187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys... I called my MA yesterday asking how long I have to keep waiting and she said that she doesn't even know!!!! I said i am waiting since a year almost already, and nomination has not even been approved after all these months. All she said was that due to all these changes case officers don't know what to do. BUT WTF..new laws should not affect old applications so I don't understand why most of applications are still frozen. They should work with old applications and not doing nothing. It gets me really mad. I am tired of putting my life on hold and I don't even know If i am going to be granted this honour to live here. Situation is getting ridiculous. If anyone knows a way to put a complaint or do something about it PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!

If any one make an complain regarding visa delay can call on this no. 133677 and ask for complain and register your complain they will respone you in few days via email.

3 minutes ago, atamel said:

Ā 

If any one make an complain regarding visa delay can call on this no. 133677 and ask for complain and register your complain they will respone you in few days via email.

Ā 

Ā 

Search on GoogleĀ  ombudsmen and compliant there

• Thanks 1

I wrote a really long complaint about how delay it is, they have 160k applications 186 and 187 combined that means 560 millions out there maybe that's not enough. Imagine the 50% refusal rate and how much will they earn from that huge sum of money.

ThisĀ government hates immigrants. But didn't say it out loud.

3 hours ago, KrisThie said:

Hi 420dream

Iā€™m in the same boat! If the business closure before your visa is granted you have to start from scratch (The business ABN is linked to your application) Iā€™ll keep my fingers and toes crossed for both of us, and for everyone whoā€™s in the same situation like us, to get the grant letter before the business closes down!

What is your plan b if you are unlucky?

Hi KrisThie,

Do you know if there's any chance for this type of visa (sponsored business owner changed) being granted?

Best of luck!

9 minutes ago, Color187 said:

Hi KrisThie,

Do you know if there's any chance for this type of visa (sponsored business owner changed) being granted?

Best of luck!

As long as the ABNĀ is the same you used at the application andĀ is still active there is a chance the visa could be granted. Thatā€™s what my MA told me.

Best of luck to you as well!

4 minutes ago, jdiane said:

Been waitingĀ  for 16 months for nomination result, cook, wa ....as Perth has been removed from regional area, i have no idea what's going to happen ='(

HAs your nomination been granted or not yet?

Just now, Amy86 said:

HAs your nomination been granted or not yet?

Not yet, no idea of what the result will be, was hoping for someone in the same situation to tell me updates. Friend of mine in the same boat is waiting for 20 mos now and still haven't heard anything. Bonus of that Perth was removed from list of regional area which makes it harder. Don't know if I should move to other places but was hoping to get something out from the nomination first considering the waiting time I have already spent='(

3 minutes ago, jdiane said:

Not yet, no idea of what the result will be, was hoping for someone in the same situation to tell me updates. Friend of mine in the same boat is waiting for 20 mos now and still haven't heard anything. Bonus of that Perth was removed from list of regional area which makes it harder. Don't know if I should move to other places but was hoping to get something out from the nomination first considering the waiting time I have already spent='(

Do you have a MA?Ā 

We did not use an MA as back then there were no issues and the process was straight forward (plus I did not have the money). Received the RCB in a month and lodged right away. Unfortunately, changes came on March 2017 and waiting times kept on changing and things became complicated. Friend with an MA is waiting longer than me, they opted to lodge the PR visa without the nomination. Just not so sure as that was a right move because home affairs says you should have had an approved nomination for 6 months beforeĀ Ā applying.Ā 

18 minutes ago, jdiane said:

We did not use an MA as back then there were no issues and the process was straight forward (plus I did not have the money). Received the RCB in a month and lodged right away. Unfortunately, changes came on March 2017 and waiting times kept on changing and things became complicated. Friend with an MA is waiting longer than me, they opted to lodge the PR visa without the nomination. Just not so sure as that was a right move because home affairs says you should have had an approved nomination for 6 months beforeĀ Ā applying.Ā 

I donā€™t think so you have to worry about the changes, if the changes happened after you lodge itā€™s simple n not to worry.

Ā 

new rules would apply to new applications.

12 minutes ago, Siddu said:

I donā€™t think so you have to worry about the changes, if the changes happened after you lodge itā€™s simple n not to worry.

Ā 

new rules would apply to new applications.

yes the changes weren't applicable but the time frame has been immensely affected, but 2018 changes will soon be out as well....Ā waiting in limbo and stress =(

Hi guys,Ā 

I lodged my 187 RCB, nominationĀ on 21/12/2016. And lodged 187 visa on 22/12/2016.

Applied through agentĀ 

still no any news ?Ā 

anyone applied as a cook in Perth and already got approved ? Please share your experience. I need some hope ?

Ā 

Edited by ueng74

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:
2 hours ago, Paul-Devin said:
I applied in April 2016 restuarantĀ manager
doc requested march 2017
nothing heard afterĀ 
called Immi lot of timesĀ 
yesterday, they said they are doing standard check of business?
anybody know whatā€™s that ?
Ā 

Can you tell the number you call?

I donā€™t know my agent call them

• Like 1