187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

So sad... my ex employers, who were sponsoring themselves with 457 visa through their Italian restaurant, have now sold their business and planning to return to Italy after more than 8 years in Australia as they are tired of waiting an answer for the 187 visa applied almost 2 years ago. Australia is frustrating and pushing really good people away... its loss!

Ā 

Ā 

• Sad 1

On 22/05/2018 at 07:44, SineadK said:

Yeah me too - regional for almost 3 years... submitted in August 2017, still nothing!Ā 

Cook waiting Ā nominations 18/06/2017 in South Australia ??? I might need to wait one more year.. to get response. If I have to go back processing time it was 12 to 13 months . Now 23months,why they are doing this. I am planning to doĀ skill Assessment but this also takes 5 months. This is weirdĀ 

29 minutes ago, Hayley1376 said:

Has anyone else estimated processing time gone missing from their immi account?? Mine hasn't shown one for couple of days now?

Please type rsms visa processing time in google Ā still showing 23 monthsĀ 

9 minutes ago, Mohit100 said:

Please type rsms visa processing time in google Ā still showing 23 monthsĀ 

Yeah sawĀ that, I'm just wondering why it has disappeared from my Immi account! Wondering if it is just part of anĀ update or whether it's a glitch?

3 minutes ago, Happyaug2016 said:

187 de cook offshore 11 aug 2016Ā 

on last thursday ....immigration visited my restaurant ...they were checking how many peoples lodged the files....anybody have the idea now when they will allocate the file ....its still receivedĀ 

May i know how many people have applied Ā from your restaurant ? Thank youĀ 

Is anyone applied 187 DE as Motor mechanic ?
I applied 187 DE Motor mechanic
Both Nom and visa on January 2017
Still no news yet
Anyone got update around same timeline ?
Also Anyone know about BVE can apply BVB ?
Your help will be appreciated
Thanx in advance

Is anyone applied 187 DE as Motor mechanic ?
I applied 187 DE Motor mechanic
Both Nom and visa on January 2017
Still no news yet
Anyone got update around same timeline ?
Also Anyone know about BVE can apply BVB ?
Your help will be appreciated
Thanx in advance

Same time line Bro
Motor Mechanic DE JAN 2017
Status received

13 hours ago, sam777 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes... it used to show 21 to 23 months but it shows nothing now..

Ā 

Ā 

Bcoz of I suggest immigration by giving feed back just remove time frame bcoz you are giving fake hope to people so that why they remove. I do have copy of my suggested request to email if want see.

dont worries too much next year government will change ok hope for best to come .ok

7 hours ago, coolmittu said:

HI GUYS,

Immiļ»æĀ Account is not showing prļ»æocessing time .

Did they removed it for everyoneļ»æĀ or fewĀ ļ»æpeople?

Thanksļ»æ

Hi Coolmittu, this could be because they are updating time.Ā 

On 16/06/2018 at 16:02, Hayley1376 said:

Has anyone else estimated processing time gone missing from their immi account?? Mine hasn't shown one for couple of days now?

How do we check that...sorry I have no idea about it...that's why asking...

Helloļ»æĀ everyone...i applied for rsms as chef last year in june and on brindging visa since then. My rcb got approved but waiting for nomination and visa. I was studying in victoriaļ»æĀ so was not able to start my job from where I applied rsms. My study finished last week and now I am moving to nsw to start my job as chef there. My MA said that it is not mundatory to start employment before to get visa approval. But I am just little confuse that will it effect my visa in future although I have submitted my certificates to immigration. I did mentionļ»æĀ to immigration while putting my application on form 80 that studying " doing bechlors". Plz help me ...all my friends are saying that it will effect on ur visa.

3 hours ago, Ramneet said:

How do we check that...sorry I have no idea about it...that's why asking...

That's okay, click on this link,Ā https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/loginĀ and that will take you to the Department of Home AffairsĀ immigration login. There should be prompts to help you if you haven't logged in before. Sorry I cant help more, I can't remember the process myself!

12 hours ago, Ramneet said:

Helloļ»æĀ everyone...i applied for rsms as chef last year in june and on brindging visa since then. My rcb got approved but waiting for nomination and visa. I was studying in victoriaļ»æĀ so was not able to start my job from where I applied rsms. My study finished last week and now I am moving to nsw to start my job as chef there. My MA said that it is not mundatory to start employment before to get visa approval. But I am just little confuse that will it effect my visa in future although I have submitted my certificates to immigration. I did mentionļ»æĀ to immigration while putting my application on form 80 that studying " doing bechlors". Plz help me ...all my friends are saying that it will effect on ur visa.

One of my friends applied as a graphic designer when he was in the student visa in last november. He got his visa in last march before expireing his student visa. He didnt start work there until he got the pr. If now u can work full time, i think it is better to start work there because these days everything depends on the case officer.Ā