187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

Yesterday my friend got his visa approved as a retail manager 

applied oct 2016

nomination approved in last March 2017

visa 27/2/18

great mews congrats , did they ask any extra docs? how long , after case officer assigned ??? share more detail if possible , which state ??

thanks

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

applied oct 2016

visa 27/2/18

congrates to your friend, it's been a long time not hearing any good news for retail managers, so happy to hear this :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SianChloe said:

Good luck to everybody for tomorrows announcement! I would just like to know now, either way.

187 DE, Office Manager, QLD, applied Oct 2016, RCB approved Oct 2016, LR country, medicals submitted Jan 2017. Heard nothing at all. 

187, office manager, WA, RCB.Nom.VISA, june 2016, RCB approved june2016. LR country, medicals feb 2017. update all the BAS, Yearly financial report. No response what so ever. so far

11 hours ago, Deza said:

187, office manager, WA, RCB.Nom.VISA, june 2016, RCB approved june2016. LR country, medicals feb 2017. update all the BAS, Yearly financial report. No response what so ever. so far

Wow - that is so long! Still no annoncement today..starting to think it wont happen now. All the best I hope you get the news you want soon! 

On 28/02/2018 at 17:01, Siddu said:

applied oct 2016

visa 27/2/18

Hi mate, that's a great news. As retail managers are being rejected since January. Could u plz share more details about what sort of business? 

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know one thing as everybody else was saying that there going to be a major change in March 2018 for rsms Visa.
I mean in the forum was that there going to big changes in the file review.
I want to know which date they are going to announce the major changes does anybody has any idea?

38 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know one thing as everybody else was saying that there going to be a major change in March 2018 for rsms Visa.
I mean in the forum was that there going to big changes in the file review.
I want to know which date they are going to announce the major changes does anybody has any idea?

NO idea about announcements but i read on various websites that it would be some where by mid March. Though chances are it can be any day.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sazid.au said:

Hi mate, that's a great news. As retail managers are being rejected since January. Could u plz share more details about what sort of business? 

Service station some where in regional Victoria 

he applied in oct 2016 and visa in may 17 

got approved on 27/2/18 

lucky fellow, I know few who applied before and after him none of them got approved except him.

On 23/02/2018 at 16:40, CarmenChung said:

My timeline:

RCB handed in   9/1/2018

RCB approved   19/1/2018

Nomination and 187 visa applied     24/1/2018

Immi asked us (me and my hubby) to go for medical check on 7/2/2018!!! And we have done it on 14/2/2018

Did it mean anything as immi asked us for something? We are on 476 visa and applied onshore. Our x-ray result was reused.

I am a remedial massage therapist in WA.

So scared every day. ?

Hi 

did u hear anything about your visa after submitting medical?  We have done ✅ our medical on 17th of feb. 

thank you ? 

2 hours ago, Nimmgaya said:

Hi 

did u hear anything about your visa after submitting medical?  We have done ✅ our medical on 17th of feb. 

thank you ? 

Nothing......Maybe I will hear something 2 weeks later because it is 28 days after my medical? Idk
I am happy to wait until the people before me are settled as it is fairer.
I am just afraid if they let me wait and give me nothing at the end. :S

27 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

Nothing......Maybe I will hear something 2 weeks later because it is 28 days after my medical? Idk
I am happy to wait until the people before me are settled as it is fairer.
I am just afraid if they let me wait and give me nothing at the end. :S

Was ur nomination approved ?  As I think if ur nomination was approved. No need to worry about ur visa. 

Thank you ? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

It is impossible :D We applied the nomination and visa together just 1 month ago.

Hi

Was case officer allocated for your file ? If case officer was allocated, they won’t get too long to process your file. You has mentioned that IMMI asked you to go for the medical check .I think it means case officer was allocated for your file, wasn’t it ? I think we will be able to hear a good news within next few weeks ????

Thank you. 

Edited by Nimmgaya

13 minutes ago, Nimmgaya said:

Hi

Was case officer allocated for your file ? If case officer was allocated, they won’t get too long to process your file. You has mentioned that IMMI asked you to go for the medical check .I think it means case officer was allocated for your file, wasn’t it ? I think we will be able to hear a good news within next few weeks ????

Thank you. 

How to know if co is allocated or not? Yes, my agent said the medical check was requested by immi. But it is unbelievably fast! If I can hear a good news within a month that would be fantastic! ?

Do you know if the occupation and state affect the application or not?

I can’t expect too much because I don’t want to feel too disappointed. ?

btw thank you! Good luck to you too!

Edited by CarmenChung

6 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

How to know if co is allocated or not? Yes, my agent said the medical check was requested by immi. But it is unbelievably fast! If I can hear a good news within a month that would be fantastic! ?

Do you know if the occupation and state affect the application or not?

I can’t expect too much because I don’t want to feel too disappointed. ?

btw thank you! Good luck to you too!

We also applied on nov 2017. Our nomination was approved in feb 2018. And co requested documents at the same day for visa. Our process is also too quick. 

thank you ??

2 hours ago, Manpreet Somal said:

Same thing happened with me

nom , visa lodge 20 July 2017

but immi ac show me health examination required but last update still show me 20 July 2017 should I go for medical ??

Hi 

Did u got a hap Id from co?. Didn’t they process your file after requesting medical until now? 

Thank you ?