187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hello everyone, I applied restaurant manager in feb 2018. And my study is diploma of business. Is that negative effect on file? And i am already on 457 with same employer. 

Thanks 

Not at all. You have the right qualification and experiences. Take your time and chill

20 hours ago, ring3018 said:

I agree with you. I don't think immi will care you anyone who can't control things outside of their reach (liquidation company, bankrupt etc...)

No, it is not compulsory to work with the employer before grating the visa but most of the agents advise us to do so.

Thanks 

Hi all,

I am concerning is there anyone in our group having experiences like me now, as Immi called my employers to check on nomination a week ago and then I haven’t got any calls till now. If it happens to you before, would they process your application and nomination soon? 

Big thanks if anyone has some ideas for me.

Note: DE May 17 in Qld for restaurant manager, and Sydney Immi processing office.

11 minutes ago, Ninang said:

Hi all,

I am concerning is there anyone in our group having experiences like me now, as Immi called my employers to check on nomination a week ago and then I haven’t got any calls till now. If it happens to you before, would they process your application and nomination soon? 

Note: DE May 17 in Qld for restaurant manager, and Sydney Immi processing office.

It means they are working on your file (processing) but no-one knows how long they will take exactly.

They will finalize the nomination first and if approved will proceed with your visa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ninang said:

Hi all,

My employer got call from immigration but after 45 minutes of that case officer approved nomination and opened the file for visa and requested other documents ( police check and medicals) same day. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CarmenChung said:

I think maybe just your agent thinks it is time for health check because the files takes up  to two years to open. So if you do it now, probably you can get visa approved str8 away if they approve your nomination later. IELTS and qualification of yourself was a must before you submit the application but if you did the health check too early it may expire before they open the file.

But if it was really immi’s request you were very blessed! 😅🙏🏼

Thanks for your reply Carmen, I really hope it’s for good 

Just now, Ramneet said:

My employer got call from immigration but after 45 minutes of that case officer approved nomination and opened the file for visa and requested other documents ( police check and medicals) same day. 

Any update? How long ago did you applied?

1 minute ago, Ramneet said:

Congrats on you. I believe they start processing now and never know when they will come out with an answer so nothing I can do now except waiting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ninang said:

Hi all,

You are not the only one. Case officer call my employer to check with nomination on mid September. And she remind my employer to check email as they ask for more documents. We submitted all the documents that they require two weeks ago. So far no response yet. Hope will hear some good news soon.

My timeline

187 DE,  LR country, VIC, cook onshore

Rcb, nomination, visa applied OCT 2017

RCB approved NOV 2017

4 minutes ago, Ramneet said:

Rcb ,visa and nomination applied in june 2017 and got call this thursday . Case officer requested for documents same day.

Congrats Mate. What’s ur occupation? Mine is June 2017 as well. Been waiting patiently. Called my MA and said I dont need to rely on forum because just wanted to know if there’s any update with my application coz been reading a lot in forum and some people opened their file june 2017 same as mine but they said i can’t rely on forum.😭 I should’nt called them in the first place. So sad😭

1 minute ago, DIS187 said:

Congrats Mate. What’s ur occupation? Mine is June 2017 as well. Been waiting patiently. Called my MA and said I dont need to rely on forum because just wanted to know if there’s any update with my application coz been reading a lot in forum and some people opened their file june 2017 same as mine but they said i can’t rely on forum.😭 I should’nt called them in the first place. So sad😭

Chef DE NSW onshore

6 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

Thanks ...hope will hear so many news from form soon....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jugraj said:

I think according to immi, for restraurent manager qualification should be diploma of hospitality not business, check with your ma.

Thanks, but i grant 457 visa on same study in march and last month grant 482 nomination as well on same study. So what you think? It will be still problem?

1 hour ago, Ninang said:

Hi all,

It seems like the processing time is quicker now if they process May 2017. Mine is July 2017

6 hours ago, Ninang said:

Hi all,

Hi

i applied as a cook June 2017  in Qld 4 weeks ago I called ph call from immigration & after 3 days my employer got ph call but still waiting no change Yet

11 minutes ago, Kirat said:

Hi

i applied as a cook June 2017  in Qld 4 weeks ago I called ph call from immigration & after 3 days my employer got ph call but still waiting no change Yet

Hi kirat, could you please tell what did they ask you if you don’t mind? Thank you