187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 hours ago, 187cook said:

Received received received so annoying already 23rd month running

Hi 

l have also applied in March 2016 cook DE and still waiting. My friends got their results last month even they applied in August 2016 . I rang to the department two times but they said it is very busy and your file is not allocated . Now I hate the word Received when I checked immi account. 

58 minutes ago, Monu Kaur said:

Hi 

l have also applied in March 2016 cook DE and still waiting. My friends got their results last month even they applied in August 2016 . I rang to the department two times but they said it is very busy and your file is not allocated . Now I hate the word Received when I checked immi account. 

Can i get the number which u called 

8 hours ago, anandjose90 said:

Hi Dhillon7...

The reason for the refusal was that not enough documents to show company is able to sponser me for 2 years.  But i have been working here fulltime for 2.3 years. The lawyer didnt upload the financial statements of 2016-2017 and the latest BAS. He was not doing his job and was a fraud. His registration was suspended for 6 months for doing fake application to the immigration with another case.

hi anandjose,just checking is your MA happen to be a guy named Adam Chen? He is my ma and he is not doing anything besides taking my money

On 19/04/2018 at 18:08, khan18 said:

what was the compnay turnover brother. is ur company was in profite all the time. 

Congratulations!!!!! So happy to see this, it gives me hope cus I applied in Feb 2017, maybe mine is coming!!!!

2 hours ago, lillianz said:

hi anandjose,just checking is your MA happen to be a guy named Adam Chen? He is my ma and he is not doing anything besides taking my money

No... Mine is a different one. But my friend, you need to keep chasing him and make sure he is uploading all the documents. My employer and me trusted my lawyer and believed that he is doing his job. But he didnt. We sent all the documents he asked but he didnt upload them. He got nothing to lose. It is just another visa for him.But I lost all my hope and im at the starting point again and is a big waste of money. So make sure you dont have a difficult situation like many of us.

1 hour ago, anandjose90 said:

No... Mine is a different one. But my friend, you need to keep chasing him and make sure he is uploading all the documents. My employer and me trusted my lawyer and believed that he is doing his job. But he didnt. We sent all the documents he asked but he didnt upload them. He got nothing to lose. It is just another visa for him.But I lost all my hope and im at the starting point again and is a big waste of money. So make sure you dont have a difficult situation like many of us.

Can I check the nomination file. My MA is saying I can't have the access but I want to check weather he updated the documents or not. 

Thank you. 

Guys How can i get to know if my MA has updated my all documents or not, i can see all documents related to me like passport, AFP, my previous work experience and payslips and recent ones as well but since march when immi updated their software I couldn’t even see Business financial documents (BAS AND TAX RETURN)on my immi account as everything is updated from my Boss to MA.

What is better way to know if these documents are updated from MA or not .

Hi everyone,
I have 1 question regarding claiming point for work experince as chef. I am doing job ready program and I am thinking to claim 5 points for 1 year work experince but today someone said I can’t claim 5 points because I am using this experince for skill assessment. Pls someone give accurate information. Also can we claim points for part time experince as well?

10 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Can I check the nomination file. My MA is saying I can't have the access but I want to check weather he updated the documents or not. 

Thank you. 

I dont think you will be able to. But your employer can definitely check or can ask the MA about it. 

13 hours ago, Boli said:

HI, I applied in Feb 2017, RCB approved and that's it, still waiting! Office Manager, Perth

Same. I applied Office Manager October 2016 and I'm within the waiting time 17-20 months (nearly 19 for me!)  I would imagine you will be waiting at least another few months! :-/ 

Edited by SianChloe

3 hours ago, SianChloe said:

Same. I applied Office Manager October 2016 and I'm within the waiting time 17-20 months (nearly 19 for me!)  I would imagine you will be waiting at least another few months! :-/ 

Guess so, I called immi yesterday and that'ss what they said, but oddly, the asked me if my nomination has been approved, and I was like, well.. you tell me, and they said, just your boss can give you that info, if it has not been approved yet, pls ask your company/MA to send an email to nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au asking for the nomination at least. Otherwise, It will take longer than20 months.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boli said:

Guess so, I called immi yesterday and that'ss what they said, but oddly, the asked me if my nomination has been approved, and I was like, well.. you tell me, and they said, just your boss can give you that info, if it has not been approved yet, pls ask your company/MA to send an email to nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au asking for the nomination at least. Otherwise, It will take longer than20 months.

Funny you should say that, when my partner called a few months back, they kept asking him the same question! Just kept coming back to whether the nomination had been approved. It hasn't though, or we would have heard from our agent. But a strange thing for them to say. Why would my agent need to send an email, it's pretty clear from our application that we would like it approved!! 

Just now, SianChloe said:

Funny you should say that, when my partner called a few months back, they kept asking him the same question! Just kept coming back to whether the nomination had been approved. It hasn't though, or we would have heard from our agent. But a strange thing for them to say. Why would my agent need to send an email, it's pretty clear from our application that we would like it approved!! 

The immi guys said that without the nomination, my visa process was going to take longer, I don't know, it seems like a different area/party processes nominations and  immi visas. Not sure but my boss will send an email today just in case

51 minutes ago, Boli said:

The immi guys said that without the nomination, my visa process was going to take longer, I don't know, it seems like a different area/party processes nominations and  immi visas. Not sure but my boss will send an email today just in case

Let me know if you get anywhere with it :) 

1 hour ago, Boli said:

Can i please get the number through which one you called to immi 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, SianChloe said:

Hi chloee, 

Applied in june 2016 as an office manager.... still waiting 

4 minutes ago, Deza said:

Hi chloee, 

Applied in june 2016 as an office manager.... still waiting 

been here for more than a year n havent seen a single office  manager got granted ,wondering what makes immi to delay all office managers applications 

On 4/27/2018 at 15:04, SianChloe said:

Yes I agree. Not one Office Manager grant or refusal. 

On 4/27/2018 at 15:02, Boli said:

131881 Perth

called nsw n told file not allocated yet ,have to wait more

sick of hearing this response.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only publicly published DIBP phone numbers allowed.

17 minutes ago, SianChloe said:

Yes I agree. Not one Office Manager grant or refusal. 

Hi,

Office Managers as other managers (Restaurant, Retail) are considered as high risk applications now. Those professions have always been used for fraud applications. Many supervisors or even regular team members are called managers only for visa purposes. Therefore, those applications are postponed and it will take more time to process them.

Cheers

Adam