187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Well.... just sharing my case.

Today is officially 2 years of me waiting since my bridging visa C was approved after applying for 187 direct entry.

My MA said to apply for the 3 steps at the same time as my previous visa was about to expired, so we did. 2 years after, my case hasn't been allocated, I have called immigration several times to always get the same response, to just wait. My MA says the same, to wait.

I'm from an HR country and my occupation is Interior Designer in WA. I have been working with my employer for 2 years and a month... I have been through hell with them and this wait is not worth it anymore. Now looking at other options and leave Australia behind. Is ridiculous that immigration have people waiting for such a long periods when we don't even know if the visa is going to get approved or not.

Good luck to the all the people that is still waiting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, M Noel said:

Today is officially 2 years of me waiting since my bridging visa C was approved after applying for 187 direct entry.

My MA said to apply for the 3 steps at the same time as my previous visa was about to expired, so we did. 2 years after, my case hasn't been allocated, I have called immigration several times to always get the same response, to just wait. My MA says the same, to wait.

I'm from an HR country and my occupation is Interior Designer in WA. I have been working with my employer for 2 years and a month... I have been through hell with them and this wait is not worth it anymore. Now looking at other options and leave Australia behind. Is ridiculous that immigration have people waiting for such a long periods when we don't even know if the visa is going to get approved or not.

I think, the government is just wicked for no reason. I feel your pain, what a wicked generation

Well when I applied my my pte valid for 1 year .but now expired. What u reckon I have to go for PTE again?

No Once you have lodged your file and you put result at that time and even after couple of months it will be expired than no need to worried because when you applied your Score was Valid so you do not need to give PTE or Ielts exam again. Good Luck...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]

No Once you have lodged your file and you put result at that time and even after couple of months it will be expired than no need to worried because when you applied your Score was Valid so you do not need to give PTE or Ielts exam again. Good Luck...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Thanks Sam

5 hours ago, M Noel said:

I can feel u. Gud luck to u

Share my timeline

187 nomination refusal 15/11/2016 (after 9 months wait)

AAT nomintaiton appeal 29/11/2016 until now

Positon Retail Manger

Location VIC

I withdraw my visa application, and i am currently under PSW485 visa

New 187 nomination and visa lodged 3/2017

Same company and position, because My MA and EmpolyrerĀ both believe it should be approvedĀ 

Turnover 1.3M-1.5M

5-7 full time employeeĀ 

I amĀ currently working full time since 02/2017

1 hour ago, parveen said:

Iam waiting oct 2016 hairdresser 186 DE but no response yet call several time but same answer wait emoji18.pngemoji18.png

Hi all,

I Applied as a Cook on Oct 2016, Nomination and visa both,

still no C.O or not any update yet,

nearly 16 month finish,

so anyoneā€™s file openĀ on cook position?

pls update so we know how long will be wait more,

thanks

18 minutes ago, Bhavin said:

Hi all,

nearly 16 month finish,

thanks

10th jan 2017 cook nom nd visa both

Hi all,
nearly 16 month finish,
thanks

I applied aug2016
Cook
No update yet.

Hi guys. I have applied 187 transition stream on the 13 april 2017.... still waiting. It' s about to be 10months soon..position restaurant manager. My Migration agent is telling me case officer is investigating.... immigration thinks there Ā is way too many not genuine positions and what they want to do it is refuse as much as they can.....so sad....

Edited by Ally89
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, declanchou said:

Share my timeline

187 nomination refusal 15/11/2016 (after 9 months wait)

AAT nomintaiton appeal 29/11/2016 until now

Positon Retail Manger

Location VIC

I withdraw my visa application, and i am currently under PSW485 visa

New 187 nomination and visa lodged 3/2017

Same company and position, because My MA and EmpolyrerĀ both believe it should be approvedĀ 

Turnover 1.3M-1.5M

5-7 full time employeeĀ 

I amĀ currently working full time since 02/2017

What is the type of business that sponsored you?