187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 hours ago, 186Life said:

Hello guys ;-) 

Tomorrow my application turn 14 months old I thinking she's going start to walk... Let's celebrate ? 

Better laugh ? than cry ? 

Information about my applications: 

457 to 186 

Nomination: 23/10/2015

Approved: 05/05/2016

PR: 12/05/2016

Approved: Who knows ???

I'm  joking about serious issues, but the truth is that I've been through dark times since all the process start (back to 457), had ups and downs... at moment I'm just try to be positive even when I know it is very frustrating. 

Stay positive guys ??☝?️????

Tomorrow my application turn 14 months old I thinking she's going start to walk... Let's celebrate ?

haha nice one...

why did u not put nomi and visa same time?

u will get your pr in next month...be positive...

Hello guys! My Rsms was approved last July 3 and still pinching myself. When I got my PR I told to myself these other people waiting will be next at its the new financial year, means new quota. Today I read back this forum and no body get their visas yet since then. How could it be? I don't want to be unfair. Mine only took 13 months as a chef.

Every case is different. This is my second application. My work is located in a very remote area and it's a big company a 5 star Resort with 700 staff members. I have a lot of work experience and worked 2 jobs for 6 years with minimal days off or sometimes none. Theirs a few months I earned $1400-1600 a week clean after tax. They can see that in the summary of my tax teturn we provided them. In short I paid thousands of taxes with them including the 35% tax they deducted me when I took my supernuation when I left the country. They knew I contributed a lot in the Australian economy. I think this factors also adds up to your visa case.

God bless to all that are still waiting. Hang in there. Your time will come in Gods timing. Don't loose hope my friends. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hit1981 said:

haha nice one...

why did u not put nomi and visa same time?

u will get your pr in next month...be positive...

First time for the company sponsor workers. 

M.A said to not take the risk and lose money and application. Accordingly to him high % of refuse happen with Nomination.  Who knew all these changes will happen ??

I also complete 14 months . I called them twice after that
 they say they are doing end of April files they have no idea how long it will take . 

I called them yesterday..
The guy said to me we are short staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
Do you have any idea what happens if you apply for nomination and tge visa at the samr time and the nomination gets refused? Can you appeal it? Under what circumstances they might refise the nomination?

Yes you can apply for MRT
Your visa file will also refuse after 1 month or you withdraw but the visa fees is not refundable (that why some people lodge visa file after nomination when it gets approved

Your visa file will also refuse after 1 month or you withdraw but the visa fees is not refundable (that why some people lodge visa file after nomination when it gets approved

I don't know if this apply for the 187 too but I prevoiusly applied for the 457 visa when my former boss lodged the nomination. The nomination was refused and I withdrew my application based upon the nomination refusal and I applied for a refund of my visa fees and I actually got my money back.

1 hour ago, 186 said:

Sp what happens? Do i start the whole process all over again?

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

I don't know if this apply for the 187 too but I prevoiusly applied for the 457 visa when my former boss lodged the nomination. The nomination was refused and I withdrew my application based upon the nomination refusal and I applied for a refund of my visa fees and I actually got my money back.

Did they allow you to apply for a new visa onshore? 

34 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

Yes, the nomination was refused but not my visa. I withdrew the application before that happened as they give you 30 days to do so.

Hey mate

Just to make it clear...what you said ia including when you apply for them both at the same time yeah?