187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone

I am recently won AAT cases, set aside decision by member.

My visa application was withdraw after my nomination got refusal, my MA said this is a better way to prevent visa refusal history.

So my AAT case is 

Nomination Only

Nov 2016 AAT Started

My MA suggested me to placed a new RSMS application (nomination and visa, same company) in March 2017

Now the AAT case is set aside, the nomination have been approved. I am wondering what should i do next? or What will happened next! What about the my Visa?

I would like to hear more suggestions from professional MA, please, thank you so much!

Regards

XXX

8 hours ago, declanchou said:

Hi everyone

My visa application was withdraw after my nomination got refusal, my MA said this is a better way to prevent visa refusal history.

So my AAT case is 

Nomination Only

Nov 2016 AAT Started

My MA suggested me to placed a new RSMS application (nomination and visa, same company) in March 2017

Now the AAT case is set aside, the nomination have been approved. I am wondering what should i do next? or What will happened next! What about the my Visa?

I would like to hear more suggestions from professional MA, please, thank you so much!

Regards

XXX

How long did AAT took to be completed?

On 14/05/2018 at 14:00, Sam31 said:

Hi there, just wondering any community worker got approval recently 187 Direct entry? 

My timeline 

RCB applied: 17/06/2017 (WA)

RCB approved: 22/06/2017

Nomination applied: 25/06/2017

visa applied: 28/06/2017 

haven't heard anything so far, my employer is not-for-profit charity organisation. Last week, 457 nomination got approved within 3 weeks. Still not sure whats gona happen with mine. Living in regional area since july 2017. Wait is killing me and my family.

You are lucky, i have being in the regional SA for almost 3 years. Just submitted my application September 2017 with no news yet. My problem is not the waiting time but my family is in shambles as a result of that. 

On 15/05/2018 at 18:28, CarmenChung said:

I don't understand why can't they process files in chronological order! If they find some file suspicious/high risk, why don't they refuse them faster? Much better than letting someone wait for 2 years then refusing them. ?
Finger crossed for everyone! Hopefully it will get faster soon because very few can lodge after March. 

carmenchung, why did you do your medicals so fast? didn't your MA recommend to wait 6 months before doing it? to make sure you won't have to repeat them....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, markix said:

carmenchung, why did you do your medicals so fast? didn't your MA recommend to wait 6 months before doing it? to make sure you won't have to repeat them....

Yes he did told us. Our first medical was done for the 476 visa of my husband. One thing more for the 187. At that time we misunderstood that immi asked for the medical. ???

14 hours ago, declanchou said:

Hi everyone

So my AAT case is 

Nomination Only

Nov 2016 AAT Started

Regards

XXX

Congratulations! Your nomination visa approval is 90%, next step you can just apply for your visa and wait. There's nothing you can do now.

What is your reason for refusal and occupation pls?

8 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Congratulations! Your nomination visa approval is 90%, next step you can just apply for your visa and wait. There's nothing you can do now.

What is your reason for refusal and occupation pls?

Stupid Financial Issue

Acc.lost still exist due to the company double the size

However, next two year net profit is double and co didn't ask any doc. when she made the decision

AAT set aside and without further hearing

Retail Manager 2016

• Like 1

Currently on a 457 visa but applied for 187 DE visa. Manager.

Feb 2018 RCB applied

Feb 2018 RCB Approved

Feb 2018 Nomination and Visa has been lodged.

Waiting for a couple months before doing my medical.

This will be a long wait but it will be worth it! 

To those waiting, don't lose hope.  Until the decision has not been given, you still have a big chance! Don't be negative with anything! 

Good luck to everyone! 

4 hours ago, yvii said:

Feb 2018 RCB applied

Feb 2018 RCB Approved

To those waiting, don't lose hope.  Until the decision has not been given, you still have a big chance! Don't be negative with anything! 

Good luck to everyone! 

4 hours ago, yvii said:

Feb 2018 RCB applied

Feb 2018 RCB Approved

Good luck to everyone! 

I already applied 187 visa in Feb 2017 DE. But its showing 21 -23 months for processing, so I want to apply for 489 visa can anyone know who is the good MG in Melbourne or its good to do by ourself.  Can I apply in Victoria. Which state is best to apply 489 I have 2 years experience as a chef and full skill assessment. Please give me your valuable advice guys.

Thank you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mohammed said:

I already applied 187 visa in Feb 2017 DE. But its showing 21 -23 months for processing, so I want to apply for 489 visa can anyone know who is the good MG in Melbourne or its good to do by ourself.  Can I apply in Victoria. Which state is best to apply 489 I have 2 years experience as a chef and full skill assessment. Please give me your valuable advice guys.

Thank you 

Unfortunately Victoria just closed nominations so no 190,489 visa until further notice. You can still apply to other states.

hi guys, I have a doubt: is the nomination something the employer does? de we as employees have any control over it? and this shows on our visa application? In my file I don't see any reference to any nomination, can anyone help me get this clear? thanks!

1 minute ago, markix said:

hi guys, I have a doubt: is the nomination something the employer does? de we as employees have any control over it? and this shows on our visa application? In my file I don't see any reference to any nomination, can anyone help me get this clear? thanks!

Only your employer or agent can see the nomination file as it may contain confidential documents.

5 minutes ago, markix said:

The nomination is linked to the business only and if granted it gives the business right to nominate and sponsor someone. It is not related to you and your application as here they only look at the documents of the business. All correspondence will be with the business itself of the MA if done through one. You cannot see anything related to this through your immi account, the MA or business will have to let you know if it's approved.

Once it's granted they will look at your visa application. Both can be granted on the same day but sometimes can be granted a few weeks/months apart. Through your immi account you can only look into your own visa application and track its progress.

5 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Only your employer or agent can see the nomination file as it may contain confidential documents.

ah ok! how do we know if the nomination has been done? or is it always done as part of the visa lodgement? thanks

13 minutes ago, markix said:

ah ok! how do we know if the nomination has been done? or is it always done as part of the visa lodgement? thanks

Has to be lodged first or together with the visa application. You cannot lodge a visa application without having the nomination lodged beforehand. 

This is why many people lodge them at once, but some decide to lodge the nomination first and if approved to submit the visa application then. The nomination is valid for a year so if the visa application is not submitted during this time the business will have to apply for another nomination before sponsoring someone. 

Edited by MilaMocha
clarification

4 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Has to be lodged first or together with the visa application. You cannot lodge a visa application without having the nomination lodged beforehand. 

This is why many people lodge them at once, but some decide to lodge the nomination first and if approved to submit the visa application. The nomination is valid for a year so if the visa application is not submitted during this time, the business will have to apply for another nomination before sponsoring someone. 

ok! thanks a lot! all clear then! ✌????