187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Look like immigration is more busy in allocating file which they can refuse easily.On stronger file they are taking more time so that applicant may give up or waiting to see if owner sell the business or make loss based on that immigration can refuse as much applicationĀ as they can

so unfortunate

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, 187march said:

Look like immigration is more busy in allocating file which they can refuse easily.On stronger file they are taking more time so that applicant may give up or waiting to see if owner sell the business or make loss based on that immigration can refuse as much applicationĀ as they can

so unfortunate

prettyĀ muchĀ 

1 hour ago, 187march said:

so unfortunate

Same thought

Spoke to my MA today. Iā€™ve been waiting 12Ā months and 2Ā weeks approx, I asked when I should do my medical & police checks... she said wait longer, because of current wait times. What I took from that is... nothing is changing in the near future, or getting better! Keep on keeping on people.Ā 

6 hours ago, 187march said:

so unfortunate

You are right . I think if they really want to process filesĀ accordinglyĀ it wouldn't take thisĀ long . Doesn't look like they want to grant too many visas. All they doing is just delay the process or refuse the application. Not many approvals coming . Very unfortunate.

Not all applications are complicated.

Ā 

On 06/09/2018 at 03:24, Dhillon7 said:

I already got nomination refusel..my employer shut down the business without informing me coz im offshore.when check the registration cancel..they cl my employer nd he confirmed that business is shut down..so they refused nomination on 15th August nd my MA didn't told me they inform me on 23rd Augusto. Now I widraw my visa application..no more Australia..waste my 7yrs of life in australia nd get nothing.

Ā 

4 hours ago, johnny 0024 said:

same here bro!!! 9 feb victoria!! cook !! DE!! let me know as soon as u hear any good news.. GoodluckĀ 

They didnā€™t open my file, 9 feb last update November 2017 I think we pretty closeĀ 

Hi frds,

I got my Employer sponsored application(187)Ā accepted a year back. But due to delay in my IELTS I submitted all the documents in the month of April 2018.

But the processing time is showing 21-25 months from April 2018. There is no change at all. But the issue is the application was accepted a year back and still its showing 21-25 months.

Anyone has any idea on this.

2 hours ago, Waiting0917 said:

Can anyone please help me out...For 187 visa it must we have 3 years experience in all circumstances. Canā€™t employer sponsore even Ā the employee working for same company for 1.5 years.Ā 

Ask your MA if you want an accurate answer.Ā 

4 hours ago, Endlesswait said:

Hi frds,

I got my Employer sponsored application(187)Ā accepted a year back. But due to delay in my IELTS I submitted all the documents in the month of April 2018.

But the processing time is showing 21-25 months from April 2018. There is no change at all. But the issue is the application was accepted a year back and still its showing 21-25 months.

Anyone has any idea on this.

Employer sponsored application: do you mean the nomination was approved?Ā 

Some times it surprises me the cause of delay in 187 visa processing time. Other visas has been given more attention than 187 when the govt is aware that most of us haveĀ been living here for years, secured full time job and contributing to their economy without depending on social welfare but rather they prefers to grant visa quick to those who have not been here for the first time, no job at hand and chances of govt support on arrival. Australians get sense.Ā 

21 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

but rather they prefers to grant visa quick to those who have not been here for the first time, no job at hand and chances of govt support on arrival. Australians get sense.Ā 

I am not Ā agreed on this statement. Sorry mate ! There is no welfare for newly arrived migrants for the first 12 months. They can not access into centrelink over the period. Immigration department gets mixed experience with the people who come to regional area just to get a PR rather genuien needs. Everyone know that including you. I know someone who has no experience, no study in aus, no work experience in aus but applied for 187 DE just having an overseasĀ degree, in fact he went through a negociation with the employer and eventually got rejection. PR of Australia is not a cheap thing. Itā€™s a best country in the world. I also understand this is not always the case.Ā We find some real applicant around.Ā 

Edited by KazBaker

17 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

I am not Ā agreed on this statement. Sorry mate ! There is no welfare for newly arrived migrants for the first 12 months. They can not access into centrelink over the period. Immigration department gets mixed experience with the people who come to regional area just to get a PR rather genuien needs. Everyone know that including you. I know someone who has no experience, no study in aus, no work experience in aus but applied for 187 DE just having an overseasĀ degree, in fact he went through a negociation with the employer and eventually got rejection. PR of Australia is not a cheap thing. Itā€™s a best country in the world. I also understand this is not always the case.Ā We find some real applicant around.Ā 

You can understand that even as relocating to the regional areas does not guarantee a sponsorship and sponsorship is very difficult. I also disagree that people moved to regional just to get visa. Every visa has a condition and applicants are doing their best to meet those requirements. Some oneĀ who applied forĀ visa 190 without knowledge of where he or she is heading to, will be considered quickly while you who is already on the ground, have similar qualification and experience will be there welcoming them as PR holders.Ā 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

You can understand that even as relocating to the regional areas does not guarantee a sponsorship and sponsorship is very difficult. I also disagree that people moved to regional just to get visa. Every visa has a condition and applicants are doing their best to meet those requirements. Some oneĀ who applied forĀ visa 190 without knowledge of where he or she is heading to, will be considered quickly while you who is already on the ground, have similar qualification and experience will be there welcoming them as PR holders.Ā 

You are right. But what i feel about this sponsorship is a bull shitĀ process or measurement. Govt should put priority to those who already here as you mention already. Not like who has hightest overseas degree granting them PR. It should not be happened. There are millions of doctors and Engi and scientist around the world, seems like government needs them all in. Thats why their immi policy has been put in place but not like people who integrated to aus already. Sad feeling for us who onshores for a long timesĀ 

Edited by KazBaker

5 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

You are right. But what i feel about this sponsorship bull shut process or measurement. Govt should put priority to those who already here as you mention already. Not like who has hightest overseas degree granting them PR. It should not be happened. There are millions of doctors and Engi and scientist around the world, government need them in. Thats why their immi policy has been put in place but not like people who integrated to aus already. Sad feeling for us who onshores for a long timesĀ 

Yes, i am not against them bringing skilled workers here. I am only concern how we living here areĀ been treated. If they know that cook for example is not the type of skill that is highly needed, why not just remove it from the list instead of giving them hope at the end of the waiting period, they will get refused that they are not needed, thats sad.Ā 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Deza said:

prettyĀ muchĀ 

Looks like they are following tht strategy as they know if they refuse application they will win it in AAT so never give them chance to go to AAT and hold them as long their bussiness does not shut down. I hav seen some cases here where applicant is waiting frm 2 yrs and no response at allĀ  butĀ  whn bussiness closes down they suddenly open tht file within daysĀ 

Edited by Deep1991
  • Like 1