187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

15 minutes ago, 420dream said:

Hi, do anyone have any information about what is going to happen if business structure change with the change of abn number, whilst trading store name and owner are the same. any sight? Thanks.

It happenedĀ to me. My situation is the restaurant had been sold from one company to another,Ā  the trading name stayed the same, and the store remained open throughout the whole visa process. However, I received a nomination refusal at the end. Because the employer (the original company with old ABN) cannot guarantee 2 years ongoing position.

However, if it's not a selling process, it may just change the structure, you may still have a chance.Ā  The department will give your company a chance to explain what is going on, if your new employer (new ABN) can prove that they're willing to continue your contract for further 2 years, it may work out for you.Ā 

5 minutes ago, eccc said:

It happenedĀ to me. My situation is the restaurant had been sold from one company to another,Ā  the trading name stayed the same, and the store remained open throughout the whole visa process. However, I received a nomination refusal at the end. Because the employer (the original company with old ABN) cannot guarantee 2 years ongoing position.

However, if it's not a selling process, it may just change the structure, you may still have a chance.Ā  The department will give your company a chance to explain what is going on, if your new employer (new ABN) can prove that they're willing to continue your contract for further 2 years, it may work out for you.Ā 

Hi, eccc i am sorry for your loss. Do you take any further steps like applying for AAT, or you just withdraw the visa?

10 minutes ago, 420dream said:

Hi, eccc i am sorry for your loss. Do you take any further steps like applying for AAT, or you just withdraw the visa?ļ»æ

Since my original employer is not in operation, therefore, I don'tĀ have a right to appeal for my nomination.Ā  Ā  Only thing I can do is, wait for visa refusal and appeal for the visa, which I know it has zero chance to win, butĀ buy me some time and I might seek another way out

• Like 1

Ā 

1 hour ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morningĀ 

Does anyone have any info about travel out on bridging visa C ?Ā 

If i need to apply Bridging Visa B?

how long does it take to come?

please share your experiences with us and it will be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys

have a lovely one

you should Applied Bridging Visa B itā€™s takes 2 to five days most of time grant 3 months you have to come before expired visa if it expired you canā€™t travel. Even your application is not processing until expired Bridging visa B

Ā 

You can apply Bridging Visa B itā€™s takes two to tube days defe

42 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morningĀ 

thanks guys

have a lovely one

Ā 

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.

7 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Normally the conditions are: no travel, which means you cannot apply for B and go abroad before the visa you have applied for is finalised.

Eligibility

Ā 

Who could get this visa

• You can apply for a BVB if you meet all of the following:Ā 
  • you are in Australia
  • you already hold aĀ Bridging visa A (BVA)Ā or a BVB
  • you have applied in Australia for a substantive visa that can be granted to you while you are in Australia
  • you have substantial reasons for wanting to leave and return to Australia while your substantive visa application is being processed.Ā 

Further criteria must be satisfied for the BVB to be granted.

22 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Eligibility

Ā 

Who could get this visa

• You can apply for a BVB if you meet all of the following:Ā 
  • you are in Australia
  • you already hold aĀ Bridging visa A (BVA)Ā or a BVB
  • you have applied in Australia for a substantive visa that can be granted to you while you are in Australia
  • you have substantial reasons for wanting to leave and return to Australia while your substantive visa application is being processed.Ā 

Further criteria must be satisfied for the BVB to be granted.

He holds Bridging C and and with this one there is no travel!

Guys I need some accurate information when I fill form 80 there is question is been removed deported or excluded from any country including Australia,what is the meaning of excluded ( my students visa was canceled 2004 and applied MRT after MRT I went to my Country after that Applied 457 my question is in 187 visa application form 80 do I need to mention about that above question) please help me.

4 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Guys I need some accurate information when I fill form 80 there is question is been removed deported or excluded from any country including Australia,what is the meaning of excluded ( my students visa was canceled 2004 and applied MRT after MRT I went to my Country after that Applied 457 my question is in 187 visa application form 80 do I need to mention about that above question) please help me.

Deported mean they catch you send back forcely , if you went back your country according to Australian law you should write noĀ 

2 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

I think you cant go back on bvb , when you already on bvc.Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Indianbloke said:

hey guys

good morningĀ 

thanks guys

have a lovely one

Ā 

Hey mate... see below (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visi/visi/bridging-visas)

Bridging visa C (BVC)

A Bridging visa C (BVC) is a temporary visa. It allows you to stay in Australia while your application for a substantive visa is being processed. A BVC can be granted if you lodge an application in Australia for a substantive visa but you do not already hold a substantive visa. A BVC does not allow you to return to Australia if you leave.
See:Ā Bridging visa C - BVC - (subclass 030)

• Thanks 1

On 29/09/2018 at 07:50, Isabela said:

Thatā€™s awesome. Congrats to your friend. It seems like NT nominations goes faster as the need is higher.Ā 

Thatā€™s s depends on our luck and CO. I have applied in October 2017 in same childcare worker in NT. But no news yet. Bad luck ! Ā 

• Like 1

Thanks so much fellows. You wereĀ right. Your information is correct and truthful.Ā 

You are life savers. Otherwise i would have Ā done something stupid on the coming 9th oct.

Though i lose my money on the ticket iā€™ve spent.Ā 

But i am laughing that i havenā€™t done anything stupid.Ā 

You guys are legend.Ā 

Thanks once again.Ā 

• Like 1