187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone. I have applied 187 visa on 4/april/2017. Before my boss has sponsor for 457 visa but she is not continuing now. Do I need to pay for training bench mark. According to new rules shall we need to continue or not please give me your valuable advice. 

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Sejk said:

But it says if I don’t do ??????? then my application can be rejected. Appreciate ur kind response, thanks.

Yes, if you don't do it after they ask you. If the processing time for your visa is over 12 months you risk having to do it again cos it will expire (it's valid for a year). So just wait for a CO to be allocated and for them to ask you.

31 minutes ago, aman78 said:
33 minutes ago, atamel said:

Sad to hear again
What was the reason and occupation?

So payslip,group certificate...attach..there was more...occupation restaurant manager.. applied 2016 june

I don't understand, can you state the reason again?

1 hour ago, aman78 said:

Hi, my rsms nomination refused.. some silly reason... Can any help to lodge mrt appeal

Are you saying those requirements were not submitted at the time or were they all attached and they found something wrong with the docs submitted? Have you been with an agent?