187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

23 hours ago, Deh said:

No, I'm not. I didn't disclose any names or personal information so as far as I'm concerned I didn't break any privacy rules.
As a manager it's my job to go through their paperwork upon hiring and the only reason I shared it here was to, maybe, give a peace of mind to some. Not you, clearly.

Sent from my SM-N915G using PomsinOz mobile app
Ā 

Well I hate to tell you this but you are breaking Australian privacy laws.Ā 

To say that you were employing three people on a 186 and their visas took around 5 months to process, might be acceptable, but this gives too much identifying information. that data should only be used for the purpose for which it was acquired - ie, verifying their work rights.Ā 

12 minutes ago, simar27 said:

lets post on immi facebook page wall coz they reply there in hours so atleast they will notice of everyone here post on there wall

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Do you know what is the immigration group on fbĀ 

Edited by S.md

Good morning guys...Ā 

Let's do research and read... Ā ;-) Everyone's visa will e approve ?? By then let's read and do our own research... Things don't fallĀ from the sky ;-)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by snifter
Removed link as per forum rules
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ajm said:

There is no update on processing time..
There is no approvals in July yet..
Look like they all on holiday or strike...
God help us please..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw few approvals in another group who has applied in feb 2017Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, jess6 said:

there are approvals going through on the 186 Spreadsheet - they are very rare and slow at the moment though.

I just wonder if simply fewer people are sharing their timelines on the spreadsheet...

noĀ mate. I have a friendĀ who isĀ waiting since months for a simpleĀ temporary graduate visa.Ā 

WeĀ should contact media. Not only is unfair for us but rather it has a negative impact on the economy. My boss thinks since Feb 2016 that I will start working full time any day soon. He has no alternative than me.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm going to apply 186 TRT by myself. Can anyone help me with these following questions regarding 186 visa please.

1/ My IELTS valid until 30/05/2018 (as I know it's valid 3 years). I will probably apply by the end of August 2017 (enough 2 years on 457). As I see many people are waiting longer than 10 months. So that my question is what happens if my IELTS was expired while my visa application was processing or CO hadn't opened my file yet? Would they ask me to take the test again?

2/ I'm confused about audited financial statements. Does it have to be signed off by a registered auditor or just a company accountant?

3/ The immigration department ask for " a detailed statement declaring that the requirement for the nominated person to have worked full-time in their 457 nominated position for at least 2 years has been satisfied". Anyone know how to get it?Ā 

1 hour ago, Sonusihag said:

How about if we start a petition. Anyone has any idea about petition.

A petition for what and to whom? Do remember that immigration is a political hot potato at the moment and a huge amount - very likely a majority of Australians would like to see much bigger cuts to migration as a minimum. At a time when money for services is at a premium such as health, police and others, a petition to get more cash to speed up migrants visas would be unpopular with voters to say the least.Ā 

• Like 2

Hi All

Timeline

Applies for RCB - June 2016

Approved in August 2016

Applied for both nomination and visa in October 2016.

Further documents requested from both on 7th June 2017.

Documents submitted on 4th July.

Nomination granted on 14th July.

Pcc requested on 14th July.

Submitted on 18th July.

now waiting for 2Vac.

SA

PRACTICE MANAGER

DEĀ 

Hi friend, I use to go through with this pomsinoz everyday and I thought my timeline will may helps others too.

Ā 

• Like 3