Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Recommended Posts

Jan 2017 DE Motor Mechanic
No rply yet still received

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, do anyone have any information about what is going to happen if business structure change with the change of abn number, whilst trading store name and owner are the same. any sight? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 420dream said:

Hi, do anyone have any information about what is going to happen if business structure change with the change of abn number, whilst trading store name and owner are the same. any sight? Thanks.

It happened to me. My situation is the restaurant had been sold from one company to another,  the trading name stayed the same, and the store remained open throughout the whole visa process. However, I received a nomination refusal at the end. Because the employer (the original company with old ABN) cannot guarantee 2 years ongoing position.

However, if it's not a selling process, it may just change the structure, you may still have a chance.  The department will give your company a chance to explain what is going on, if your new employer (new ABN) can prove that they're willing to continue your contract for further 2 years, it may work out for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eccc said:

It happened to me. My situation is the restaurant had been sold from one company to another,  the trading name stayed the same, and the store remained open throughout the whole visa process. However, I received a nomination refusal at the end. Because the employer (the original company with old ABN) cannot guarantee 2 years ongoing position.

However, if it's not a selling process, it may just change the structure, you may still have a chance.  The department will give your company a chance to explain what is going on, if your new employer (new ABN) can prove that they're willing to continue your contract for further 2 years, it may work out for you. 

Hi, eccc i am sorry for your loss. Do you take any further steps like applying for AAT, or you just withdraw the visa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 420dream said:

Hi, eccc i am sorry for your loss. Do you take any further steps like applying for AAT, or you just withdraw the visa?

Since my original employer is not in operation, therefore, I don't have a right to appeal for my nomination.    Only thing I can do is, wait for visa refusal and appeal for the visa, which I know it has zero chance to win, but buy me some time and I might seek another way out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Hi guys forum is working 

Yes its working. ..!

This is something like m connected to....n calm myself with this irritating wait for visa....glad its working.. how many r agree wid me?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys

good morning 

Does anyone have any info about travel out on bridging visa C ? 

If i need to apply Bridging Visa B?

how long does it take to come?

please share your experiences with us and it will be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys

have a lovely one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morning 

Does anyone have any info about travel out on bridging visa C ? 

If i need to apply Bridging Visa B?

how long does it take to come?

please share your experiences with us and it will be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys

have a lovely one

you should Applied Bridging Visa B it’s takes 2 to five days most of time grant 3 months you have to come before expired visa if it expired you can’t travel. Even your application is not processing until expired Bridging visa B

 

You can apply Bridging Visa B it’s takes two to tube days defe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morning 

Does anyone have any info about travel out on bridging visa C ? 

If i need to apply Bridging Visa B?

how long does it take to come?

please share your experiences with us and it will be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys

have a lovely one

 

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys Friend of mine got her namination approved 

187DE -restaurant manager

visa+nom applied march 2017

nomination approved October 2018.

good luck to everyone 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.

No you can check the immi web site it has mentioned clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.

Eligibility

 

Who could get this visa

  • You can apply for a BVB if you meet all of the following: 
  • you are in Australia
  • you already hold a Bridging visa A (BVA) or a BVB
  • you have applied in Australia for a substantive visa that can be granted to you while you are in Australia
  • you have substantial reasons for wanting to leave and return to Australia while your substantive visa application is being processed. 

Further criteria must be satisfied for the BVB to be granted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.

Up to 2 weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Eligibility

 

Who could get this visa

  • You can apply for a BVB if you meet all of the following: 
  • you are in Australia
  • you already hold a Bridging visa A (BVA) or a BVB
  • you have applied in Australia for a substantive visa that can be granted to you while you are in Australia
  • you have substantial reasons for wanting to leave and return to Australia while your substantive visa application is being processed. 

Further criteria must be satisfied for the BVB to be granted.

He holds Bridging C and and with this one there is no travel!


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I need some accurate information when I fill form 80 there is question is been removed deported or excluded from any country including Australia,what is the meaning of excluded ( my students visa was canceled 2004 and applied MRT after MRT I went to my Country after that Applied 457 my question is in 187 visa application form 80 do I need to mention about that above question) please help me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Guys I need some accurate information when I fill form 80 there is question is been removed deported or excluded from any country including Australia,what is the meaning of excluded ( my students visa was canceled 2004 and applied MRT after MRT I went to my Country after that Applied 457 my question is in 187 visa application form 80 do I need to mention about that above question) please help me.

Deported mean they catch you send back forcely , if you went back your country according to Australian law you should write no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MilaMocha said:

He holds Bridging C and and with this one there is no travel!

I think you cant go back on bvb , when you already on bvc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

I think you cant go back on bvb , when you already on bvc. 

 

2 hours ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morning 

Does anyone have any info about travel out on bridging visa C ? 

If i need to apply Bridging Visa B?

how long does it take to come?

please share your experiences with us and it will be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys

have a lovely one

 

Hey mate... see below (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visi/visi/bridging-visas)

Bridging visa C (BVC)

A Bridging visa C (BVC) is a temporary visa. It allows you to stay in Australia while your application for a substantive visa is being processed. A BVC can be granted if you lodge an application in Australia for a substantive visa but you do not already hold a substantive visa. A BVC does not allow you to return to Australia if you leave.
See: Bridging visa C - BVC - (subclass 030)

  • Thanks 1

Occupation: Personal Assistant
State: QLD
LR Country
Stream: DE 187

Number of applicants: 1
Nomination applied:  29th August 2017
Nomination approved: 21st February 2019
Visa applied: 29th August 2017
IMMI Status: Initial assessment as of 21st February 2019

Requested documents submitted: 7th March 2019
(UK Police check, Aus Police check, medical)
PR Granted: 11th March 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

I think you cant go back on bvb , when you already on bvc. 

you can do absolutely nothing until your visa is approved or denied. 

if you leave the country before that, there is no coming back.


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2018 at 07:50, Isabela said:

That’s awesome. Congrats to your friend. It seems like NT nominations goes faster as the need is higher. 

That’s s depends on our luck and CO. I have applied in October 2017 in same childcare worker in NT. But no news yet. Bad luck !  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Applied 187 DE , familly with one kid. Got one Medicare card with three printed name . Question is they will send us three card or one?

tx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cook2017 said:

Applied 187 DE , familly with one kid. Got one Medicare card with three printed name . Question is they will send us three card or one?

tx

They should send 2 if not u can request them and obviously chil don’t need to carry Medicare when parents have it already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much fellows. You were right. Your information is correct and truthful. 

You are life savers. Otherwise i would have  done something stupid on the coming 9th oct.

Though i lose my money on the ticket i’ve spent. 

But i am laughing that i haven’t done anything stupid. 

You guys are legend. 

Thanks once again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chef187F2018wyeriver said:

They should send 2 if not u can request them and obviously chil don’t need to carry Medicare when parents have it already 

Shall I go there and ask for another one coz I hv only one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×