187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys . I am silent follower . Sorry for bad news. Nomination refused . 

Retail manager. Being working for last 2 years full time , there still refused.

Reason that company can’t pay be for next 2 years.  But already been working there 2 years almost 2 years. No document asked . 

Everything was up to date. Company is on profit to. It’s very upsetting. 

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Raj Singh Kansal0559 said:

Reason that company can’t pay be for next 2 years.  But already been working there 2 years almost 2 years. No document asked . 

Feel bad for you mate.....

when did you apply..?

what are your options now..?

6 hours ago, Raj Singh Kansal0559 said:

Would you mind to tell uS how many employee is working there including full time and part time. Sorry to here the news.

Hey Guys, 

Been watching for a while but thought i would share. 

Full Application for Employer to Sponsor 186 lodged Feb 2017 with visa application lodged shortly after Feb 2017. Recruitment Consultant

Spoke with MA and they give me nothing, also called IMMI direct and they just say it is processing. They have also mentioned there is a case officer, but yet we have no received any contact from the C.O. in any way shape of form. 

18months of waiting, which of late has been nothing but worry and stress. The 457 is about to expire and we are about to move onto the bridging visa.

Officially living here 6 years  yesterday, working and doing everything by the book just. Just struggling to understand the timelines.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, J0NN7G said:

Hey Guys, 

Been watching for a while but thought i would share. 

Full Application for Employer to Sponsor 186 lodged Feb 2017 with visa application lodged shortly after Feb 2017. Recruitment Consultant

Spoke with MA and they give me nothing, also called IMMI direct and they just say it is processing. They have also mentioned there is a case officer, but yet we have no received any contact from the C.O. in any way shape of form. 

18months of waiting, which of late has been nothing but worry and stress. The 457 is about to expire and we are about to move onto the bridging visa.

Officially living here 6 years  yesterday, working and doing everything by the book just. Just struggling to understand the timelines.  

Hi Jonn, 

i lodge the full application in June 2016 and still waiting. 

Why immi taking so much time and increasing time limit every month? My agent told me that he had a meeting with the manager of the RSMS department in immi. and he told to my agent that currently, 80,000 RSMS files in the pipeline and out of that 80,000 files 5000 are fake files. which means business physically doesn't exist but people applied for RSMS just based on paperwork. 

Fraudulent cases are RAMPED in immi. That is the main reason for immi taking so much time.  

• Like 1

hii everyone 

i applied as a cook 

rcb, nomination and visa file

20/december/2016

rcb approved within weeks

on 31july they asked me for AFP straightaway.

they didn’t ask any document for nomination and my restaurant is sold in february.

is this normal because they skip nomination file even we never update anything from buisness side? 

please suggest me if anyone had experience like me. thanks 

2 hours ago, garrybuttar said:

hii everyone 

i applied as a cook 

20/december/2016

they didn’t ask any document for nomination and my restaurant is sold in february.

is this normal because they skip nomination file even we never update anything from buisness side? 

Yes, nowadays it is normal. Provide AFP ASAP. you are very lucky they didn't ask for anything and dont bother to update anything which they didnt ask for. 

2 hours ago, lillianz said:

is it a good thing for us?

This is mind boggling news for us but not much different with immigration policy keep calm and stay positive and work full time with employers

Edited by Roomy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, garrybuttar said:

hii everyone 

i applied as a cook 

20/december/2016

Hi,did you stopped paying full time tax when the business is sold?

15 hours ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Hi

Yesterday my MA asked for group certificate , BAS statement and buisness turnover of last year and current payslips . Does anyone had idea why ?

Application was lodged in july 2017

May be he just want to make your application strong. You can ask him if your file is open. 

• Like 2