187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Mazen said:

I may have a close situation as Marketing manager but my visa got approved last February, it's really a struggle and a financial burden especially when you have kids you have to pay AU$ 1300 per term for each child. here's my timeline hope that may help you

Timeline:

RCB Applied: 23/12/2016

RCB Approved: 3/02/2017 
Nomination and Visa applied: 9/02/2017

Medicals, AFP submitted: 20/02/2017
Nomination approved 13/07/2017

Documents requested 25/02/2018
Documents submitted 2/02/2018
Visa granted 23/02/2018 

Total process = 1 year and 14 Days
Occupation = Sales and Marketing Manager
Country = hr

OnShore 

good luck and best regards 

Hi Mazien

i also applies as a sales and marketing manager in June 16 but have got anything so stressed 

congrats for your PR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happyaug2016 said:

Hi guys i just checked into my immi account and it shows last updated 11 april 2018 i applied on aug 2016 ...but status still showed received...anybody have the same situation 

What is your occupation?

4 hours ago, Happyaug2016 said:

Hi guys i just checked into my immi account and it shows last updated 11 april 2018 i applied on aug 2016 ...but status still showed received...anybody have the same situation 

My file status shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..i applied on 10th jan 2017..i think my MA upload any document on that day so it shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..im not sure..may b I'm wrong..

Edited by Dhillon7

8 hours ago, Dhillon7 said:

My file status shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..i applied on 10th jan 2017..i think my MA upload any document on that day so it shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..im not sure..may b I'm wrong..

Before it showed same 17 nov 2017 but now today it changed to 11 apr 2018

re

4 hours ago, Happyaug2016 said:

AAA my occupation is cook applied on aug 2016  

fSeems like your application in process now, just check your immi account mailbox or email, and check with your migration agent! I’m from August 16, vic, cook no update yet, 187 de

11 hours ago, Dhillon7 said:

mine is same 17nov 2017 updated

On 09/04/2018 at 02:24, Prety said:

Guys my suggestion If you have currently having 3 years full time or 6 years part time  experience.please do the skill assessment as a cook or chef. This might lead to or visa 489 or 190. If your nomination rejected you can lodge your AAT and at the same time you are eligible to apply those visa,whether you guys meet the criteria. Skill assessment RTO in Australia are vetassess. Victoria University can do the skill assessment. Please use your time to do this.. cheers

20 hours ago, Dj said:

Same here my one before showing last updated 17 nov but now its changed to 10 april
Anyone have idea what that mean??

• Like 1

On 11/04/2018 at 18:10, Happyaug2016 said:

hi New bie, 

i have applied in june 2016 and mine showing the same. received. 

last update is about immigration. like when they made some kind of update in your account. 

On 10/04/2018 at 15:43, Luciana said:

Hi guys, 

just curious....

Is there anyone here waiting for more than 24 months, regardless the position???

I've been waiting for almost 22 months now...

Hi Luciana, 

over 22 months, applied on 3 jume 2016

hi mohit

i have 3yrs full time experience and 6 band in each. and applied for 187 DE as a cook from S.A on 5th jan 2017. still waiting. 

can u please help me to know the process of skill assessment. i want to be ready for it. like what are the charges and how long it take for assessment. 

20 minutes ago, khan18 said:

hi mohit

i have 3yrs full time experience and 6 band in each. and applied for 187 DE as a cook from S.A on 5th jan 2017. still waiting. 

can u please help me to know the process of skill assessment. i want to be ready for it. like what are the charges and how long it take for assessment. 

There are 4 steps for skill assessment and it takes 1 year to complete. 

2 hours ago, khan18 said:

hi mohit

Hi khan please contact on this website they do the skill assessment this can take up to seven to eight weeks. its cost around $1500.