187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Mohit100 said:

hi how many years of experience you have as a cook? after your qualifications that also matter to get invitation. You need to have two years full time after qualifications to get state nomination approved for 190. 

Yes, I've 3 years of experience after my educational qualification. 

• Like 1

Hi there,

I am so sorry whoever is waiting since almost 2 years , I can understand your pain because I have been through this terrible situation. Just wanted to share my story to make you feel little bit better. I applied 187 DE onshore, restaurant manager on 15 dec 2015. I got to know that my restaurant has been sold without even letting me know in May 2016 (my MA told me who was actually my employer’s MA). I asked my MA what I can do now? He said you don’t have any option, withdraw the file or it will get refused. It was terrible situation for me, i was so angry and I wanted to ask too many questions to my employer but I chose to stay calm and not to say anything to anybody and decided to wait for the outcome.

Then my file opened in October 2016 and immigration asked for Nomination related docs, they didn’t tell me what they asked for. My MA told me that you are gone, whatever they have asked for, we have nothing. Then I called my employer asked him everything politely, behaved like I didn’t know that restaurant is sold. He told me everything that it was hard for me to handle both the restaurant and he wanted to focus on only one restaurant which is also in regional area, and he said he wanted me to work there now. He said he will send all the required docs to immigration to transfer my position from sold restaurant to this restaurant.

I was hopeless, wanted to trust him but my heart never wanted to  trust  him. Anyways they (MA AND EMPLOYER)told me that they have submitted all the required docs within 20 days. On the other hand I was looking for other options as I was thinking that I am getting refusal anyway. 

People around me call me lucky person , I got my RSMS approved on 15 November  2016. I couldn’t believe my Employer when he called me and said that I have got my permanent residency, I quickly checked my immi account which I checked 15 minutes earlier, was showing received but now it was showing FINALISED. That day changed my whole life, I couldn’t believe that just after finishing my studies,  I got my permanent residency after spending only 2 and half years in Australia. Now I am happily working as restaurant manager in same restaurant and recently have applied for citizenship. 

Never leave the hope, you never know what can turn out to be good for you. 

Mavi

Edited by Mavi
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Mavi said:

Hi there,

I am so sorry whoever is waiting since almost 2 years , I can understand your pain because I have been through this terrible situation. Just wanted to share my story to make you feel little bit better. I applied 187 DE onshore, restaurant manager on 15 dec 2015. I got to know that my restaurant has been sold without even letting me know in May 2016 (my MA told me who was actually my employer’s MA). I asked my MA what I can do now? He said you don’t have any option, withdraw the file or it will get refused. It was terrible situation for me, i was so angry and I wanted to ask too many questions to my employer but I chose to stay calm and not to say anything to anybody and decided to wait for the outcome.

Then my file opened in October 2016 and immigration asked for Nomination related docs, they didn’t tell me what they asked for. My MA told me that you are gone, whatever they have asked for, we have nothing. Then I called my employer asked him everything politely, behaved like I didn’t know that restaurant is sold. He told me everything that it was hard for me to handle both the restaurant and he wanted to focus on only one restaurant which is also in regional area, and he said he wanted me to work there now. He said he will send all the required docs to immigration to transfer my position from sold restaurant to this restaurant.

I was hopeless, wanted to trust him but my heart never wanted to  trust  him. Anyways they (MA AND EMPLOYER)told me that they have submitted all the required docs within 20 days. On the other hand I was looking for other options as I was thinking that I am getting refusal anyway. 

People around me call me lucky person , I got my RSMS approved on 15 November  2016. I couldn’t believe my Employer when he called me and said that I have got my permanent residency, I quickly checked my immi account which I checked 15 minutes earlier, was showing received but now it was showing FINALISED. That day changed my whole life, I couldn’t believe that just after finishing my studies,  I got my permanent residency after spending only 2 and half years in Australia. Now I am happily working as restaurant manager in same restaurant and recently have applied for citizenship. 

Mavi

Congrats!!!  Happy for u

15 minutes ago, Mavi said:

Hi there,

Mavi

Yes, this is true!! You are a lucky person.

Receive a PR after 2 and half years will be everyone's  Dream  especially after all the troubles that you had with your employer.

good for you...

Hopefully your story will give hope to other people, but we are in the 2018 and in this past years we had a lot Visa been refused Because nowadays they are checking deeply.

Finger crossed for everyone ??

Good luck for your Citizenship...??

