187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

39 minutes ago, barker said:

Does anyone have any idea how much the occupation matters with regards to processing time? I'm planning on submitting my application for 187 RSMS DE as a medical officer nominated by NSW.

IMO your occupation is everything here. !!!

the higher qualified jobs get assessed a lot quicker. If , like me , you are a simple manager then prepare for a very long wait. 

I believe there are some medically trained persons here who were assessed within 6 months !!! Whereas I'm waiting since March 2016. As a restaurant manager. 

IMO your occupation is everything here. !!!
the higher qualified jobs get assessed a lot quicker. If , like me , you are a simple manager then prepare for a very long wait. 
I believe there are some medically trained persons here who were assessed within 6 months !!! Whereas I'm waiting since March 2016. As a restaurant manager. 

You even apply earlier than me man. Have you apply visa and nor together?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Thks eelias, will it just show which type am i on? Or will I able to access my to applications. 

You can actually do whatever your MA can do with your imported application including attaching documents, seeing email notification which your MA is getting regarding your application. It will also show your visa processing status.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hello guys ;-) 

Tomorrow my application turn 14 months old I thinking she's going start to walk... Let's celebrate ? 

Better laugh ? than cry ? 

Information about my applications: 

457 to 186 

Nomination: 23/10/2015

Approved: 05/05/2016

PR: 12/05/2016

Approved: Who knows ???

I'm  joking about serious issues, but the truth is that I've been through dark times since all the process start (back to 457), had ups and downs... at moment I'm just try to be positive even when I know it is very frustrating. 

Stay positive guys ??☝?️????

Edited by 186Life
  • Like 3

Hello friends, one of my friend got his rsms visa 4 months ago almost same time frame   with mine. But he is getting too much pressure on his work. He is thinking to quit the job and He talked with some of his friends and his MA as well. But all has different point of view, some of his friends said it is risk if you leave your employer before 6 month of visa granted but other says atleast 1 year. Can you guys please give suggestions what is better option for him? And also what is better steps in that situation.