187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

This so fu....d up ,idk what are we gonna do in a shity little town for 5 years I have been working here for almost two years and another two years once I get my residency, some brainless government this isĀ 

You don't have to stay there. You can move to any other shitty little town once you get the PR, as long it's regional. šŸ™‚

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

"The skilled worker intake accounts for about 120,000 but Mr Tudge said on Tuesday morning he was not seeking to impose stricter conditions on employers who sponsor these foreign workers."

15 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

I think they are planning to change permanent residency into some sort of 5 years visa with some restrictions but the proposal still has to go through parliament so let's seeĀ 

Am not sure it required parliamentary approval. It is a rule not a law.Ā 

7 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Yes but it wont affect those already waiting. It will apply to new applicants.

Ā 

And good news is, now with the new Prime Minister, they wont be refusing without asking for further documents.Ā 

I certainly hope that this also speeds up the screening process.

Hi, applied for 187 March 2017. Position is Cook. Nomination rejected yesterday. Ā I applied for thisĀ visa off shore because I had a visa refusal before. Now I have nothing left. Age is over 45 and I am a family man.Ā only option is left to apply for AAT. I don't know how long this process take and can getĀ any favourable decision. Has anyone got an idea ?

18 minutes ago, cjay said:

Hi, applied for 187 March 2017. Position is Cook. Nomination rejected yesterday. Ā I applied for thisĀ visa off shore because I had a visa refusal before. Now I have nothing left. Age is over 45 and I am a family man.Ā only option is left to apply for AAT. I don't know how long this process take and can getĀ any favourable decision. Has anyone got an idea ?

300-400 days is the waiting time for AAP and only a good lawyer/agent who has a deep understanding and knowledge of your case can tell you whether it'sĀ (or can be built into) a strong case that has a chance at the Tribunal.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cjay said:

Did they give any reason why they rejected it?

1 hour ago, cjay said:

Did they give any reason to reject that nominationĀ 

38 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

Did they give any reason why they rejected it?

They said there is no genuineĀ reason to hire a cook for this restaurant business. even they haven't given any single chance to submit anyĀ further documentsĀ to the immigration through my agent.Ā They straight away refused the nomination application after 19 months.

8 minutes ago, cjay said:

They said there is no genuineĀ reason to hire a cook for this restaurant business. even they haven't given any single chance to submit anyĀ further documentsĀ to the immigration through my agent.Ā They straight away refused the nomination application after 19 months.

Did you submit pay slips and tax returns documents and stuff?

6 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

Did you submit pay slips and tax returns documents and stuff?

MyĀ agent had submitted only couple of payslips.But he had submitted the employment contract and reference letters from my employers.

My agent point is, usually they ask additional documents before refusing the nomination, if they haven't got sufficient evidence to make a decision. According to him this is the first time he got a decision like this. But I am not sure what he is saying.

Ā 

2 hours ago, cjay said:

U canā€™t apply for aat if you have applied for offshore application. Only your employer can apply for aat.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Feb2017Cook said:

How can you got payslip when you basicly offshore?Ā 

Brother employment contract is importantant but they need to check your company performance whatever documents need to be submit for the company going concern. Eg finance stamens payrolls for staff tax documents after that they can see performance. In other things is you are in offshore that means company still running without you. Then they decided your Position nor need any more

Ā 

I know this is bit confusing. I had another visa refusal before and so I had to leave the country to apply for 187 visa. So I took a bridging visa B and left the country to apply my 187 visa and then came back againĀ to Australia . Last 19 months I have been working to this employer.

Just got information from the agent, they r finalising application in Apr 2017, hopefully its true(?) and good luck to everyone!

I've been waiting for 11months, and still waiting.... no any news yet

State: VIC

Visa lodged: Nov 2017

Ā 

• Confused 1

Just got information from the agent, they r finalising application in Apr 2017, hopefully its true(?) and good luck to everyone!
I've been waiting for 11months, and still waiting.... no any news yet
State: VIC
Visa lodged: Nov 2017
Ā 

I am also same childcare educator and nov 2017 and vic waiting offshore. Do you update your financial documents?