyday with a smile on your face that today is your day of your PR approval...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Indianbloke
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

For the people who feel depressed for their waits and approvals, i tell you a story of this guy whoā€™s PR is granted 3 weeks ago from NSWĀ but is no more in this world. HisĀ wait wasĀ over 23 months, trying and crying everyday that when will his wait come to an end, he kept his paperworkĀ upto date but got sick of waiting and waiting. He was a truck driver. And inĀ Depression he did this accident who tookĀ his life.Ā 

All i wanna say is dont be stressed, things will happen accordingly and on your times, if you wanna push or pull your timesĀ Can You? No impossible.Ā 

Can you jump in year 2020? No!Ā 

It will happen when 2020Ā willĀ come.Ā 

Be blessed that you are a permanent resident of this planet earth. Be blessed that you are citizen of your country atleast. You have your parents, guardians, brothers and sisters . Be thankful to god for every single breath and feed your taking.

i know these PR approvals will change your life. Some of you single ones will be getting married, some of the family people will buy houses or business or call their families or partners from overseas . They will surely be yours, everything is yours, this world is yours. This will happen soon. Your PR will definitely come soon friends.

But all you are doing is just puttingĀ your energy on negative side that what if not? So what if not .. be brave fight with those circumstances. Man up.Ā 

Laugh on whatever is happening or however they are treating you. Just be positive.Ā 

Life is too short to be stressed afterall you are not getting alive out of this cycle. Live it to the fullest be thankful to that power of mother nature and god whos feeding you with food and water. We are so blessed.

God gets very sad when he sees his children are not happy with what he has given us. He is given us so much, has anyone ever realised..? And heā€™ll also give us these approvals.

Coming to Australia was our choice they didnā€™t invite us to come and suffer.Ā I feel embarrass for the people who have made it hard for the deserving ones by spoiling the PR criteria by opening bogus and falseĀ businesses. They have spoiled so many careers and lives.Ā 

So donā€™t play with your life like that truck driver did.

I request you to concentrate on your health food and work....Ā wake up everyday with a smile on your face that today is your day of your PR approval...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Really horrible.Yes itā€™s true that we need positivity everyday and donā€™t stress too much. Let things to be happened. Wait and watch and pray for good.

Ā  Ā Stay #POSITIVE šŸ˜Š

• Like 2