187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

43 minutes ago, cavas85 said:

Hi everyone,

I discovered this amazing forum few weeks ago, and I have been a silent follower since then. 

It helps a lot sharing experience from all of us.

My question regard our conditions:

Do we count the 2 years from the day we start to be employed or  from the day visa is granted? In my opinion, reading the government website, is clear that  it starts from the moment the we begin employed. But I heard different and opposite opinion from various MA.

Which is your opinion ? Do you have any experience to share?

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 20.00.54.png

If you read it clearly, the sentence above you highlighted is if you Do Not make a genuine effort to begin your employment within 6 months of:

the visa being granted if you were granted this visa while you were in Australia

2 years started from the day you were granted the visa.

Just now, cavas85 said:

I also agree with you. but don't want to make any mistake aver visa is granted. WIll you work 2 more years after the granted even if many are waiting from 2 and half already?

Why not if everything goes well and your employer is treating you as an employee in the way one deserves then i would say go ahead give your best and best will be the outcome. God bless all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

On 09/08/2018 at 23:25, Billa22 said:

IS THERE ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO APPLY FOR 187 DE. APPLIED FOR RCB, NOMINATION AND VISA TOGETHER ON 25 JANUARY 2018 .RCB APPROVED ON 17 FEB AND NO NEWS YET ON IMMI ACCOUNT. IS THEIR ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM. THANKS

Applied in nov 2017 rcb approved after 6 months nd no news yet for visa nd nomination.

On 10/08/2018 at 00:57, Ramneet said:

Did they ask for medicals again??

46 minutes ago, Winnie2310 said:

Why everyone are so eager to quit the job? 

Because one have to move on with other better positions. For example, you have worked 2 years for your organization and they sponsored you and it took 2 years for the visa to be processed, how do they expect you to be in that role for 6 years without advancement, that is not good for any human being except those who chooses to remain. For example, if you are an IT Technician, and have worked with your organization for 1 to 2 years, you will like to move to high position like team leader, supervisor or manager of an IT department and you are able to secure this job outside your organization, how will you feel. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Manu said:

May 2017 nsw cook

Apply first attempt got refused .stressing so much now 

Any ideas 

Hey Manu, sorry to hear that! Could you plz share what reason have been given for the refusal? Also if you could plz share how many people were working there already and business turnover? This might help others in their case. Thanks in advance 

Hi Guys 

i am new member  to this forum but regular visitor to check everyone post.

our Visa applied August 2016 RSMS .

Position Cook

its been so long we are waiting for almost 27 Months , No update so far, very frustrated.

any one else on same boat ?

Thanks 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2