187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 minutes ago, sam777 said:

Ask good migration agent and try for 489 Visa as you have 2 years experience. You have to stay in regional for 2 years. If it is possible than this subclass is best...I pray that you could get something. I know it ya hard to sitting offshore. Good Luck Bro... emoji1303.pngemoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

One of my frnd was in same situation she lodged 489 visa and stayed in regional area for 2 years and got pr last month after lodging 189 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi legend,

Its still on "received" but i was just wondering what were the diff stages

Hi guys,

I think i have answered my own question. I have found the following link that explains the different stages of your visa application. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Saanu said:

Hi guys,

I applied DE 187, so can someone guide me how can I see my application status because my MA said you can't. And said will informed me if any updates but still show received. 

Anyone have any idea about it?

Thanks in advance 

It’s very easy, simply create your immi account on Immigration website and import your application using your case details. Not sure why your agent said that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ninang said:

Yeah I have same status as you too, Kumar. Anyone can help us to explain that lastest update means, meanwhile I don’t get any mess in Inbox since that update.

thanks

Hi, you can see what’s that status mean and it’s not mean that your agent have uploaded anything .  

A9CDEC89-D64C-4235-922D-0A8A8D1D2E7F.jpeg

Help !! Help!!

I have been working with my empLoyer since more than 2 years. I applied 187 DE december 2017 but from that time my empLoyer is giving me salary through bank but not a single payslip i got from him. In 2016-2017 he paid only $5000 tax and this year he didn't paid any tax till now. And there is not a single penny of superannuation he deposit in my super account. Now will this matter effect my PR nomination and visa application ?

THANKS

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Legend said:

Help !! Help!!

I have been working with my empLoyer since more than 2 years. I applied 187 DE december 2017 but from that time my empLoyer is giving me salary through bank but not a single payslip i got from him. In 2016-2017 he paid only $5000 tax and this year he didn't paid any tax till now. And there is not a single penny of superannuation he deposit in my super account. Now will this matter effect my PR nomination and visa application ?

THANKS

Hi legend,

That sounds illegal to me to not pay any of your superannuation or tax. Just contact anonymously fair work and check with them that would be my recommendation (dont mention you are getting sponsored) just get to know if this is correct what he is doing or not.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Help !! Help!!

THANKS

Hi Legend, 

please make sure you get your proper payslips and immigration is going to ask for them, just make sure that company is paying you salary as market rate and he is paying proper tax. Otherwise it can be a problem.  Good luck ?

On 07/09/2018 at 20:34, Jatt said:

Same here

requested  doxs on 18 July and submit 26 July till now nothing 

Looks like by requesting docs they just check if restaurant still running or not if smone submit doc they disappear again and if restaurant is closed they refuse the nomination. Looks like they are just playing games wth applicants life 

9 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Looks like by requesting docs they just check if restaurant still running or not if smone submit doc they disappear again and if restaurant is closed they refuse the nomination. Looks like they are just playing games wth applicants life 

Yeah you are right 

• Like 1