187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

42 minutes ago, k2018rlcc said:

What state? That’s a long time. Normally it takes about 2 months for RCB to be approved. 

NSW nothern river. 

My lawyer withdrew the RCB and re applied it a month ago but they said wait for the payment. So we are waiting the payment at the moment. I am worried about it...

17 hours ago, johnny 0024 said:

pr victoria applied nomination and visa on 9 feb 2017 .

cook , nomination approved on monday ask  for medical subbmitted on tuesday. Finally friday PR 187 granted, with no conditions. working there since oct 2016. Goodluck to everyone 

Hi Jhony as you said no condition that meant your are not liable to work there anymore ? 

Hi guys,

Anyone being sponsored as Recruitment Consultant?

Applied in Feb 2018 still no news...

Supporting documents were sent in May.

Still waiting for RCB approval...  my lawyer said its normal as Ballarat takes up to 6 months for RCB to be approved.

Anyone has similar situation?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Nati89 said:

Hi guys,

Anyone being sponsored as Recruitment Consultant?

Applied in Feb 2018 still no news...

Supporting documents were sent in May.

Still waiting for RCB approval...  my lawyer said its normal as Ballarat takes up to 6 months for RCB to be approved.

Anyone has similar situation?

Thanks

I also applied March 2018, RCB approved within 2 months but they asked too many questions about position and business 

Motion Made To Disallow SAF Regulations: Major Potential Impacts on Visa Applicants and Employers

On Thursday, 20 September 2018, Senator John Williams of the Nationals party tabled a notice of motion to disallow the Migration Amendment (Skilling Australians Fund) Regulations 2018 (the “SAF Regulations”).

Should this legislative instrument be disallowed, as of the date of disallowance there would be significant consequences for new and existing 482, 186 and 187 applicants and employers including the following:

· Payment of the nomination training contribution charge (NTCC) aka “SAF Levy” would no longer be required;

· Refund provisions under the SAF Regulations for NTCC charges already paid would be eliminated;

· Certain Training Benchmark requirements would be restored;

· Refunds of VACs and nomination application fees would be affected in certain circumstances;

· Availability of waivers of the full-time position and annual earnings requirements for subclass 482 visas would be eliminated.

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Motion Made To Disallow SAF Regulations: Major Potential Impacts on Visa Applicants and Employers

On Thursday, 20 September 2018, Senator John Williams of the Nationals party tabled a notice of motion to disallow the Migration Amendment (Skilling Australians Fund) Regulations 2018 (the “SAF Regulations”).

Should this legislative instrument be disallowed, as of the date of disallowance there would be significant consequences for new and existing 482, 186 and 187 applicants and employers including the following:

· Payment of the nomination training contribution charge (NTCC) aka “SAF Levy” would no longer be required;

· Refund provisions under the SAF Regulations for NTCC charges already paid would be eliminated;

· Certain Training Benchmark requirements would be restored;

· Refunds of VACs and nomination application fees would be affected in certain circumstances;

· Availability of waivers of the full-time position and annual earnings requirements for subclass 482 visas would be eliminated.

Happy to pay greater fees, if they would get their finger out their asses and start keeping processing time promises!!!!

• Like 2

Guys please keep on updating your timelines and your current scenario. This help others also and they get motivated and they can compare their case with yours.

This forum has 70% silent readers. I request you all to please share your experiences and your timeline.

So far the golden day has been 17th sep 2018 which has maximum approvals in a day.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Still waiting.. said:

Hi all,

Question: Do Immigration open files of a company with several applicants all at once?Eg Applicant A & B applies 6months apart but they will get nomination approved together at the same time?

The nomination application is linked to the business primarily, not to the applicant, so once a business file is opened by a CO all existing nominations will be listed, and as such all can be processed at once.

• Thanks 1

I am NT applicant(Structural Draftsman). My application lodged in Feb 2018(nomination & visa sametime) so far 7 months gone no updates.  Still showing 22 to 25 months processing. 15 more months to wait...........sooooo much of drama mind torture. People say NT is easy and fast in processing but don't think so.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Chef187F2018wyeriver said:

Hi everyone just a quition , I also lodged nomination and visa feb 2018. My ielts will expire in March 2019. If file open after March they might  ask new one ?

They wont as per my experience. My one expired early this year. They didnt ask the one. It only needs to be valid at the time of lodgement.