187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Losing Faith,

Whats NOD? You mean the acknowledgement letter? I guess I won't be getting the nomination approval before you since yours is in August 2012.

Congrats to you JacquiB! Whats your nominated position if you don't mind sharing? I've should have sent everything together but had a holiday planned in Dec last year.

Hi all, I thought I would share our experience with you guys. Applied through Parramatta office.

15/11/12 employer nomination lodged

07/01/13 RCB Approval received in 2 weeks

23/02/13 187 visa lodged non decision ready

11/03/13 Medicals done and lodged online

11/04/13 Case officer allocated

13/04/13 PR granted

Keep the faith guys it seems like October and November applications are now being allocated. Good luck to all of you.

Hi all, I thought I would share our experience with you guys. Applied through Parramatta office.

15/11/12 employer nomination lodged

07/01/13 RCB Approval received in 2 weeks

23/02/13 187 visa lodged non decision ready

11/03/13 Medicals done and lodged online

11/04/13 Case officer allocated

13/04/13 PR granted

Keep the faith guys it seems like October and November applications are now being allocated. Good luck to all of you.

Lucky you, we are 6 months this Friday with no sign yet !!!!

The Perth Office seems to have gone quiet ??

Enjoy your move

Su

Hey guys, a friend of mine for applied two weeks after me. He recieved a case officer today who requested Medicals. Really seems like things are moving fast now with Parramatta Office.

Whats your friend occupation and did he applied decision ready or non decision ready

Thanks Sue,

It seems that the Parra office is on the ball...

Is it just down to resource issues that the Perth office is so slow compared to Parramatta? The standard email is still being sent regarding them dealing with the June 2012 backlog. If I was still sending an email like that in my job I'd be out of business...So frustrating but great for anyone with applicatons there.

Just gooooooot grant email. It was a good suprise for us as we were not aware of CO allocation to our case.

Here are my timelines

Processing Center : Parametta

Non Decision Ready

RSMS (187)

RCB Approved in June 2012

Nomination applied in June 2012

Nomination approved in 23 Sep 2012

Visa 187 applied in 29 Sep 2012

Co Allocated 16 Nov 2012

Visa Application Withdraw 8 Dec 2012 (Since IELTS exam was not taken before Applying)

Visa 187 Reapplied in 28 Dec 2012

Medicals done on 20-Jan-2013

Co allocated - Not Known

Grant - 15 Apr 2013

Just gooooooot grant email. It was a good suprise for us as we were not aware of CO allocation to our case.

Here are my timelines

Processing Center : Parametta

Non Decision Ready

RSMS (187)

RCB Approved in June 2012

Nomination applied in June 2012

Nomination approved in 23 Sep 2012

Visa 187 applied in 29 Sep 2012

Co Allocated 16 Nov 2012

Visa Application Withdraw 8 Dec 2012 (Since IELTS exam was not taken before Applying)

Visa 187 Reapplied in 28 Dec 2012

Medicals done on 20-Jan-2013

Co allocated - Not Known

Grant - 15 Apr 2013

wow this was quick - cant believe you didnt even get a CO first . my friend is waiting for CO - maybe they will get grant notice and not CO. what was your job p-lease

Hey guys, a friend of mine for applied two weeks after me. He recieved a case officer today who requested Medicals. Really seems like things are moving fast now with Parramatta Office.

how come he applied in january and get case officer 3 months later but many people are still awaitinhg CO after 6 months!!!!. was he onshore application? was he decision reaady?. thanks

how come he applied in january and get case officer 3 months later but many people are still awaitinhg CO after 6 months!!!!. was he onshore application? was he decision reaady?. thanks

There are people who have been waiting over a year. There really does not seem to be any system at all. Crazy.

Guest Satyamuntha

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, have been following it for quite some time now.

I have applied for a 187 RSMS Visa, below are the details of my application:

September 2012 - Certified Nomination Submitted

September 2012 - Decision Ready 187 Application Lodged

September 2012 - Medicals completed and sent with Police Checks (At MA’s request)

November 2012 - Ack Letters for both Nomination + Visa Received

I come from the UK, a Low Risk Country.

At the end of March I decided to contact my MA as my application had gone over the 6 month timeframe stated on the DIAC website.

I was informed that he was on holidays until the end of April much to my surprise!

I see throughout this forum that people are being granted visas who lodged well after September 2012 and, like many others out there, my frustration is now unbearable.

Luckily, my employer is still waiting eagerly for me to come out to Oz and begin work.

Should I contact DIAC myself directly and request an update?

If I do would this make my case “Non Decision Ready” as I have been told my Agent he is the only person authorised to make contact with DIAC on my behalf.

Any help would be much appreciated.

S

well It doesnt means anything mate,,it jus shows the documents the dept have received..??

hi all i applied 187 visa on 6th sep 2012 ,melbourne centre DRC . on 3rd of april 2013 it shows documents received and below there is the list of all documents what this mean does anybody knows ?

Did immi told you to withdraw your application? A friend of mine just did the test when they asked him to do it and that was 5 month after his application.

Did immi told you to withdraw your application? A friend of mine just did the test when they asked him to do it and that was 5 month after his application.

I would be astounded if that were true (and he has been granted a visa) as it is a very strict rules, and a common thing for people to have their visa turned down for, for any visa.

Often there is more to a story than meets the eye (for example, five months after nomination rather than visa application).

I would be astounded if that were true (and he has been granted a visa) as it is a very strict rules, and a common thing for people to have their visa turned down for, for any visa.

Often there is more to a story than meets the eye (for example, five months after nomination rather than visa application).

It is true and there is no story behind, but he applied before the 1st of Jul 2012. Maybe they changed the rules after the 1st of July?

hi guy, just want to update my timeline DRC in perth

RCB submitted 22/10/2012

RCB approved 14/12/2012

Nomination + Visa applicant lodged 11/01/2013

Ack letter 15/03/2013

CO allocated 18/04/2013 request new AFP

Hopefully not much longer ...

Edited by april13