187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 hours ago, Har har mahadev said:

HAR HAR MAHADEV

guys got gud news today....

Visa granted ;)

Nom visa applied on dec 2016(187 agriculture)

Pcc nd nomination docs asked on 13 feb. 2018

Docs submitted 3rd march 2018

Visa nd nomination  granted today....

Gud luck guys

Rab saarya te mehar kare

what was the compnay turnover brother. is ur company was in profite all the time. 

Visa & nomination : August 2016
DE, 187,HR
office manager
i already contacted to immigration(4 weeks ago), they said my file has been allocated. But my agent hasn’t received any mail, even no any update in immi account.
Status Received 
How long does it take for decision after file been allocated......? How can I check status update??

Lucky you atleast you got co allocated, hope for the best you will get great news soon . Good luck

1 hour ago, khan18 said:

brother. what are the documents required for skill assessment and how to calculate points. can u please explain me brother

There are 4 steps in JRP,  each month you have to do journals till you get 1726 full time paid hours. If you go to the JRP site you can see all the details brother. 

Hello everyone!!! 

I have a very important question to ask.  My 457 visa expired and i didn't extend the visa. By this time i applied my 187 DE.  If my nomination is rejected and i withdraw my 187 application.  Do i need to leave australia to apply again 187 or any other visa. 

Thanks

Edited by Legend

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Hello everyone!!! 

I have a very important question to ask.  My 457 visa expired and i didn't extend the visa. By this time i applied my 187 DE.  If my nomination is rejected and i withdraw my 187 application.  Do i need to leave australia to apply again 187 or any other visa. 

Thanks

I also applied 187DE AFTER 457 finished so we have two thing first nomination refuse then some time Case officers allow you to withdraw your visa application then you 28 days to application any visa but then you will get bridging visa after new visa application onshore.

second, if nominations and Visa both refuse then if do not hold any visa the section 48 will apply. You cannot apply onshore any visa. If any substantive visa live when your file get refused then you can apply any visa onshore. So just relax and if think you need to apply 457 / 482 then do it now while you are on bridging visa A .

if apply 482 new 457 then you will get bridging visa E. Ok

10 hours ago, Nil71 said:

I also applied 187DE AFTER 457 finished so we have two thing first nomination refuse then some time Case officers allow you to withdraw your visa application then you 28 days to application any visa but then you will get bridging visa after new visa application onshore.

second, if nominations and Visa both refuse then if do not hold any visa the section 48 will apply. You cannot apply onshore any visa. If any substantive visa live when your file get refused then you can apply any visa onshore. So just relax and if think you need to apply 457 / 482 then do it now while you are on bridging visa A .

if apply 482 new 457 then you will get bridging visa E. Ok

Thanks mate 

Hi guys

I am on work permit visa(485) expires may 20th 2018 and I am in overseas at the moment 

I plan to come back before it expires so that my bridging visa will be effective but due to some circumstances I need to extend my stay if I do so how to come back again.

Can anyone suggest me with this

Thanks

1 minute ago, Kumar said:

Hi guys

I am on work permit visa(485) expires may 20th 2018 and I am in overseas at the moment 

I plan to come back before it expires so that my bridging visa will be effective but due to some circumstances I need to extend my stay if I do so how to come back again.

Can anyone suggest me with this

Restaurant manager,187DE,lodged July 2017

Thanks

On 19/04/2018 at 09:41, Nil71 said:

My friend apply EOI for Qld for489 visa and he been pull out within two week and he applied 489 visa. So it is not PR BUT after two year he can apply 887 visa PR.

Can you please tell me how many points he get to apply 489 visa and what is the occupation. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Kumar said:

You have come back before 485 expires or you can get visitors visa if they grant then. Or apply bridging B visa through immi account NOW . Or come back ASAP then go back on bridging visa B ONCE granted. Ok

1 hour ago, Mohammed said:

Can you please tell me how many points he get to apply 489 visa and what is the occupation. Thank you. 

You need 60 point. Just assumptions but is have 50 still all right to apply 489 because 10 points you will get from state sponcership. So you need have skill assessment then EOI for 489 states Qld. My friend occupation is cook. If you need more information plz ask. Thanks

12 minutes ago, Naaz kaur said:

Waiting 

12 minutes ago, Naaz kaur said:

Waiting 

My friend got his PR yesterday as a restaurant manager he applied in june 2016 nomination and PR approved no document required. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roomy said:

Any cook got visa recently ? Waiting in SA please share if any approval or refusal?..

Unfortunately...

We'll need to be patient especially if you applied with the 187, it will take more time, but finger crossed you'll receive some good news soon...??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 22g said:

My friend got his PR yesterday as a restaurant manager he applied in june 2016 nomination and PR approved no document required. 

Oh that’s great!!!big congrats to your friend....I m waiting from 8th of June 2016 aswell restaurant manager..... it’s been a long wait already over 22 months....hopefully we all will get our golden tickets soon....ur friend was offshore or onshore?

18 hours ago, Deep94 said:

Hello everyone.. if somebody has lodged RSMS file in 2017 and got any result(Approved or declined)? Please share your experience. Please post your occupation as well

thanks 

August 2017 Cook

waiting