187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 hours ago, Legend said:

Hello Everyone !!

I have a question . If a restaurant has 4 stuffs and Annual Turnover is almost $7,00,000 . Is the business is ideal for getting 187 visa. 

THANKS

Edited by Legend

Hi Guys, 

my processing time was 12 months and 2 weeks. Got my Visa granted on Friday. 

God showed real favour, have Faith and ask God to assist your process - trust in him. 

187DE RSMS ENS. In South Australia 

occupation Sales and Marketing manager. 

• Like 5

Hi Guys, 
God showed real favour, have Faith and ask God to assist your process - trust in him. 

Hi! Have you got your visa in RSMS 187 or ENS 186?

On 08/07/2018 at 08:41, Gazza13 said:

Hi Guys, 

Congratulations.

can you please share your timeline.

Thanks

On 07/07/2018 at 23:20, Legend said:

On 07/07/2018 at 16:01, Legend said:

Hello Everyone !!

I have a question . If a restaurant has 4 stuffs and Annual Turnover is almost 7,00,000 . Is the business is ideal for getting 187 visa. 

THANKS

You better get yourself MA to assess your pros and cons of getting a visa approved at that place

I am in 23th month running. Applied on oct 2016. RCB approved same time. CO allocated for my application at 21st may2018. CO asked for medical for me and my partner and now its stuck in initial assessment. No news yet. 187 DE chef, qld. Hope they give decision quick for us quick. Its mentally torturing waiting for unknown hope.???

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, ashish said:

I am in 23th month running. Applied on oct 2016. RCB approved same time. CO allocated for my application at 21st may2018. CO asked for medical for me and my partner and now its stuck in initial assessment. No news yet. 187 DE chef, qld. Hope they give decision quick for us quick. Its mentally torturing waiting for unknown hope.???

I just submitted my police checks today, now my application says further assessment. Anyone knows how that’s different to initial assessment? Has your nomination been approved? Hope it isn’t too much longer for us. 

hi everyone

As a fleet manager

Rcb lodged- 1 november 2016  and rcb approved- 1 december 2016.

nomination lodged- 15 february  2017  and nomination approved- 5 february 2018.

visa lodged - 15 february 2018 and today is 9 july 2018   Not any reply yet.

waiting and frustrating. Any one same like me.

Perth, Western australia

please reply

• Like 1

I got my nomination approved on 5 february 2018 as a fleet manager and applied my visa on 15 february 2018 and still not any reply from immigration department.

At that time experience was not required as a manager.

My inquiry is  I HAD DONE MY DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(skill level 2)

IS MY DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT APPROPRIATE TO GET VISA AS A FLEET MANAGER. AS WELL AS I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SAME COMPANY ATLEAST 1 AND HALF YEAR?

WHAT DO YOU THINK SKILL LEVEL 2 STUDY IS ALRIGHT TO GET VISA AS A FLEET MANAGER?

PLEASE REPLY

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

187 DE Fleet manager

How much chances to get visa after nomination approved? (visa lodged 15 feb 2018)

All the visa requirement are complete such as diploma of business management cert, no experience needed, ielts, medical and pcc.

your suggestions please.

Thank you

14 hours ago, sirat2011 said:

I got my nomination approved on 5 february 2018 as a fleet manager and applied my visa on 15 february 2018 and still not any reply from immigration department.

At that time experience was not required as a manager.

My inquiry is  I HAD DONE MY DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(skill level 2)

IS MY DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT APPROPRIATE TO GET VISA AS A FLEET MANAGER. AS WELL AS I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SAME COMPANY ATLEAST 1 AND HALF YEAR?

WHAT DO YOU THINK SKILL LEVEL 2 STUDY IS ALRIGHT TO GET VISA AS A FLEET MANAGER?

PLEASE REPLY

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

From my understanding, this occupation required minimum of diploma which you have obtained already but i don't know if it is relevant to the nominated occupation. 

Hi

i have applied offshore DE 187 as a ICT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN in Canberra. RCB has been approved prior to lodgement of nomination and visa application (visa and nomination lodged in first week of August 2017).

status - received 

My two previous application has been refused bcz RCB wasn’t granted.

but I didn’t give up. I will Eventually get PR for sure. 

Hi,

After many months  following this forum and a few sleepless nights - finally got granted

187 DE onshore - Restaurant Manager - WA

Nomination Application : 16/08/16
Visa Application : 16/08/16

17/5/18 : Nomination Approved
25/5/18 : Documents requested (Medical/Form80/Updated Reference/Certified copy of current employment contract)
28/5/18 : Medical done
5/6/18 : all documents sent

10/7/18 : Visa Granted

Good luck to everyone waiting !

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, JonBanane said:

Hi,

After many months  following this forum and a few sleepless nights - finally got granted

25/5/18 : Documents requested (Medical/Form80/Updated Reference/Certified copy of current employment contract)

Congrats, let there be more good news. Infact, i dont want to see any thing again from 2016, let all their visas be granted today and move to 2017 and 2018 in Jesus name, Amen.

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, JonBanane said:

Hi,

Congratulations ???

Happy for you. Could you please share your workplace profile like turnover, number of employees etc.

cheers!

1 hour ago, Synergy22 said:

Congrats, let there be more good news. Infact, i dont want to see any thing again from 2016, let all their visas be granted today and move to 2017 and 2018 in Jesus name, Amen.

I love this answer ?? Yes please, lets end with 2016 and move to the 2017 files.. Amen ??

• Like 4