187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 minute ago, Jaderia said:

Hairdresser, DE. Iā€™ve been waiting 22 months. So was deffinately a relief to get the nomination approved as that seems the trickiest part atm.

Certainly. Just enjoy this wonderful news. Visa approval is on the way. Good luck to you and all of us.????

• Like 1

On 21/03/2018 at 00:04, Tej171 said:

Hi everyone, I applied in December 2016 asĀ an office manager still no news. It seems like they are not touching office managers files at all. Anyone has a clue about it

Have you had any update? I'm not sure they would process applications in terms ofĀ 'positions'.Ā 

26 minutes ago, SineadK said:

Have you had any update? I'm not sure they would process applications in terms ofĀ 'positions'.Ā 

I believe they are doing exactly that. Certain occupations have not been touched or are getting the odd rejection/approval but hardly any! In my eyes this relates to Office Manager, Retail Manager, Chef and Cook. All other positions such as Childcare Room leader, Massage Therapist etc seem to get their answers much quicker.Ā 

I am an office manager waiting since October 2016 and there has not been ONE office manager with a rejection or approval since I joined this forum probably a year ago!Ā 

23 hours ago, lillianz said:

Thereā€™s only so much a person can take.

But I guess the imm departments never really saw us as human,they only take us as a tool to benefit only the Australians.

As they keepĀ taking in the refugees and acting so kind to them,we are suffering so much and donā€™t even get to decide our own fate.

im guess the time will only increase to where they suck dry every bit of hope and life out of us,then they will decide our fate depends on not the fair judgement but only on how good the coffee they had in the morning.

To hell with the systemĀ 

Ā 

Fully agree that there is only so much one person can take. I could deal with the waiting if I wasn't stuck on a shitty $500 a week, barely able to pay bills, no money for food shopping and a baby on the way, with no certainty for my future. Living the bloody dream!!Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Hayley1376 said:

Fully agree that there is only so much one person can take. I could deal with the waiting if I wasn't stuck on a shitty $500 a week, barely able to pay bills, no money for food shopping and a baby on the way, with no certainty for my future. Living the bloody dream!!Ā Ā 

I'm hoping you've had good advice from an agent, but if you're in a relationship with an Australian and having a baby, I'd have thought a partner visa would be a much better option for you, even if it means paying another application fee.Ā  The processing times are longer if you're applying onshore (it's only two or three monthsĀ if you apply from the UK), but if you've got good evidence it's a real relationship then it's more certain than the 187, and once you've got it, there are no conditions hanging over your head.Ā  If you get married, that's even better.

It sounds like your employer is playing games with you, because (unless it is some government entity with strict pay rules), there is absolutely nothing to stop them paying you the proper wage for your position. It sounds as though they're using it as an excuse, knowing you can't leave - and therefore, I'd be worried about how they'll behave once you get your visa.Ā 

23 hours ago, KulMeET said:

Dear friends my Nomination Approved in Feb...2017Ā  Ā 

187 Visa file submit May.........2017

Ā Still Waiting for visa........................

Same in my case nomination approved in feb 2017 and again ask some documents in jan 2018 after that still waitingĀ 

Ā 

Hi All,

Iā€™m new to the tread but thought Iā€™d share my timelines and also ask for thoughts?

Ā 

RCB/nomination/visa application all applied for at once September 2017

RCB approved Jan 18

Today I had the request from case officer to do Medicals by mid July.

is this a good sign that they have asked for Medicals? Does it mean someone is looking at my file? Any comments on how long after Medicals you get a decision on visa?Ā 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, leeluce said:

Hi All,

Iā€™m new to the tread but thought Iā€™d share my timelines and also ask for thoughts?

Ā 

RCB approved Jan 18

is this a good sign that they have asked for Medicals? Does it mean someone is looking at my file? Any comments on how long after Medicals you get a decision on visa?Ā 

It seems very positive . Whats occupation location and visa type

Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leeluce said:

Hi All,

Ā 

RCB approved Jan 18

Thatā€™s a really good thing. What is your occupation and location?Ā 

Good luck.

• Like 1

Hi All,
Ā 
RCB approved Jan 18

Please share your occupation. Thanks[emoji4][emoji4]
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sukhwinder1090 said:

One of my friend got PR yesterday he applied as a cook from Perth . He lodged his file in October 2016 RCB nomination and visa together. And got straight PR .

Congratulations to you and your friend. Do you know what is the turnover of that restaurant and number of employees? It can give ideas all of us about financial and operational circumstances.

Ā 

Ā Thank you.

15 hours ago, sukhwinder1090 said:

One of my friend got PR yesterday he applied as a cook from Perth . He lodged his file in October 2016 RCB nomination and visa together. And got straight PR .

Hi my Brother got assigned case officer, Applied in 26th AprilĀ  2016 Position baker, documents requested as job description, evidence of employment such as Payslip,super bank statements and his medical too. location Perth is it positive sign for him.

Secondly i have been in Aus for 10 years, now im on 457 visa. i applied 187 nomination in 2015 which was got refused due to financial reason again appiled in 2016 & dec RCB, NOMINATION, VISA all together.still no news from immi, it's been 19th month stress getting me down, i have 5 years little to look after too. some time can't be a person i use too, not even gud mum just beacuse of stress. I don't know what i should do. i have more then 4 years full time work experience. skill assessments ready to lodge.I know many like me suffering in this country those who like to live here.Position Restaurant manager, please advice meĀ  what i should do.Ā