187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone

I follow this forum and yhought share my journey.

I initally applied in Oct 2016 RCB nomination and visa.Ā  RCB approved but nomination got refused in Feb 2017 as MA made numerous errors.Ā  This was the most difficult and stressful time of my life ... i felt i was going to have to leave.

I work as Childcare Educator in ACT myself and 7Ā other colleagues all refused as she done so many mistakes. We all withdrew and the company got another MAĀ  to complete. We all submitted new applications with more detailed info April 2017 187 DE.Ā 

Every month the processing times increase its heart breaking as we are doing everything the right way and by law.Ā 

I can only pray we all have good news soon. I considered partner visa with my Australian partner but got told by lawyer as been refused i would only be able to do offshore and this is not worth it.... just hope good news this year.

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

On 20/06/2018 at 18:45, leeluce said:

Hi All,

Iā€™m new to the tread but thought Iā€™d share my timelines and also ask for thoughts?

Ā 

RCB/nomination/visa application all applied for at once September 2017

RCB approved Jan 18

Today I had the request from case officer to do Medicals by mid July.

is this a good sign that they have asked for Medicals? Does it mean someone is looking at my file? Any comments on how long after Medicals you get a decision on visa?Ā 

Ā 

• Sad 1

Any exporter coordinator have applied for visa 187?Ā 

Visa/ nomination submitted: Dec 2017

It will be soonĀ 7 months.. I cant believe we will have to wait for at least 24 month from date of submission its so stressful and it just keeps on holding me back fromĀ big decisions I am making atm...

I need to hear from all of you some wise words that it will all gonna be alright ?

Edited by Iloveaus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Iloveaus said:

Any exporter coordinator have applied for visa 187?Ā 

Visa/ nomination submitted: Dec 2017

It will be soonĀ 7 months.. I cant believe we will have to wait for at least 24 month from date of submittion its so stressful and it keeps on holding me back from heaps of stuffs..Ā 

I need to hear from all of you some wise words that it will all gonna be alright ?

Honestly, not been a party pooper..You just need to leave this at the back of your mind for now and move on with other stuff. With experience the wait is 24 months+, unless things change from immigration.Ā 

We tend to hold back on a lot of stuff one by one, hoping for that one day... then realise it was a waste of time. While at it, Ā one misses out on a lot of valuable time....and things to do.Ā 

U will get it at some point. Just dont make the wait a priority.Ā 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GL10J said:

Hello everyone

I initally applied in Oct 2016 RCB nomination and visa.Ā  RCB approved but nomination got refused in Feb 2017 as MA made numerous errors.Ā  This was the most difficult and stressful time of my life ... i felt i was going to have to leave.

I work as Childcare Educator in ACT myself and 7Ā other colleagues all refused as she done so many mistakes. We all withdrew and the company got another MAĀ  to complete. We all submitted new applications with more detailed info April 2017 187 DE.Ā 

Every month the processing times increase its heart breaking as we are doing everything the right way and by law.Ā 

I can only pray we all have good news soon. I considered partner visa with my Australian partner but got told by lawyer as been refused i would only be able to do offshore and this is not worth it.... just hope good news this year.

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Which state u applied?

Hello everyone
ThanksĀ 
Ā 
Ā 

is all people applied from one centre?

The wait is finally over for me.......

Applied Nom & Visa Oct 2016 - RCB approved straight away.

Nom approved 22/06/18 - nothing requested except up to date police checks for visa as over one year old.Ā 

Police checks submitted 02/07/18 and Visa approved 03/07/18!!! 21 months in total!Ā 

So happy and relieved!Ā 

Office Manager, QLD, 187 DE, onshore.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, SianChloe said:

Nom approved 22/06/18 - nothing requested except up to date police checks for visa as over one year old.Ā 

Police checks submitted 02/07/18 and Visa approved 03/07/18!!! 21 months in total!Ā 

So happy and relieved!Ā 

Wow. So happy for you. A big big congratulations to you. As an office manager itā€™s the greatest news of the new month. I am in the que? hoping and praying Ā for the golden mail too soon.

Ā 

God bless us all??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

Huge Congratulations SianChloe!!

Ā 

We received our golden phonecall form our MA at 7.20am this morning and we are now Permanent Residents!!!

Ā 

Nomination & RCB Lodged 28th August 2016

RCB Approved 3rd November 2016

Visa lodged 29th September 2017

Nomination Approved 21st of June 2018

Visa approved today 4th July 2018!!!!!

Ā 

Office Manager

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

WA

LR Country

Ā 

So so happy!!!!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

HI Sian Chloe,Ā 

I submitted requested docs today, hopefully, I will get my golden email tomorrow as well. AltogetherĀ 25 months.

Office manager,Ā  WA, 187, Onshore.

RCB, Nom, Visa altogether 03Ā  June 2016.

Ā 

Edited by Deza
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

CongratsĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NAWAP LOED said:

CongratsĀ 

Ā 

Hi everyone,

i have a query regarding health insurance. I am on 485 post study work visa and has also applied 187 DE visa. I got medicare after applying for 187 visa file in February 2018. So I discontinued my health insurance as i got medicare card. Does anybody know is it compulsory to keep private health insurance or medicare is fine?

your opinions would be appreciated.

Ā Thank youĀ 

13 minutes ago, Sharma99 said:

Hi everyone,

i have a query regarding health insurance. I am on 485 post study work visa and has also applied 187 DE visa. I got medicare after applying for 187 visa file in February 2018. So I discontinued my health insurance as i got medicare card. Does anybody know is it compulsory to keep private health insurance or medicare is fine?

Ā Thank youĀ 

Ā Medicare is fine broĀ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sharma99 said:

Hi everyone,

Ā Thank youĀ 

Hi;

just for clarification :: by applying 187DE can I get medicare benefit?

Thanks for the reply

7 hours ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

Many many congratulations.Ā 

7 hours ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

Congratulations mate ?

1 hour ago, faisal said:

Hi;

just for clarification :: by applying 187DE can I get medicare benefit?

Thanks for the reply

yes. Ā you will get the blue medicare card that is a temporary one, once you get your PR you can get the green one. but is pretty much same benefits. i didn't know this as well because my MA never told me, i continuedĀ paying expensive cover for 457 visa when i didn't need it.

8 hours ago, SianChloe said:

So happy and relieved!Ā 

A big Congratulations sianchloe.Finally,first person to be approved as office manager in this forum.ENJOY ur Life .Hopefully our turn not so far.