187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guys I would like to share something with you.
My migration agent said that nowadays they have a record of 80000 applications for rsms.
And to drop down number very quickly they are rejecting the files a lot without asking anything extra.
So make sure to deposit all latest financial papers of company before asking.
Just thought of letting you guys know.
All the best

• Like 2

Hey guys anyone on nomination refusal due to financial loss? Facing decision if I should withdraw or apply for the aat? Need to make decision before my 21 days run out :(

is anyone has gone to att for this similar refusal?Ā 

Hi guys,

i applies as a restaurant manager direct entry on 3 oct 2016 .after long 20 month myĀ nomination has been refused.

As we all know that the Department has changed their policies and now they are trying to refuseĀ 

the applications using any possible excuses.

The nomination was refused as theļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ officer thinks that the duties listed in myĀ position

ļ»æĀ could be performed by other people who currently working there and this position is not necessary.ļ»æ

• Ā 

Hi guys,

I am new here and I am preparing my 187 DE visa application. I have one question relating to skill assessment and looking for any help.

I am applying under nominated occupation: University lecturer. I have a PhD degree from an Australian University. The question is If I submit my visa application now, do I need a skill assessment?Ā 

This occupation is exempted from a skill assessment under 186, but I did not find any statement saying that it is exempted under 187. I searched few agents' websites and they say normally visa 187 does not requireĀ a skill assessment unless we have qualifications from overseas. I am a bit confused here. Any help is really appreciated.Ā 

Hi guys got my nomination approval yesterday after such a long timeĀ 

I applied as a restaurant manager in mid of June 2016 both pr and nomination file still waiting for my golden Email so i just want to say dont loose hope now a days immigration is bit lenient thank GodĀ 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sidd1 said:

Hi guys got my nomination approval yesterday after such a long timeĀ 

I applied as a restaurant manager in mid of June 2016 both pr and nomination file still waiting for my golden Email so i just want to say dont loose hope now a days immigration is bit lenient thank GodĀ 

What are the docs they ask.Ā  Congrats anyway!!Ā 

17 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Yes you need the transaction ID NUMBER

ok, I got the transaction ID number, but can't see in my immiaccount any options to check my visa application, where do I go? sorry for the noob question, I haven't checked this before and have no idea how to do it, help please!

thanks! ?

14 minutes ago, markix said:

ok, I got the transaction ID number, but can't see in my immiaccount any options to check my visa application, where do I go? sorry for the noob question, I haven't checked this before and have no idea how to do it, help please!

thanks! ?

I did check the VEVO option, but there's more information elsewhere right? how do I see my visa progress in detail? thanks

23 minutes ago, markix said:

thanks! ?

Create Immi account

CKICK ON Import applications

Fill in the detailsĀ 

and thats it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, markix said:

I did check the VEVO option, but there's more information elsewhere right? how do I see my visa progress in detail? thanks

lol, got it, I had to import my application, ******* MA didn't want me to check on my own visa, anybody else had the same problem? ???

13 minutes ago, coolmittu said:

Create Immi account

CKICK ON Import applications

Fill in the detailsĀ 

and thats it

thanks coolitu! yeah got it, finally can see in detail my visa! my MA didn't help me at all when I asked and even got angry! is that normal? ****.ing MA!!! agter paying 7 K that's the treatment we get! amazing!!! ???

Hi guysĀ 

im following this group forĀ a while . Today I received my nomination approval without any asking further documents . They ask afp for visa applicationĀ 

Nomination applied 16 aug 2016

occupation restaurant manager waĀ 

thanks god our wait is worth awhile . And i want to thank everyone in this groupĀ who posted their experience in this thread you guys dont know how much confidence has given this group. I hope everyone gets their golden mail . Waheguru mehar kre sarea te .Dhan guru ramdas jiĀ 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Gurdaspur said:

Hi guysĀ 

im following this group forĀ a while . Today I received my nomination approval without any asking further documents . They ask afp for visa applicationĀ 

Nomination applied 16 aug 2016

thanks god our wait is worth awhile . And i want to thank everyone in this groupĀ who posted their experience in this thread you guys dont know how much confidence has given this group. I hope everyone gets their golden mail . Waheguru mehar kre sarea te .Dhan guru ramdas jiĀ 

22 g wdhayiaan boht boht ... Restaurent di turnover dsio please and number of employeesĀ 

thanks

On 14/05/2018 at 14:41, Kaaaaatttt said:

What if my employer still can't provide me full time hours upon my visa grant??Ā 

It need's to be a full-time position with a minimum of 35 hours a week. If not, and they ask for the payslips (they normally do), you'll be in big trouble.
If they don't check the payslips before the approval and you get the PR, you can change your employer and find a new regional job (if the current business cannot give you the minimum of 35 hours) and stay with them for the 2 years.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, markix said:

has anyone tried contacting DIBP via email? got any response other than the automated email?

What's your enquiry about? If it's regarding your application status, don't bother, email or phone - you will get no feedback.Ā 

1 hour ago, Tipu Khan said:

If the MA is not responding to the Immigration's queries on the applicant's behalf, what are the remedies for the poor APPLICANT?

Ā 

The POOR applicant has to change the agent ASAP, before it becomes a REFUSED applicant. If you/MA don't respond to their requests within the 28 days timeframe, you and your application are pretty much doomed. If your MA is not serious and reliable enough to share everything with you and reply promptly, you don't need them.

21 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

What's your enquiry about? If it's regarding your application status, don't bother, email or phone - you will get no feedback.Ā 

more like asking the visa fast-tracked hehe, what about emailing the minister of home affairs? anyone tried?

1 hour ago, Gurdaspur said:

Hi guysĀ 

ļ»æ Nomination applied 16 aug 2016

Congratulations ā¤ļø

• Thanks 1