187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 06/02/2018 at 15:17, atamel said:

Hi guys I have good news for cooks my nomination approved after 21 month on 7th march . Immigration asked for medical in 28 days . Hope for best best of luck do not think negative. 

On 3/8/2018 at 23:51, ueng74 said:

Hi guys, 

I lodged my 187 RCB, nomination on 21/12/2016. And lodged 187 visa on 22/12/2016.

Applied through agent 

still no any news ? 

anyone applied as a cook in Perth and already got approved ? Please share your experience. I need some hope ?

Did you lodge your visa without the result of the nomination? Or have you gotten the result already? Same boat, but i haven't lodged yet because was waiting for the nomination result. ='(

On 08/03/2018 at 23:51, ueng74 said:

Hi guys, 

I lodged my 187 RCB, nomination on 21/12/2016. And lodged 187 visa on 22/12/2016.

Applied through agent 

still no any news ? 

anyone applied as a cook in Perth and already got approved ? Please share your experience. I need some hope ?

Did you get your RCB ??

Hi, wondering do anyone got call from immi officer about your partner while waiting for 187 visa? Just received a call from them and ask about how do we meet each other and why doesn’t he find a job, etc. 

You received call today.
Its public holiday.

Hi, wondering do anyone got call from immi officer about your partner while waiting for 187 visa? Just received a call from them and ask about how do we meet each other and why doesn’t he find a job, etc. 

You received call today.
Its public holiday.
Might states public holiday.

22 minutes ago, Geelee said:

That is a really weird question, he can ask where do you guys meet each other but he can be self-employed. So what happened if he doesn't have a job? Lol

But in my opinion if you have nomination approved 90% you will get the visa.

• Like 1

That is a really weird question, he can ask where do you guys meet each other but he can be self-employed. So what happened if he doesn't have a job? Lol

Agreed

51 minutes ago, Geelee said:

Oh! its weird ...Are you newly married or any other reasons that made them question you this?

54 minutes ago, Geelee said:

Which state you are from? 

21 minutes ago, Fida said:

Oh! its weird ...Are you newly married or any other reasons that made them question you this?

I agreed, maybe they haven't been together for a long time.

My fiancé and I have been together more then 14 years and when we apply for the Visa they asked us to prove our relationship, with joint bills account, holiday thickets etc...

7 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

I agreed, maybe they haven't been together for a long time.

My fiancé and I have been together more then 14 years and when we apply for the Visa they asked us to prove our relationship, with joint bills account, holiday thickets etc...

14 years and they still asked for it lol

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

I told he my partner didn’t want to work until the visa has decision. But the officer think it’s very wired that he doesn’t have a job. It’s not public holiday in Queensland. 

My nomination already approved in may 2016. Still waiting for the visa which applied in 16may 2016.