187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just got information from the agent, they r finalising application in Apr 2017, hopefully its true(?) and good luck to everyone!
I've been waiting for 11months, and still waiting.... no any news yet
State: VIC
Visa lodged: Nov 2017
Ā 
I don't think so about april 2017.
I am from that batch but no news has
come yet
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I don't think so about april 2017.
I am from that batch but no news has
come yet

I am not sure also some people got approved Nov ,December 2017.and one of my friend approved January 2018 NSW processing Centre NT Child care worker.my one January 2018 no news

8 hours ago, sam2018 said:

I am also same childcare educator and nov 2017 and vic waiting offshore. Do you update your financial documents?

No... I asked the agent but they said I don't have to do anything yet cause they haven't looked at my profile. Do you update urs?

First time to hear about this in the news. Hope the new Government will have a rethink and do the needful thing and relief applicants from this ugly situation.Ā  187 visa is the main visa designed to keep people in the region, i hope they understand this.

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, cjay said:

Hi, applied for 187 March 2017. Position is Cook. Nomination rejected yesterday. Ā I applied for thisĀ visa off shore because I had a visa refusal before. Now I have nothing left. Age is over 45 and I am a family man.Ā only option is left to apply for AAT. I don't know how long this process take and can getĀ any favourable decision. Has anyone got an idea ?

How Ā many full time cook or chef were already their in business plan ?Ā 

Hi Guys

Ā I applied my visa and nomination at the same time in January 2017.Ā 

My file is opened and asked for further documents from the business mostly financial .and also they asked my police clearance. Itā€™s been one month since I submitted all the docs they asked for.

my questions are: why they ask documents for both nomination and visa?

and how long it usually takes to finalise the visa once documents provided ?

waiting is killing me.

time line

applied visa and nomination 13 jan 2017

file opened 27 August 2018

documentsĀ submitted 10 sept 2018

cook, vic,DE

thanksĀ 

good news from another client from my agency.. I was talking to my lawer and rsms that was applied in June 2017 (Nomination at the same time) was granted with PR. Occupation is Chef, salary Ā 56,940 in WA. Its getting better!!! hopefully my file will be open soonšŸ¤Ŗ

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JJJ said:

good news from another client from my agency.. I was talking to my lawer and rsms that was applied in June 2017 (Nomination at the same time) was granted with PR. Occupation is Chef, salary Ā 56,940 in WA. Its getting better!!! hopefully my file will be open soonšŸ¤Ŗ

Fingers crossed....!

8 hours ago, Garry-88 said:
8 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

0DF5A964-3C0A-4BE6-928B-5B7D1E9AEAF1.png

The Coalition Government is sayingĀ one thing but doing the exact opposite. How can they say they want more people in regional areas and yet drag the process and reject more applicants than ever before even as they drastically increase the number of temporary workers?Ā Lying bastards. All the while, we are forced to passively wait and endure.Ā We are the new indentured servants of Australia.

Ā 

Hello everyone...

Rcb visa nomination all together applied in june 2017 chefĀ DE NSW

Rcb approved in 5 weeks back in july or august 2017

Immigration called my employer today and got nomination approved after couple of hours of that call..file for visa not opened yet and agent told me that visa file will open in couple of days...

Waiting to hear from agent for further information

Edited by Ramneet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ramneet said:

Hello everyone...

Immigration called my employer today and got nomination approved after couple of hours of that call..file for visa not opened yet and agent told me that visa file will open in couple of days...

That's a great news

23 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

That's a great news

Ā 

58 minutes ago, Ramneet said:

Hello everyone...

What did they ask your employer?

1 hour ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

Ā 

What did they ask your employer?

They asked that whether my employer need staff in current time too??? Coz my boss Ā was seeking for staff fromĀ last year. And asked that who is working as chef now and my boss named me as m only chef there. And other related stuff to business such as no. Of employees in kitchen, my (chef) role, whether he is happy from my work or not....why he needs me....