187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

44 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/11/afp-search-raids-affairs-department-peter-dutton-au-pair-visa-leaks

Look this guy tried to play with the immigrants future now god knows what his future is 

JUSTICE ✌

AFP is investigating the officer who leaked the information but not Peter Dutton.

2 hours ago, Deza said:

Amazing to see immi is working on march, april 2017 files. whereas, someone like me still waiting since June 2016. 

Hi Deza 

me too waiting from June 2016 Sales &marketing manager fromQld

Shows received nothing else 😒

which state you are?

20 minutes ago, Waiting4betterdays said:

Did you ask your agent or call immi ..what they are saying .they clear so many files of December month .reply here what your agent saying 

Yes they ask for documents (bas, pay slip, work place pics, evidence of English requirement) in jun 18 and we submitted all in end of jun18 after that no updates. We talk with agent he says just wait 

17 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Actually we all get super excited when we see things getting done for others
Lets all create a normal atmosphere
Where we loose our stress and talk another topic.
Ok tell me who all are from overseas and which country / state ? emoji3.png

Good idea..but when we are in that boat where we all knows where will be the end ,,how come we can survive in positive assumptions..Me here from 8 yrs. From pb 

Edited by Waiting4betterdays
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone,

My MA has got a call from immigration today, requesting for latest financial documents.. within the next 7 days. I've been waiting since Mar 2017 and finally, it looks like they are speeding up the process. I will just share my time line, if someone is interested to know.

State: ACT

RCB is already approved in 2017 April

Applied for nomination on March 2017. Applied for Visa on 30th of Jan 2018.  It's been 20 months since I applied for nomination. Who knows what will happen. Hope for the best!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Ish90 said:

Hi Everyone,

My MA has got a call from immigration today, requesting for latest financial documents.. within the next 7 days. I've been waiting since Mar 2017 and finally, it looks like they are speeding up the process. I will just share my time line, if someone is interested to know.

State: ACT

RCB is already approved in 2017 April

Applied for nomination on March 2017. Applied for Visa on 30th of Jan 2018.  It's been 20 months since I applied for nomination. Who knows what will happen. Hope for the best!!

Hi, can I just ask why did you apply for the nomination first and then visa after 9 months? I’m this same occupation and state but applied in Feb 2018. I’m working for large childcare chain.

Hi everyone,

I discovered this amazing forum few weeks ago, and I have been a silent follower since then. 

It helps a lot sharing experience from all of us.

My question regard our conditions:

Do we count the 2 years from the day we start to be employed or  from the day visa is granted? In my opinion, reading the government website, is clear that  it starts from the moment the we begin employed. But I heard different and opposite opinion from various MA.

Which is your opinion ? Do you have any experience to share?

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 20.00.54.png