187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 minutes ago, Andrew sa said:

Im sory just dont get it, has your nomi been approved already? Nah i submitted with 8 months difference 

My nomi was done 22th May, but still waiting for visa approval.

I dunno why it's being like that.. coz My MA lodged them at the same time.

• Like 1

Just now, Trevy86 said:

My nomi was done 22th May, but still waiting for visa approval.

I dunno why it's being like that.. coz My MA lodged them at the same time.

You can contact ur CO so that he can look at it may be he might grant ur visa at sams time then and there 

21 minutes ago, S.md said:

You can contact ur CO so that he can look at it may be he might grant ur visa at sams time then and there 

Yeah, I will go to the immi department office tmrw to find out what's going on.

I contacted them already but no answer obviously.

thanks for ur tip  bro

24 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

Yeah, I will go to the immi department office tmrw to find out what's going on.

I contacted them already but no answer obviously.

thanks for ur tip  bro

The immi office will not have your case officer. So, they wont be able to tell you anything. Waiting a matter of weeks is not a long time. Particularly at the moment

3 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

The immi office will not have your case officer. So, they wont be able to tell you anything. Waiting a matter of weeks is not a long time. Particularly at the moment

Wow.. you are the moderator of this forum.

I just want to ask them whether my visa application is allocated ot not. I do not even expect to meet one of them there lol

Do you believe they will not let me know anything? I mean they have no authority to check my visa application process? 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Trevy86 said:

Wow.. you are the moderator of this forum.

I just want to ask them whether my visa application is allocated ot not. I do not even expect to meet one of them there lol

Do you believe they will not let me know anything? I mean they have no authority to check my visa application process? 

Cheers

Yep, one of the mods :)

You can try, but the staff in the office are basically clerical / customer services. From my experience they wont be able to tell you very much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

Yep, one of the mods :)

You can try, but the staff in the office are basically clerical / customer services. From my experience they wont be able to tell you very much.

Good morning

Thanks for your reply!

To be honest, I do not really expect something from there lol Just want to give it a shot.

I hope you have a long good weekend.

• Like 1

Have just visited immi office and got a peace of ticket which made me so pissed to visit the bloody their website.. 

As one of mods said above, it's hopeless and helpless to be there. Any of u guys never be there.

Because a lady deals with visitors and she was like a robot while she repeating her words. There is no chance to get any help for viewing any progress. 

I guess making a phone call will be better than get a parking ticket to visit the useless office. 

Trust this on me. It was worst than I expected. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I have been thinking myself and made a decision that I am gonna get away this forum(I know this is very regretful) not to be obsessed with my visa thing. If I deserve to be a pr it will happen to me. 

It's been very helpful to see you guys' comments and news. And also, huge thanks to moderators of this amazing forum. You guys are the light of us.

I hope all of you guys get settled down ASAP. 

Thanks again

Trevor

Hello everyone 
my 187 visa was approved 20 April 2017 I arrived in Australia 10 may 2017 my employer is in cairns 20 may I went to my employer ask to start my job but he refuse because I am 27 week pregnant and she said its not safe to work in this condition, according to my visa approval letter I have to commence my work 14 September 2017 and my delivery is due 17 September 2017
Now I am already lived in cairns
Please tell me how can I handle this situation.i was booked my accommodation there as well 
Thanks

4 hours ago, Anoop said:

Hello everyone 
my 187 visa was approved 20 April 2017 I arrived in Australia 10 may 2017 my employer is in cairns 20 may I went to my employer ask to start my job but he refuse because I am 27 week pregnant and she said its not safe to work in this condition, according to my visa approval letter I have to commence my work 14 September 2017 and my delivery is due 17 September 2017
Please tell me how can I handle this situation.i was booked my accommodation there as well 
Thanks

4 hours ago, Anoop said:

Hello everyone 
Thanks

Ask your employer to give you a leave without pay (LWOP), which is from your first working day to the day before you go back to work. You'd better send the application to your employer via email and make sure he or she reply you via email too so that it could be used as evidence if the immi ask you about it in future. In the application you should give a specific reason why you want a LWOP  such as pregnancy Above is my personal suggestion, and you'd better consult with your lawyer if you have one.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anoop said:

Hello everyone 
Thanks

What is your occupation?  Did your employer already know you are pregnant?  Do you agree that it's not safe work due to your pregnancy?  If you don't agree, I'd suggest you see a doctor to get a written certificate that you are physically fit to perform the work and give a copy of this to your employer.  If they continue to resist, then I'd suggest you contact FairWork Australia.

• Like 2