187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Today one of

my friend got nomination refused he applied 13/01/17 as cook.

after 457 visa worked with employer last 6 years and immigration said business can not afford him next two year more without any documents request by immigration just straight away just refused so sad and very bad. So plz guys everyone I am telling from experience plz

provide latest bas, p and l statement and your accountant letter which state business can afford you two year. Plz update before too let . Into you file.Thanks

7 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

Today one of

after 457 visa worked with employer last 6 years and immigration said business can not afford him next two year more without any documents request by immigration just straight away just refused so sad and very bad. So plz guys everyone I am telling from experience plz

provide latest bas, p and l statement and your accountant letter which state business can afford you two year. Plz update before too let . Into you file.Thanks

Did he apply Direct Entry or Transational streem 

Today one of

What is p and l statement?

Hy can anybody help me in this” one of my friend applied his 187 in august2016 and was working over there all the time now his employer want to change the location with same business name and abn . Do he need to apply new rcb or previous one will be ok for new location with same business name .his occupation is chef , rcb approved waiting from august2016 for nomination .thx

6 hours ago, khan.shany said:

Hy can anybody help me in this” one of my friend applied his 187 in august2016 and was working over there all the time now his employer want to change the location with same business name and abn . Do he need to apply new rcb or previous one will be ok for new location with same business name .his occupation is chef , rcb approved waiting from august2016 for nomination .thx

I am suggesting you should apply new Rcb is better. Because location is change. And submit once approved to immigration.

10 hours ago, Nil71 said:

Today one of

How often should the company update their balance sheet and p/(l) statement?

2 hours ago, Nil71 said:

Once you apply then all documents after when new financial year finish then. P&l statements.

Hi, the company accountant has given me p&l statement stating financial statement for the year ended 30th June 2016. I am confused here. Please tell me this statement belongs to 2017 or not she said last year financial will be ready in this June. It's Financial statement is the p&l statement.

Thank you. 

On 21/05/2018 at 12:07, Tipu Khan said:

I applied nomination & visa on 30 & 31 October 2017. At that time, the processing time was 15 - 17 months. This time is changing every month. Lastly, it was change on 15 May 2018 for the applications moved in April 2018 as 21-23 months. In this situation, the Department of Home Affairs will consider time as 15 - 17 months of 21 - 23 months?

I have asked my Agent in regards this and all he said that the time frame really does constantly goes up and down. It depends on how fast you are providing all the documents immi had asked for. It all goes down to the case officers and that once an application has been lodged any case officer can pick it up anytime. There are people here who have been waiting for 2 years and there have been people who was approved fast. We can't really do anything but wait. 

2 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Hi, the company accountant has given me p&l statement stating financial statement for the year ended 30th June 2016. I am confused here. Please tell me this statement belongs to 2017 or not she said last year financial will be ready in this June. It's Financial statement is the p&l statement.

Thank you. 

On the statement it say year 2016-17 then fine. This year will be 2017-18 you will get 1 July. So is you have 2016-17 then yes u can submit and also get accountant letter which say business can support next two year ok .

2 hours ago, Gunn said:

I applied in direct entry in October 2016 as chef. 25/may yesterday my file is opened they requested documents.

Congratulations your golden email is on way. I applied in Feb 2017 as chef too. What documents they requested. 

3 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

On the statement it say year 2016-17 then fine. This year will be 2017-18 you will get 1 July. So is you have 2016-17 then yes u can submit and also get accountant letter which say business can support next two year ok .

Thank you brother 

4 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

Financial statement means p&l statement brother. Thank you. 

Hello Everyone

I've been waiting so long for my RSMS file decision but still good news yet to come. Is there anybody else in the group who is in the same boat.  

Does anyone know why are they delaying the process? or Any expectation of decision? 

RCB - 08 July 2016    ( Approved 22 July 2016) 

Nomination - 08 July 2016

RSMS file - 02 August 2016

State - WA (Perth )

7 minutes ago, Harry Sagoo said:

Hello Everyone

I've been waiting so long for my RSMS file decision but still good news yet to come. Is there anybody else in the group who is in the same boat.  

Does anyone know why are they delaying the process? or Any expectation of decision? 

RCB - 08 July 2016    ( Approved 22 July 2016) 

Nomination - 08 July 2016 (Cook)

RSMS file - 02 August 2016 (Cook)

State- WA (Perth )

On 26/05/2018 at 18:51, Legend said:

What are the docs they asked for mate!! 

AFP

MEDICALS FOR WHOLE FAMILY

NEW CONTRACT FROM EMPLOYER.

all academics attested by JP

All these things were submitted before but the asked again.

On 26/05/2018 at 17:46, Mohammed said:

Congratulations your golden email is on way. I applied in Feb 2017 as chef too. What documents they requested. 

AFP

MEDICALS

ALL ACADEMICS

NEW CONTRACT FROM EMPLOYER

THESE WERE SUBMITTED BEFORE BUT THEY WANT AGAIN.

files are processing quickly now I think bcz my friend she applied for cook in may 16 her file was open in April and I applied in oct 16 so in one month they came to October from may.