187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Its all about 187 and 457.
From march 3 years full time experince required.
Also they gona filter the pending 186 and 187 files mean more risk of refusal because they have only 10000 slots for 187 visa and currently more than 20000 applications are pending so they can refuse 187 deliberately to clear the backlog. This my personal point of view.

22 minutes ago, saab said:

Its all about 187 and 457.
From march 3 years full time experince required.
Also they gona filter the pending 186 and 187 files mean more risk of refusal because they have only 10000 slots for 187 visa and currently more than 20000 applications are pending so they can refuse 187 deliberately to clear the backlog. This my personal point of view.

Hi Saab..

How do you about 10000 slots and etc ? I mean is it some recorded information on dibp? I m reading this for the 1st time :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SianChloe said:

Good luck to everybody for tomorrows announcement! I would just like to know now, either way.

187 DE, Office Manager, QLD, applied Oct 2016, RCB approved Oct 2016, LR country, medicals submitted Jan 2017. Heard nothing at all. 

Hi 

you mean co allocated in jan 2017. Did you submit your medical after requesting by co ? . We have submitted our medical  on 17 th of feb after requesting by co.

thank you 

Edited by Nimmgaya

2 hours ago, Lwinder090 said:

Hiii mate did you hear anything abt ur visa yet? 

I applied restaurant Manager in Victoria oct 2016 all the docs submitted no new from anywhere, and i don't think if anyone get their visa as a Restaurant Manager yet... Even here no one posted anything related .....I been told there is one migration agent in melbourne posted a video on FB regarding how they refusing visa for Restaurant Manager...bcz they're not considering them serious ... just hope left now a days..

3 minutes ago, wait4visa said:

I applied restaurant Manager in Victoria oct 2016 all the docs submitted no new from anywhere, and i don't think if anyone get their visa as a Restaurant Manager yet... Even here no one posted anything related .....I been told there is one migration agent in melbourne posted a video on FB regarding how they refusing visa for Restaurant Manager...bcz they're not considering them serious ... just hope left now a days..

Be positive :) I know 2 chefs and 1 restaurant manager got approved when nomination and visa in 2017. You don't see it here doesn't mean no restaurant manager got approved fast.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Nimmgaya said:

Hi 

you mean co allocated in jan 2017. Did you submit your medical after requesting by co ? . We have submitted our medical  on 17 th of feb after requesting by co.

thank you 

No, our agent suggested we get them done and ready early so they were available if anyone picked up our file. No case office that I'm aware of. Sounds like you are ahead of me in the never-ending queue. 

50 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Be positive :) I know 2 chefs and 1 restaurant manager got approved when nomination and visa in 2017. You don't see it here doesn't mean no restaurant manager got approved fast.

thanks , just saying bcz restaurant Manager , retail manager , team leaders r most common visa and immi r aware of it i was watching clip on FB acc to seminar which held in Brisbane they were talking about high risk visa categories ...otherwise i'm waiting from last 16 months and hope as u said it will come + :)  

Edited by wait4visa

2 minutes ago, wait4visa said:

thanks , just saying bcz restaurant Manager , retail manager , team leaders r most common visa and immi r aware of it i was watching clip on FB acc to seminar which held in Brisbane they were talking about high risk visa categories ...otherwise i'm waiting from last 16 months and hope as u said it will come + :)  

If you are here from the start, you will see a lot of retail managers are being refused for the same reasons. But I haven't seen any restaurant managers are refused for a shit or ridiculous reason yet.

I'm waiting for 7 months as a cafe manager as well. Be positive.

4 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

If you are here from the start, you will see a lot of retail managers are being refused for the same reasons. But I haven't seen any restaurant managers are refused for a shit or ridiculous reason yet.

I'm waiting for 7 months as a cafe manager as well. Be positive.

fingers cross 

48 minutes ago, SianChloe said:

No, our agent suggested we get them done and ready early so they were available if anyone picked up our file. No case office that I'm aware of. Sounds like you are ahead of me in the never-ending queue. 

Oh. Thank you SianChloe for your information. I thought it will take 1 year for process even after allocating a case officer. 

Thank you. 

I’ve had this today
Invitation to comment on information for a Regional Employer Nomination (subclass 187) visa
Nomination refused
The nomination submitted to the department by Xxxxxxxxxxxxx listing you as their Nominee has been refused. Unfortunately this means that your visa application cannot be approved. There are two options you can now take in relation to this decision:
1. Withdrawing your application
As there is no possibility of your application being approved you may wish to withdraw your application, if so you must advise the department in writing. By withdrawing your application you give up any rights to apply for a merits review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund can be submitted but will only be granted in very limited circumstances.
2. Refusal of application
If you do not respond to this letter within 28 days and the application has not been withdrawn then the application will be refused. If your application is refused you are entitled to apply
for a merits review of this decision with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund will not be approved.
Timeframe for response
You must respond to this invitation to comment within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing

there is no reason anywhere. I am speaking to my agent tomorrow but does anyone know is that it for us? 

Its a room leader position for one of the largest childcare centres

Do you find out reason of rejection yet? If than please share it. Thanks

6 hours ago, SianChloe said:

Good luck to everybody for tomorrows announcement! I would just like to know now, either way.

187 DE, Office Manager, QLD, applied Oct 2016, RCB approved Oct 2016, LR country, medicals submitted Jan 2017. Heard nothing at all. 

Same timeline and occupation as you but In WA. I have had no news at all.