187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad news 

nomination refused after 17 months of waiting as restaurant manager in Northern Territory. I been working there since first day. 

Date applied 27 April 2017

refusal 27 September 2018

is this the same owner who opened a pizza hut in parmerston? I am aslo applied in aug 2017 as cook in Darwin. Feeling so worried. What is your restaurant turnover and your salary package? It might be help me .

Edited by Garry-88

hey guys

i applied the 187 DE as a cafe manager dec 2017 and the cafe turnover is around $600.000 per year and profit around $38000 and on the payroll looks total 8 people 5 full timers and 3 part timers at the time when i applied so these days is a bit quiet so we reduce the staff hours. what are your guys thought about this number for a cafe? the cafe has been running since 2013 and it has nearly 50 seats. thanks so much 

19 hours ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad news 

nomination refused after 17 months of waiting as restaurant manager in Northern Territory. I been working there since first day. 

Sorry to hear this my file has also opened applied April 2017 as a restaurant manager. Even I am working there before my file loadgement . Immigration send letter to owner asking about genuine position.  I am worried they have given 28 days . Don't know what will happen....??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Haven’t seen a single approval in last one year, disgusting what they are doing, immigration is not even sticking to their own rules, manager position like retail managers and restraurent manager are badly ruined , nothing we can do?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed offensive language

On 29/09/2018 at 10:08, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad news 

Mate sorry to hear that. Consult with a Good MA and Go for AAT hopefully it will workout for you. 

39 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

How can you say that.
I have been waiting for this batch only bro.
You applied in which state

On this forum I saw two people from April 2017 . Gurjot got refused unfortunately. He applied 27th April . 

Other person from April  got CO allocated.

hopefully rest of us  aren't far too . 

• Like 1

On 26/09/2018 at 16:35, MilaMocha said:

Please don't give incomplete/incorrect information. It's true nomination can be withdrawn but that does not automatically grant you a different visa, in this case student. I would consult about this one with an agent before withdrawing. 

finger crosses ?..  hope get record breaking approved this week and month 

Hi guys ,applied on 22nd cook position may I think they are processing Feb march now let's see what happens this month ,finger crossed. People who applied as restaurant or cafe managers guys be very careful with your paperwork provide as many documents as possible I am not try6to scare you or anything but 80% to 90% refusals for restaurant and cafe managers so if you haven't uploaded all the the documents speak to your boss or MA ,because they are picking on small business immigration thinks that owners should be covering managers duties for small businesses, good luck to everybody hopefully we all get the goo news very soon