187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

54 minutes ago, Giveup said:

Hi guys,

My 187Ā visa (restaurant manager turnover more than 1m) get refusal this morning , donā€™t want to wasting time in Australia anymore.

good luckĀ 

Ā 

Sorry to hear that! When did you apply mate?

Edited by RazzArora

I appliedĀ April 2017 .No news yet.Ā Processing times are so frustrating. How can immi keep us on waiting for visas for this long ?Ā Ā How can they not get a Solution to this , IĀ can't get it though. We have paid our feesĀ but DHA has shownĀ No discipline at all. Ā Can't just changeĀ processing times every month. They should have standard processing times.Ā It's effecting us in a negative way. Can't plan with life.Ā Looks like we don't have any legal rights in Australia as we are only immigrants .Ā It's effecting our lives.Ā 

I hopeĀ Peter dutton get fired from Ā ministry.Ā 

Rip Australian politicsĀ 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

I appliedĀ April 2017 .No news yet.Ā Processing times are so frustrating. How can immi keep us on waiting for visas for this long ?Ā Ā How can they not get a Solution to this , IĀ can't get it though. We have paid our feesĀ but DHA has shownĀ No discipline at all. Ā Can't just changeĀ processing times every month. They should have standard processing times.Ā It's effecting us in a negative way. Can't plan with life.Ā Looks like we don't have any legal rights in Australia as we are only immigrants .Ā It's effecting our lives.Ā 

I hopeĀ Peter dutton get fired from Ā ministry.Ā 

Rip Australian politicsĀ 

Ā 

Immigration arenā€™tĀ obliged to rush things through. Theyā€™re bureaucrats and their job is to fill visas in areas and skills which are required by Australia. Theyā€™re under an obligation to the Australian tax payer not to someone who is applying to enter. If they just went open slather and processed everyone without due care and attention then there would be a flood and that wouldnā€™t be good for the Aussie community. Ā It may not be what you want but you always have the right to revoke your visa application, no one is forcing you to move to Australia. Living in Australia is unfortunately not a God given right for everyone. Ā Peter Dutton was the best Immigration minister weā€™ve had in a long while.

Hi friends, on behalf of my friend just want to update you guys that another application for 187 DE has been refused yesterday.Ā Nominated position was cook working with same employer from last one and half years. Total time frame untill resultĀ was 13 months. Turnover was around 4 millions(24/7 opening timings). It was basically a service station with dine in.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Kannie said:

Hi friends, on behalf of my friend just want to update you guys that another application for 187 DE has been refused yesterday.Ā Nominated position was cook working with same employer from last one and half years. Total time frame untill resultĀ was 13 months. Turnover was around 4 millions(24/7 opening timings). It was basically a service station with dine in.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry for hearing thatĀ 

could tell please what was the reason for refusing and which state from he / she appliedĀ 

20 minutes ago, Jatt said:

Sorry for hearing thatĀ 

could tell please what was the reason for refusing and which state from he / she appliedĀ 

As he was a student so they said how company isĀ survivingĀ as he was employedĀ 20 hours and there is no genuine position.Ā 

7 hours ago, Giveup said:

Hi guys,

My 187Ā visa (restaurant manager turnover more than 1m) get refusal this morning , donā€™t want to wasting time in Australia anymore.

good luckĀ 

Ā 

Hi there

I'm very sorry to hear but don't give up. If you have a strong case and/or a good lawyer/agent who can build you one, or support the existing.Ā go to the AAT.

Can you please tell me for how long you worked there and was it full-time? Also, was your application decision-ready (meaning you had everything uploaded including BAS, Financial statements of any kind, payslips, organisational charts, diplomas,Ā etc)?

What was the exact reason they refused? And was it the nomination or your visa they refused?

Just trying to understand what happened!

But best of luck in any further step you take.

1 hour ago, Kannie said:

As he was a student so they said how company isĀ survivingĀ as he was employedĀ 20 hours and there is no genuine position.Ā 

Unfortunately happens often. Even though it's not a rule, they want the applicant to be employed and work full-time for the Sponsor even before being granted a visa. This of course won't guarantee approval but makes the case stronger.

5 minutes ago, Iloveaus said:

Today my employer has unfairly sacked me after using me for 10 months of work..Ā AllĀ my dreams of getting PR one day has gone away.. I am deeplyĀ shatered and devastated and thats the least I can say...

So sad. Waste of time and money. I am speechlessĀ 

9 hours ago, Giveup said:

Hi guys,

good luckĀ 

Ā 

Sorry to hear you mate , if have strong case then contact migration solution in Adelaide just type migration solution in Facebook Ā and explain them your case . If you have strong case then definitely they will help you . Good luck ??

22 minutes ago, Iloveaus said:

Today my employer has unfairly sacked me after using me for 10 months of work..Ā AllĀ my dreams of getting PR one day has gone away.. I am deeplyĀ shatered and devastated and thats the least I can say...

Sorry to hear you , if you have a good skill can find another sponsor. Contact nucleus international requirements in Facebook is Sydney based contact then I hope they will find sponsor fro you . Good luckĀ