187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

Thanks so much fellows. You were right. Your information is correct and truthful. 

You are life savers. Otherwise i would have  done something stupid on the coming 9th oct.

Though i lose my money on the ticket i’ve spent. 

But i am laughing that i haven’t done anything stupid. 

You guys are legend. 

Thanks once again. 

Can you elaborate a bit?

Silent and Patient Follower~~ finally got our golden email 🙂

It has been a LONG wait, below is my timeline to set everyone waiting for their visa hopes up.

Visa and Nomination Application: 02nd Dec 2016

(Decision Ready File submitted)

Applicants: 2

Case Officer allocated: 26th July'18 with further documents request (AFP and Medicals)

Docs submitted on 09th Aug'18.

PR grant email received 02nd October.

Total wait period:  1 year, 10 months.

Everyone out there stay strong and positive your time, your day will come too!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Happiness2018 said:

Silent and Patient Follower~~ finally got our golden email 🙂

It has been a LONG wait, below is my timeline to set everyone waiting for their visa hopes up.

Visa and Nomination Application: 02nd Dec 2016

(Decision Ready File submitted)

Applicants: 2

Case Officer allocated: 26th July'18 with further documents request (AFP and Medicals)

Docs submitted on 09th Aug'18.

PR grant email received 02nd October.

Total wait period:  1 year, 10 months.

Everyone out there stay strong and positive your time, your day will come too!

Wow, you wait for such a long time. Congratulations!!!

Hi everyone  , I would like to share my story  today , applied 187 direct entry  on feb 2018  from regional area. Living in Melbourne for last 9 and half years in Melbourne with my wife and little one very happily working 5 days hard and 2 days with my beautiful  family and then I applied 187 having full skill and qualification including genuine position in the hotel in regional Victoria bcoz no option to stay in Australia further bcoz I am already in Australia in for last 9 and half year  and one day I applied 187 d entry  after then I life completely mess up I become yes man to them . Despite of good wages I have to work them like a donkey no personal life and family life. Ready to work any roster any time 4 -12 hours a day depends how busy is. If busy have to work 7 day up to 13 hours. If quite 3.5 days a week in quite session . I am telling you this Bcoz I sicker  this awaiting prossesing time some of fake applicant and sponsor we all genuine are suffer and exploited bocz they only look after business and profit don give a shit about other people feelings they also are human beings. Good luck to all 

Edited by Chef187F2018wyeriver
  • Sad 3

Hi friends..

I applied for 187 as cook in 2016 and nomination got refused in 2018 march. My case is at AAT at the moment. I am trying for 489 or 190. I have applied to do a skill assessment as cook which is mandatory for these visas. I passed the first section of the skill assessment and is waiting for the second round. It is an interview. If anyone in this forum has done the skill assessment for cook, can you please tell me the topics they might asks questions? It would be a great help.

5 minutes ago, anandjose90 said:

Hi friends..

I applied for 187 as cook in 2016 and nomination got refused in 2018 march. My case is at AAT at the moment. I am trying for 489 or 190. I have applied to do a skill assessment as cook which is mandatory for these visas. I passed the first section of the skill assessment and is waiting for the second round. It is an interview. If anyone in this forum has done the skill assessment for cook, can you please tell me the topics they might asks questions? It would be a great help.

I am pretty sure if you google what you just asked here you’ll find heaps of answers without having to wait for a reply.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anandjose90 said:

Hi friends..

Mate they Ask basics rules of cookery’s review the theory what you have study before. Safety and hygiene. All basic cooking method cleaning the equipment temperature monitoring ;hazzard  .food cost and waste management. Making sauces, pastries everything you have studied before with previous work experience. Conflict management, environmental issues etc.

1 minute ago, Sameer 120 said:

Mate they Ask basics rules of cookery’s review the theory what you have study before. Safety and hygiene. All basic cooking method cleaning the equipment temperature monitoring ;hazzard  .food cost and waste management. Making sauces, pastries everything you have studied before with previous work experience. Conflict management, environmental issues etc.

Which RTO ur using vetassess or Victoria University or William angliss ? If vetassess they are clearly mentioned in their guidelines what they are looking to ask you as long u are working in the industry since after qualification should not be a problem for you u will be all right. Good luck.

7 hours ago, Chef187F2018wyeriver said:

Hi everyone  , I would like to share my story  today , applied 187 direct entry  on feb 2018  from regional area. Living in Melbourne for last 9 and half years in Melbourne with my wife and little one very happily working 5 days hard and 2 days with my beautiful  family and then I applied 187 having full skill and qualification including genuine position in the hotel in regional Victoria bcoz no option to stay in Australia further bcoz I am already in Australia in for last 9 and half year  and one day I applied 187 d entry  after then I life completely mess up I become yes man to them . Despite of good wages I have to work them like a donkey no personal life and family life. Ready to work any roster any time 4 -12 hours a day depends how busy is. If busy have to work 7 day up to 13 hours. If quite 3.5 days a week in quite session . I am telling you this Bcoz I sicker  this awaiting prossesing time some of fake applicant and sponsor we all genuine are suffer and exploited bocz they only look after business and profit don give a shit about other people feelings they also are human beings. Good luck to all 

I completely understand ur situation bro....what can we do wit this ...some of them are suffering  more worse situation....patients...believe in God 

Request to the fellow mates on same boat those who are getting approvals.

When you share your timeline please also add what state and date. I think that’ll be enough, i guess some people dont wanna disclose dont know why but please if you share a news, share it properly . Your this much care really gives us good hopes and positivity levels. 

Rather then asking again and again its simple and easy to just share properly. 

Rest upto you

thanks

Edited by Indianbloke
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Chef187F2018wyeriver said:

U r right bro. I hav seen some of fake files got approval. Not on this page but around here where I live. Departments policy of catching fake employer or applicant looks like hav failed big time. Only people who were stuck 95 percent of them are genuine. They suffer at the end. Either their bussiness shuts down or they hav some issue wth employer in this long processing time. Fake ones get through easily. Looks like departments policy to increase processing time has big effect on genuine files rather than fake. Same I hav seen with partner visa files people who hav already married and hav everything genuine they are struggling to get their partner visa but people who just hav just registered their marriage  and real marriage still hav to take place got their visa approved without any problems. Everywhere genuine is struggling and fake is getting through. Departments policy failed big time 

Edited by Deep1991

Looks like yet another disappointing day for us ... 🤬

Hi all,

I would like to share my story with you all .

visa -1 :position : restaurant manager , qld 

appleied 10/02/2016

nomination refusal : 15/11/16

visa withdrawal : 20/11/16

Visa -2 position : restaurant manager , qld

Applied  06/12/2016

further documents asked : 01/08/2018(police clearance and updated medical )

documents submitted : 10/08/2018

visa & nomination grant : 05/10/2018

After 31 months and 1 failed attempt and a lot of sleepless nights I have finally got my residency today . 

Hang in there and don’t stop untill fill your dreams .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anand mohan said:

I am on BVA at the moment and planing to go overseas. And applying for BVB . Can anyone please let me know. While i am overseas and my files opens 187 . And in case they refuse my file . M I allowed to come back in Australia? Thanks 

No brother when you are in BVB application is not process. When you back to Australia start processing. Make sure to come before end your BVB. Otherwise you can’t come 

• Like 1