187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Jame said:

Can anybody give me information about 2 vac i need to pay for my wife . How it works 

thanks

It’s 2nd visa application charge 

it will be asked when your dependent could not show the requirements of English score, you have to pay it to DIBP ask your MA.

34 minutes ago, 420dream said:

Hi, do you mind to share where do you know if they are allocationg october 2016 file at the moment? as i am on november 2016. thanks.

Mate my couple of mate got visa As a chef this week as a cook applied in october2016

1 hour ago, Nimmgaya said:

I think it is not depend on the date when u applied. We applied on nov 2017 and visa was garnered on March 2018. 

It depends on the occupation if your's skill 1 I'm pretty sure it's faster than Chef or Cooks which is 2 or 3

• Like 1

Hi

i don’t know how to operate at this siteefficiently. Sorry for that. 

I applied for RCB in July 2017 as Chid Care Room Leader from ACT. RCB Approved in September 2017. Applied for nominations on 30 October and visa on 31 October 2017 through an agent.

anybody could explain further expected steps / course of action: ? 

• Like 1

Hi
i don’t know how to operate at this siteefficiently. Sorry for that. 
I applied for RCB in July 2017 as Chid Care Room Leader from ACT. RCB Approved in September 2017. Applied for nominations on 30 October and visa on 31 October 2017 through an agent.
anybody could explain further expected steps / course of action: [emoji120] 

Hi we also apply childcare room leader in nov 2017 in vic. What’s your MA says about waiting time?

17 hours ago, Mohit100 said:

MPORTANT: - If you have applied for 457, 187 or 186

The Department is no longer requesting further documents or information and they are making its decision based on the documents/information already in Department’s file as of the decision date. 

It is visa applicants’ and business sponsor/nominator’s responsibilities to keep updating the documents or information in relation to your nomination and visa application with the Department. Please ensure: -

1. Visa Applicants: - provide all necessary documents including police certificates and medical insurance as soon as possible (for 457 visa). Ensure that your visa application is decision-ready.

2. Business Sponsor/Nominator: - keep updating the Department by providing recent BAS statements, Tax Returns, Bank Statements, Training Benchmark, change in business structure such as Organisation Chart, change of directors or shareholders or address etc. 

If not previously provided, please make a detailed submission on ‘Genuine Position’ and provide ASIC Current and Historical Extract, Position Description, Evidence of Local Market Testing, RCB (Form 1404) Certification and Employment Contract that meet State, National and Fair Work Australia requirements.

Note: Start working for the employer (if permissible) ASAP and do not wait for the visa approval. Provide payslips and PAYG summary as evidence that the position is genuine and that you are already working for the sponsoring employer.

Hi guys, I have attached my medicals and police clearance last year but in November only, it expired do you thing I have to go for new medical check and police clearance or wait till they ask. Please give your opinion. 
Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, 187nominationvisa said:

i applied for visa after nomination approved in June 17.

department request me more info on 31st Jan 18, all document provided on 8th Feb. still waiting for the decision. is it normal?

we are on the same boat, requested further docs January 18, sent docs January 23, still waiting...

PS: nomination just got approved Feb 26

28 minutes ago, 187nominationvisa said:

i applied for visa after nomination approved in June 17.

department request me more info on 31st Jan 18, all document provided on 8th Feb. still waiting for the decision. is it normal?

What is your occupation?