187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello everyoneĀ 

can u please help me to find out what is the most common reason they will refuse rsms visa 187?Ā 

if my business is not showing profit or if i nominate more than one person in business

or may b some other reason like BAS statement ?

Ā 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, armughan said:

hello everyoneĀ 

can u please help me to find out what is the most common reason they will refuse rsms visa 187?Ā 

if my business is not showing profit or if i nominate more than one person in business

or may b some other reason like BAS statement ?

Ā 

There could be dozens and dozens of reasons people have a 187 refused. Ā You need to research and study the requirements for the visa and then make sure you meet these. Ā If you are uncertain, then using a migration agent will give you a much better chance for success.

Jus need a advise guys..my medical nd afp is done..already gave details to my ma..bt my police clearance of home country is nt done yet..i ask mh MA..nd he said that u need to apply when CO allocated to ur file..or when he ask..advise pls..nom nd visa apply 10th jan 2017

30 minutes ago, Dhillon said:

Jus need a advise guys..my medical nd afp is done..already gave details to my ma..bt my police clearance of home country is nt done yet..i ask mh MA..nd he said that u need to apply when CO allocated to ur file..or when he ask..advise pls..nom nd visa apply 10th jan 2017

It's taking a year for 187 at the moment so don't worry take ur time you can do it after 4 months so that every thing is validĀ at the time co is allocated by the what is ur profession and time line for visa and nomination as retail managers and Cheaf or cook is very long at the momentĀ 

Edited by S.md
  • Like 1

Just now, simar27 said:

nom + visa 12 august 2016

retail manager DE 187

still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Non + visaĀ 22 augĀ 

retail manager DE 187 nswĀ 

still waitingĀ 

hope lessĀ 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Engr Shahed said:

I think Nsw office are now working may file of HR professions like retail M, Restaurant M, chef and cook.

They better be working on it as they will be crossingĀ 13 months now or else after file will be effected I hope not to c processing time increased one again next monthĀ or any soonerĀ 

Edited by S.md

13 minutes ago, S.md said:

They better be working on it as they will be crossingĀ 13 months now or else after file will be effected I hope not to c processing time increased one again next monthĀ or any soonerĀ 

I think Nsw office is working faster than others. However, as they start a new financial year, they will take employee for new f.year and i think they will not cross current processing time and we will get good news soon. Positive hope