187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

i applied for visa after nomination approved in June 17.
department request me more info on 31st Jan 18, all document provided on 8th Feb. still waiting for the decision. is it normal?

Hi what’s your occupation and what documents immi requested you please share with us

Hi guys,

I posted last Friday about my case officer allocated and I summited further documents for nomination. Today my nomination has been approved and case officer required Australian police check(I’ve done before, but expired).

I feel almost finish this long long long way.

DE cook NSW

9th July 2016

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sophia Ko said:

Hi guys,

I posted last Friday about my case officer allocated and I summited further documents for nomination. Today my nomination has been approved and case officer required Australian police check(I’ve done before, but expired).

DE cook NSW

9th July 2016

Thats a really good news.  Can you please tell us what are docs they ask for the nomination. 

Thank you

Hi guys,
DE cook NSW
9th July 2016

Congratulations dear. It’s really relief to see success stories, same occupation waiting since oct 16 .

On 24/03/2018 at 23:22, Rajat Babbar said:

I copied this from same Vikas Jain guy on Facebook.
But somehow believe that this is just a trap which agents write on Facebook which are social platform.
I will only take better if it is written on immigration website8ac80f747a82d67130fd696ee08abcd2.jpg7fcc9e555030af3b40244cedc66fac0d.jpg

Serena, there is no official link but the recent refusals for 457, 187 or 186 provides you the reasons for Refusal that starts with - ‘ I have considered and assessed the information in the nomination application and all the information provided by the applicant. I have not requested for additional information. I note the acknowledgement letter sent on -/-/- that stated: “The department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information. You should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.” At time of decision, Departmental systems were checked, however no additional documents/ information have been provided by the applicant. No further documents have been received by the Department’ and then it ends with ‘ the nomination does not meet subregulation 5.19(3) or 5.19(4) of the Regulations, the nomination has failed to meet all the criteria for approval of the nomination of a position. I, therefore refuse application for approval of the nomination of a position’. Thank You ?

On 26/03/2018 at 17:30, wait4visa said:

Hey guys 

Same with me appiled as a R.M.oct2016 victoria no update yet, your locations ? Nom or Rcb approved yet or not??

Thanks

Just rcb approved., from Perth. Situation is not really favourable. Let's see