187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

17 hours ago, Cook2017 said:

Today my employer withdrew my nomination without asking me anything. Got notification from immi. Ha .... Today this world shows me real teeth. We are familly with a child

Move immediately somewhere else. My friend had the same experience. He employer suddenly told her that they will no longer sponsor her as planned. She was living in Canberra with her husband and four children. They immediately moved to the Northern Territory. She is going to apply for state nomination there. She is happy there and is sure to get state nomination according to the MA she spoke to there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cook2017 said:

Today my employer withdrew my nomination without asking me anything. Got notification from immi. Ha .... Today this world shows me real teeth. We are familly with a child

Almost same thing happened with me.me . im offshore and my employer shut down the business and didn't informed me.me . after 20 months wait my nomination refused nd i got news on that day..employer shut down the business jus business relationship months when file opened.now I can't  apply again coz dont have 3yrs experience according to new rules.jus stuck in india forever after spending 8yrs in Melbourne..cook..

3 hours ago, Dhillon7 said:

Almost same thing happened with me.me . im offshore and my employer shut down the business and didn't informed me.me . after 20 months wait my nomination refused nd i got news on that day..employer shut down the business jus business relationship months when file opened.now I can't  apply again coz dont have 3yrs experience according to new rules.jus stuck in india forever after spending 8yrs in Melbourne..cook..

Try 489

• Like 1

My time line

Visa and nomination applied: 22 Sep 2017
RCB: 3 Nov 2017
Nomination refused: 25 Jan 2018

Re-applied visa: 21 Feb 2018

Vocational education trainer- NT

My question: I should count processing time from the date of my first visa application or from the date of my second visa application ? Thanking you in advance.

• Don't worry. God's got you. This week is going to be filled with good news, answered prayers, breakthroughs, miracles and favor!. Claim it!!

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

My time line

Visa and nomination applied: 22 Sep 2017
RCB: 3 Nov 2017
Nomination refused: 25 Jan 2018

Re-applied visa: 21 Feb 2018

Vocational education trainer- NT

My question: I should count processing time from the date of my first visa application or from the date of my second visa application ? Thanking you in advance.

• Don't worry. God's got you. This week is going to be filled with good news, answered prayers, breakthroughs, miracles and favor!. Claim it!!

From the second one of course. The first one was refused and it's out of the picture.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OLIVIAQ said:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to check visa progress via ImmiAccount ?

I have been asking my migrant agent to provide me with the password to log in, but they're not doing so for whatever reason.

Any one has any solution or similar situation?

I imported the visa application into my immi account, but check with ur MA if they let u do it cause if you edited something in ur application and resulted visa refused, ur MA might not take the responsibility.

4 minutes ago, Nov2017 said:

I imported the visa application into my immi account, but check with ur MA if they let u do it cause if you edited something in ur application and resulted visa refused, ur MA might not take the responsibility.

thanks for your reply, what do you mean by importing visa application?

coz basically you will need a username and a password to log in ? 

but my MA is keeping the password......

13 hours ago, OLIVIAQ said:

thanks for your reply, what do you mean by importing visa application?

coz basically you will need a username and a password to log in ? 

but my MA is keeping the password......

Do u have ur own immi account ? I used that to apply different visas before,  U can apply for one and import ur current visa application. From what I remember U just need visa reference no., ur date of birth and travel document number 🙂

27 minutes ago, Nov2017 said:

Do u have ur own immi account ? I used that to apply different visas before,  U can apply for one and import ur current visa application. From what I remember U just need visa reference no., ur date of birth and travel document number 🙂

Hello,

Can Anyone guide me thru this. I created an account and was sucessful and everytime I login it shows this one photo below.? I don’t know where I go to check my status/application etc? Can someone can guide me pls. 🙏 thanks

CE50D441-4987-4F03-9408-920E76E2038E.jpeg

Edited by DIS187

52 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

Hello,

Can Anyone guide me thru this. I created an account and was sucessful and everytime I login it shows this one photo below.? I don’t know where I go to check my status/application etc? Can someone can guide me pls. 🙏 thanks

CE50D441-4987-4F03-9408-920E76E2038E.jpeg

Yes now you can login , select import application and fill your file and passport then you will be able to see your file processing 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gary1724 said:

Yes now you can login , select import application and fill your file and passport then you will be able to see your file processing 

Thank you so much. It says Skilled Migration Received.. What does this mean? Does this means they already look at my application or not yet? Appreciate your all responses.. 🙏 

Hi guys, just a quick question.

My contract states the employment will lasts for 4 years under visa 187, and I have plan to work for about 2 years (meeting visa condition). Does the immigration is going to question anything? I'm just confused there maybe some conflicts between employment law and immigration law?

22 minutes ago, Nhung Nguy said:

Hi guys, just a quick question.

My contract states the employment will lasts for 4 years under visa 187, and I have plan to work for about 2 years (meeting visa condition). Does the immigration is going to question anything? I'm just confused there maybe some conflicts between employment law and immigration law?

That may actually be positive for your PR visa to be approved as it shows your employer is keen to employ you that long. This shows that the business has a genuine need for you. Ifnyou wish to leave after two years, cross the bridge when you get there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1