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Khan patan said:

yes so many documents                                     

• Documents showing assignment of lease date
  • Director duties 
  • BAS/ITR/Financial Reports
  • Staff Roaster
  • Organisation chart
  • Letter of wages payment and award for other staff members
  • Superannuation
  • Payslip
  • Group Certificate
  • Restaurant Menu
  • Photographs of business
  • Business Bank Statement showing salary payment to all staff

Are those things asked from u or from the other guy who appplied as a chef? 

yes so many documents                                     
  • Documents showing assignment of lease date
  • Director duties 
  • BAS/ITR/Financial Reports
  • Staff Roaster
  • Organisation chart
  • Letter of wages payment and award for other staff members
  • Superannuation
  • Payslip
  • Group Certificate
  • Restaurant Menu
  • Photographs of business
  • Business Bank Statement showing salary payment to all staff

IMG_4914.jpgIMG_4915.jpg

7 hours ago, Sasaram said:

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the process to apply 489 visa after completion of three years on 457 visa as cook.

- What is the  required english score?

-  do i need my skill assessment done? How can i get it done and what are the cost involves?

- how many years of work experience  do i need to have?

- is it possible to apply in WA?

Thank you  guys

RCB fed/2017

RCB approve feb/2018

nomination and visa applied March /2017

still waiting.

position retail manager (wa Perth)

business type: private 

turnover : $40000 weekly on average 

any one knows which month files are opening in retail manager position??

anyone suggested me chance of overal approval pls?

thanks

12 hours ago, saravanakumar said:

Yes, I've 3 years of experience after my educational qualification. 

Hi your experience I onshore or offshore? If you are onshore is your experience is part time or full time ?.. I am also thinking to apply 190

13 hours ago, Roomy said:

Hi your experience I onshore or offshore? If you are onshore is your experience is part time or full time ?.. I am also thinking to apply 190

offshore, fulltime. all the best! which state your planning to apply? Which state has a better opportunity for a cook?

Edited by saravanakumar

13 hours ago, anandjose90 said:

Hi....

Does anyone know anybody who has gone to AAt and won the case?? My nomination and visa got refused(onshore) recently and have lodged AAT. The Lawyer said i can lodge 489 or 190 visa( both offshore), but 489 is safe she said. I am a cook. Any suggestions friends??

Can u please share ur timeline and reason of refusel..thanx

22 minutes ago, Dhillon7 said:

Mate there are two better option for you. Which state u live?? If you live in regional area and you have studied there u might get 489 visa with 50 points but u need have  full skill assessment. So, what is full skill assessment?  Means you need to have 3 years full time experience or 6 years part time. you also eligible to apply skill assessment. There two states you might get quick invitations., NSW or NT for 190 and 489 for south Australia is an option for 489 only. For your situation you might try 190 if you have 55 points for NSW. If you have 50points you only eligible to apply 489. I would suggest you to go with migration agent. They guide you best options also it is important that you needto be hurry some time invitations takes long time to get. Hope this helps for you. Cheers 

10 hours ago, saravanakumar said:

offshore, fulltime. all the best! which state your planning to apply? Which state has a better opportunity for a cook?

I might go with NSW but I have to do skill assessment. TRA saying 9weeks time for skill assessment let’s see if I get through It.

21 hours ago, Dhillon7 said:

Hi Dhillon7...

The reason for the refusal was that not enough documents to show company is able to sponser me for 2 years.  But i have been working here fulltime for 2.3 years. The lawyer didnt upload the financial statements of 2016-2017 and the latest BAS. He was not doing his job and was a fraud. His registration was suspended for 6 months for doing fake application to the immigration with another case.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Mohit100 said:

Mate there are two better option for you. Which state u live?? If you live in regional area and you have studied there u might get 489 visa with 50 points but u need have  full skill assessment. So, what is full skill assessment?  Means you need to have 3 years full time experience or 6 years part time. you also eligible to apply skill assessment. There two states you might get quick invitations., NSW or NT for 190 and 489 for south Australia is an option for 489 only. For your situation you might try 190 if you have 55 points for NSW. If you have 50points you only eligible to apply 489. I would suggest you to go with migration agent. They guide you best options also it is important that you needto be hurry some time invitations takes long time to get. Hope this helps for you. Cheers 

hi Mohit100..

Thanks for your reply. I havent studied in regional area. I have cert 4 in commercial cookery through RPL and 4 years fulltime experience as cook. I also have skill assessment for cook. Is it wise to apply for 190 or 489??I have 60 points includin the points given by the state. I live in a regional area in QLD.

hi Mohit100..
Thanks for your reply. I havent studied in regional area. I have cert 4 in commercial cookery through RPL and 4 years fulltime experience as cook. I also have skill assessment for cook. Is it wise to apply for 190 or 489??I have 60 points includin the points given by the state. I live in a regional area in QLD.

What is skill assessment ? Is it TRA assessment or some other assessment. Can someone experienced share me .
Thanks