187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 02/06/2018 at 04:21, 187cook said:
On 01/06/2018 at 20:22, ManniSingh said:
Client service manager. July 2016. 
Still waiting.  Offshore.   
Any one out there waiting from July 2016.  

June 2016 cook offshore still no news

yep 

July 2016, Rtail - NSW 

Sigh .... 

hello every one ,

can any plz tell me that once the file is open or is in process so it will take how many days to finalise ? 

waiting for ur reply. 

simply tell me when the case is open and its in process it will take how many days to finalise 

1 minute ago, hyat said:

hello every one ,

can any plz tell me that once the file is open or is in process so it will take how many days to finalise ? 

waiting for ur reply. 

simply tell me when the case is open and its in process it will take how many days to finalise 

IF file is open, then a matter of days, assuming all documents are up to date.  

Medical valid for 12 months, IELTS - 12/24, not quite sure, employer contract etc,

If the documents needed to be updated, due to delay/time, that will depend on how soon you submit the documents.

Does anyone roughly know how long immi takes to process after they have requested medicals? 

It usually takes 28 days after submitting all docs including Medical but it is still depends upon officer how quickly they process. I hope it will help...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Immi have just requested for police checks after getting my nomination approved yesterday.. hopefully not long to hear the good news.. 
Can you tell me that once case is opened for nominations how will wss come to know .. is that via immi account?
Also once nomination check process is started how long does it take to get final nomination result ?

Actually it's not about endless wait, its about dreams which start fading with time.
The department should understand that non immigrants are humans.
After 24 months + your life circumstances changes/ your desires changes and much more plus there is NO GUARANTEE what will happen.
God bless visa appliers.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Actually it's not about endless wait, its about dreams which start fading with time.
The department should understand that non immigrants are humans.
After 24 months + your life circumstances changes/ your desires changes and much more plus there is NO GUARANTEE what will happen.
God bless visa appliers.

True. 

So many changes in life and situations. This does not give one time to actually decide if to settle down, or just keep waiting. Sooo much money invested ?  - so unsettled, life has become. There are usually many decisions that a human can make across 24 months, but each time, focus goes back to the If and IF NOT of a visa. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, hyat said:

jaderia 

when ur file is open and after how many days they approve ur nomination 

They opened and approved my nomination on the same day I think. They just called my employer to check a couple things then my agent called within an hour to say it had been approved 

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Can you tell me that once case is opened for nominations how will wss come to know .. is that via immi account?
Also once nomination check process is started how long does it take to get final nomination result ?

My agent called to let me know. I think they opened and approved my nomination on the same day. 

On 20/06/2018 at 08:38, SianChloe said:

I believe they are doing exactly that. Certain occupations have not been touched or are getting the odd rejection/approval but hardly any! In my eyes this relates to Office Manager, Retail Manager, Chef and Cook. All other positions such as Childcare Room leader, Massage Therapist etc seem to get their answers much quicker. 

I am an office manager waiting since October 2016 and there has not been ONE office manager with a rejection or approval since I joined this forum probably a year ago! 

So no doubt I will be in a similar boat with Personal Assistant. What a joke!

On 22/06/2018 at 20:51, SianChloe said:

Wow - it must be a good time for Office Managers! Nomination approved today!!

Office Manger

Qld

187 DE

Applied both nomination and visa October 2016.

Finally!! 

Just to wait for the visa now!! ?

Congrats!!

• Like 1

On 22/06/2018 at 18:51, SianChloe said:

Wow - it must be a good time for Office Managers! Nomination approved today!!

Office Manger

Qld

187 DE

Applied both nomination and visa October 2016.

Finally!! 

Just to wait for the visa now!! ?

My file opened on 13 June 2018 as an office manager as well. Requested a few docs relating to position. 

applied on 3 june 2016 

• Like 2

Thats good news after 24 months wait.I wish for ur visa approval soon @Deza n  @SianChloe.As a fellow applicant i still got couple of months to wait.Would u plz share what sort of docs u will be providing deza ?Oh lord this time is killing me as i applied offshore its pretty rough time going through.

I have applied for RSMS 187. Timeline below:

Skilled Visa - Software Tester

Nomination applied - April 2017

Nomination approved - Jan 2018

Visa applied - April 2018

I was hoping that since the nomination is approved, the visa will get approved soon too. The company wants me to join asap but there is no clarity on my visa. I am worried if the company will look for someone else if the visa does not get processed soon. I will loose all the money and the opportunity. Anyone in the same boat?

35 minutes ago, Endlesswait said:

I have applied for RSMS 187. Timeline below:

Skilled Visa - Software Tester

Nomination applied - April 2017

Nomination approved - Jan 2018

Visa applied - April 2018

I was hoping that since the nomination is approved, the visa will get approved soon too. The company wants me to join asap but there is no clarity on my visa. I am worried if the company will look for someone else if the visa does not get processed soon. I will loose all the money and the opportunity. Anyone in the same boat?

That usually is the case if you have applied for both the nomination and application at once. From what I'm seeing online it can take as little as a week to up to a few months (usually a month or two) for the application to be approved.

However, I am not sure what happens if the application is lodged on it's own AFTER the nomination gets approved, whether it goes in the usual queue with the normal processing times or it gets some sort of a priority. I hope for the latter.

See if you can find out more from your Agent or perhaps call them.

Who knows why there is an increase in processing time for 187 visa? Recent report shows that there is a decrease in the number of applications due to current eligibility requirements. An immigration agent stated recently that he have not lodged any 187 visa application since march 2018 after march announcement.

Edited by Synergy22

hello everyone, I apply RSMS 187 DE for chef on 30 AUG 2016. the position is in QLD. My application was opened on 21 May 2018. Case officer asked medical again for me(onshore) and my partner( offshore). Its been 1 month 5 days and still no response after the document was open. I want to know if anyone knows how long case officer can hold on to application once it's opened. thanks