187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

16 minutes ago, yvii said:

Yes, 187 DE. 

Don't take our words for it though. Ask your MA about these stuff. You may think you are asking too much but at the end of the day they are the only people who can answer our complicated questions and the only words we should trust. I used to be paranoid but then my MA has advise to never be reluctant to ask him anything for that is why they are here for to help us out and to give us confidence. ? 

Thanks.

From what I know you have to stay with the nominating business UNLESS you have a good reason not to (too many/little hours, unadequate pay, bullying, etc.) and a way to prove this.

The State nominated though (points based) entitles you to work anywhere as long as you remain within the state.

• Like 1

Dear all,

I had a call from my migrant agent today telling me that a case officer has been allocated to my file. It happened in the afternoon as in the morning the status of my visa was still as "received". After the call, I checked my status again and it was, and still is, as "Initial assessment". The documentation required is just a new "health check". Got 28 days to attach the new medical examination that I will do on Monday if I can. 

My time line: RCB, nomination and visa sent in July 2016 (on the 13 July 2016 my ma received the email regarding the IMMI acknowledgement valid application received). 

Basically waiting for 23 months and 1 day. 

187 visa DE as a baker in South Australia. 

Waiting for the good news...!

Cheers

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, GnS said:

Dear all,

I had a call from my migrant agent today telling me that a case officer has been allocated to my file. It happened in the afternoon as in the morning the status of my visa was still as "received". After the call, I checked my status again and it was, and still is, as "Initial assessment". The documentation required is just a new "health check". Got 28 days to attach the new medical examination that I will do on Monday if I can. 

My time line: RCB, nomination and visa sent in July 2016 (on the 13 July 2016 my ma received the email regarding the IMMI acknowledgement valid application received). 

Basically waiting for 23 months and 1 day. 

187 visa DE as a baker in South Australia. 

Waiting for the good news...!

Cheers

On 02/06/2018 at 15:05, Ce22 said:

Hi Nil, 

Thank you very much for the info, in terms of responding to immigrations email ' invite to comment' do i ignore it and wait for the 28 days to end? Then appeal? Or do something different like write them a letter? 

Will i definitely get a chance to lodge with AAT for my visa? Even if i do nothing in thiese current 28 days?

Also can i ask if you have been through this yourself or no people who have? 

Sorry for the 101 questions! Stressing slightly ?

Listen you don’t have to comment to Immi in 28 days, even if they told to do, you can not lodge you AAT UNTIL your visa get refuse so , you visa will refuse it self after 28 days so if you comment or not your visa will refuse after 28 days ok if you want talk to me then give me your number ok one more way I will told you.

Hi my friend today got 187 granted TRT stream ,as chef, he was on 457 then he applied 187 last year 24/05/17 . The case officer appointed 7/5/18 and ask company finance docs , including accountant letter, employer submitted 21/5/18 and finally , visa granted today.15/6/18. He is lucky 

becoz same company other friend also applied 187 , TRT stream, on 10/1/17. But his nomination refused 12/5/18 the reason was company can not pay next two year so case officer stupid did not new doc of company and just open file and refused so it all depends on case officer and luck. Plz update if you or you friend got any news.

Hi my friend today got 187 granted TRT stream ,as chef, he was on 457 then he applied 187 last year 24/05/17 . The case officer appointed 7/5/18 and ask company finance docs , including accountant letter, employer submitted 21/5/18 and finally , visa granted today.15/6/18. He is lucky 
becoz same company other friend also applied 187 , TRT stream, on 10/1/17. But his nomination refused 12/5/18 the reason was company can not pay next two year so case officer stupid did not new doc of company and just open file and refused so it all depends on case officer and luck. Plz update if you or you friend got any news.

I hope your other friend applied for AAT... in this way he could prove that the refusal was unfair.

On 15/06/2018 at 15:30, Cippalippa said:

I hope your other friend applied for AAT... in this way he could prove that the refusal was unfair.

Hi friends

Applied 187 in Nov 2016 in Restaurant Manager position. No news yet..Business is under liquidity and company will close soon. Any chances for pr ???????????

On 19/04/2018 at 18:09, Pokharelnepal said:

Visa & nomination : August 2016

DE, 187,HR

office manager

i already contacted to immigration(4 weeks ago), they said my file has been allocated. But my agent hasn’t received any mail, even no any update in immi account.

Status Received 

How long does it take for decision after file been allocated......? How can I check status update??

Hi, i have also applied as an office manager in November 2017. Did you get any updates so far?

Thank you