187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I feel like meanlessĀ to check other peopleā€™s timeline now...

as apply with the same position,Ā some guys got nomination or visa approved with in 1 years...some guys waitedĀ more then 1 year but still waiting...some guys apply late but got approved first...

There is no rule or fixed timeline for immigration to decide when they gonnaĀ open your file..just open/grant visaĀ wheneverĀ they feel free to do it...

so what we only can do is just keep doing what we doing now...and wait...I believe the golden day will comes one day to all of you guys...

Edited by Win88
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I applied nominations in april 2017 And visa in aug 2017 ..
So do I belong to April batch or Aug batch ?
My immi account says date submitted Aug 2017.
Kindly guide.

Date shown inĀ your immi acc is related to your visa application only . As you might know we don't see information about nomination in our immi acc.Ā 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

Waiting for the next week now already . Hopefully many more approvals on the way.Ā Ā 

Next month our medical expires too . ?

5 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

Waiting for the next week now already . Hopefully many more approvals on the way.Ā Ā 

Next month our medical expires too . ?

Ā 

For how long the medical last? 1 year?

10 hours ago, Ray123 said:

Hi One of my friend Child care worker Applied January 2018 Nomination Approved September 2018 VISA Grant last week NSW processing Centre NT state

Thatā€™s awesome. Congrats to your friend. It seems like NT nominations goes faster as the need is higher.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad newsĀ 

nomination refused after 17 months of waiting as restaurant manager inĀ Northern Territory. I been working there since first day.Ā 

Date applied 27 April 2017

refusal 27 September 2018

Ā 

How about Resturant turnover and how many staff?

what reason they said?

if you donā€™t mind what reason?

1 hour ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad newsĀ 

nomination refused after 17 months of waiting as restaurant manager inĀ Northern Territory. I been working there since first day.Ā 

ļ»æ Ā 

What's the reasons for refusal you may share?

I find that it has not been demonstrated that the business will be able to support the employment of the nominee on a full-time basis in the position for at least 2 years. It follows that it has not been demonstrated that the nominee will be employed on a full-time basis in the position for at least 2 years.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Ray123 said:

NSW is bit faster two of my friends grant with in 10 month but those are NT

I do know about 3 people in NT that applied since January 2017 in a large organisation who are yet to be granted. The application is not judged baseĀ on your location. This NT thing is totally false and unjustifiable. Many NT applicants are in this forum too waiting like any of us.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Sorry for bad newsĀ 

Ā 

Ok this is very important:

Ā 

Did you work there full-time since applying?

Have you submitted payslips to show this?

Have you submitted a contract between you and the business showing youā€™ve been given a full-time position?

Ā 

The reason you were given makes no sense if you have worked there since the start. (full-time), cos that proves theyā€™ve been paying you for almost year and a half, thus can afford you and your position.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Gurjot sidhu said:

Mint leafĀ 

Bro itā€™s mint leaf PALMERSTON. Only thing is immi checking regular turnover all of the year in Darwin most of time wetĀ season bit quite during this period turnover dropped down and CO will budget next two years as well that y most nominations getting refuse. Iā€™m working Big hotel in Darwin 5 starĀ Ā their sponsors more than 5 or 6 per year. But nomination is approved Straight away.