Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Recommended Posts

did ur employer contact to immi or your lawyer contact to immi

My lawyer did...
I did 6 times...
Same reply...
Wait wait wait....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ajm said:


My lawyer did...
I did 6 times...
Same reply...
Wait wait wait....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah its really hard time for us , nothing is being processed or even they r making same statement to all of us .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeah its really hard time for us , nothing is being processed or even they r making same statement to all of us .

I wish they would know
How hard this waiting game is..
We can only pray


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone

Any good news??

Looks like very quite new financial year!!!

Don't Know what immigration doing???

very Frustrating... 

Even they didn't update their processing time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The place I work for asks for copy of visa, passport, ID and so on upon hiring new staff. Just last week I got 3 PR with the following timeline:

1 - Chef/Cook (not sure the exact occupation)
186 TRT
Visa lodged on November 2016 and approved May 2017

2 - Chef/Cook (not sure the exact occupation)
186 TRT
Visa lodged on September 2016 and approved March 2017

3 - Not sure the exact occupation, his sponsor was a college
186 TRT
Visa lodged on October 2016 and approved February 2017

All in Victoria, if not wrong in Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-N915G using PomsinOz mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deh said:

The place I work for asks for copy of visa, passport, ID and so on upon hiring new staff. Just last week I got 3 PR with the following timeline:

1 - Chef/Cook (not sure the exact occupation)
186 TRT
Visa lodged on November 2016 and approved May 2017

2 - Chef/Cook (not sure the exact occupation)
186 TRT
Visa lodged on September 2016 and approved March 2017

3 - Not sure the exact occupation, his sponsor was a college
186 TRT
Visa lodged on October 2016 and approved February 2017

All in Victoria, if not wrong in Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-N915G using PomsinOz mobile app
 

I hope you are not going through people's visa details without their knowledge just to compare timelines........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope you are not going through people's visa details without their knowledge just to compare timelines........

No, I'm not. I didn't disclose any names or personal information so as far as I'm concerned I didn't break any privacy rules.
As a manager it's my job to go through their paperwork upon hiring and the only reason I shared it here was to, maybe, give a peace of mind to some. Not you, clearly.

Sent from my SM-N915G using PomsinOz mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raymond said:

Hold on, guys. We need to have a dream, and that will come true one day. No new, better than bad new, isn't it?

 

 

Yes you r right m always thinkn y worry that we havnt any bad news ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied from Adelaide as a cook

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's look like they stop processing from June nobody got PR on this forum just one person I think they are waiting for big change might be waiting for march 18. But this Unfair withpeople who waiting from long time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 08June 2016 said:

It's look like they stop processing from June nobody got PR on this forum just one person I think they are waiting for big change might be waiting for march 18. But this Unfair withpeople who waiting from long time 

I think that's right they gonna make it tough but does that applies to us as well who are waiting from more than 14 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 9 May 2016 said:

I think that's right they gonna make it tough but does that applies to us as well who are waiting from more than 14 months 

God knows if they will the. we can't do anything 

we are helpless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
God knows if they will the. we can't do anything 
we are helpless. 

Don't worry..
Our day will come
Just pray


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called them today I told them they are doing April files from 4 months. They say they can't do anything they are following ministers order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I called them today I told them they are doing April files from 4 months. They say they can't do anything they are following ministers order.

Look like they stoped processing purposely

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ajm said:

Look like they stoped processing purposely emoji35.pngemoji30.png

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they have I m also trying to write to pm incase maybe it helps we all have spend our entire life to get pr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ropar said:

I applied from Adelaide as a cook

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 

When did you applied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My partner has just tried to call the general number to ask if we are still in time to ask for a bridging visa B to travel overseas for a last minute holiday. The automated message said they can't take any more enquiries due to a high volume of demand O_O


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


RSMS Direct Entry - Onshore - WA - Retail Manager - Low Risk - 2pax

RCB, Nomination and Visa lodged 30/06/2016

RCB approved 13/07/2016

:wub: Hoping for a miracle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 9 May 2016 said:

I called them today I told them they are doing April files from 4 months. They say they can't do anything they are following ministers order.

If that's the case then they should be upfront and honest, and reveal to is what's the 'ministers orders' are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like something is going on behind the scenes as they didn't updated their global processing times list.... well how can they update it bcoz they r not following that one as well lol


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×