187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Deza said:

HI Fiza, 

I just spoke to my MA and he said to me, at this point of time office manager is safe. however, its depend on the company size and finances. 

At the moment, Retail manager is in real trouble. he told me that in just last 4,5 weeks he have seen over hundred refusals and all of them about retail managers. and reason is the same for each refusal. 

and that is the main reason immi reduce the processing time. according to him retail manager are 55-60 % of all the RSMS application nation wide. so we will be seeing further reduction in processing time and it may goes to 12-14 months back again. in next 2 months. if immi keep refusing retail managers. 

Thanks 

I hope the time reduces n wish gud luck to all the retail managers.

Can u plz share ur timeline n state?

9 hours ago, sonal patel said:

Hi guys my 187 visa lodge on 29 june nomination n visa together but my rcb still not lodged yet because of some documents waiting. Is this affect my nomination n visa file. If the file will open but rcb was not lodged. So can we lodge our rcb after documents request from the co. Guys your help will give me some other options.

Thanks emoji3.png

Without RCB, your visa is definitely refused. It's one of the most important step. With this stressful situation with a lot of refused retail managers now, i believe they have the right to refuse a visa without requesting any documents

Hi guys my 187 visa lodge on 29 june nomination n visa together but my rcb still not lodged yet because of some documents waiting. Is this affect my nomination n visa file. If the file will open but rcb was not lodged. So can we lodge our rcb after documents request from the co. Guys your help will give me some other options.

Thanks [emoji3]

In which occupation did you apply? And which state?

9 hours ago, Jamie03 said:

Join What’s app group for 187 Refusal
You will get some ideas and different views from member for AAT.

Guys! i have seen most of the restaurant Manager refusal here. i will give you one advice if all of you want to take. grab 50 person who rejected in this case and hire a good lawyer. each person needs to spend $1000. why i am telling this because one of my friend he submitted 489 visa in cook couple of years ago they stopped to open the file and no movement . they did same thing and lawyer gave a notice to all department which is related to that. it cost $50000. i think it is worth it to go better than AAT and Home. let me know if you need lawyer information. just do it guys believe me. one day guys you are Thanking for this advice...Lol....

Grab from Whats app group who made it. Do not wait for AAT Decision or submit to AAT.

Regards,

Sam

Edited by sam777

On 1/22/2018 at 01:09, Deza said:

HI Fiza, 

I just spoke to my MA and he said to me, at this point of time office manager is safe. however, its depend on the company size and finances. 

At the moment, Retail manager is in real trouble. he told me that in just last 4,5 weeks he have seen over hundred refusals and all of them about retail managers. and reason is the same for each refusal. 

and that is the main reason immi reduce the processing time. according to him retail manager are 55-60 % of all the RSMS application nation wide. so we will be seeing further reduction in processing time and it may goes to 12-14 months back again. in next 2 months. if immi keep refusing retail managers. 

Thanks 

I think everyone is in trouble until Visa Approved...Lol>>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sam777 said:

Guys! i have seen most of the restaurant Manager refusal here. i will give you one advice if all of you want to take. grab 50 person who rejected in this case and hire a good lawyer. each person needs to spend $1000. why i am telling this because one of my friend he submitted 489 visa in cook couple of years ago they stopped to open the file and no movement . they did same thing and lawyer gave a notice to all department which is related to that. it cost $50000. i think it is worth it to go better than AAT and Home. let me know if you need lawyer information. just do it guys believe me. one day guys you are Thanking for this advice...Lol....

Grab from Whats app group who made it. Do not wait for AAT Decision or submit to AAT.

Regards,

Sam

What's your plan? Did you get refusal? I think we have more than 20ppl here got refused already as Retail Manager