187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Satyajeet

Hi everyone

this is my first comment here ever. This might help someone

i started work as a baker on 457 visa in jan 2016 in countryside 

applied RSMS 187 with same company on April 2016 after getting Rcb approved . After waiting long time got an email from my MA on 30th May that case officer had refused the nomination without asking any further documents

giving the reason that descrepency in finicial documents and not audited by accountant 

weeks ago my MA sent me email and asking

Following additional documents are being requested by the Department in all cases. These have not been specifically requested, however I suggest that you arrange to provide these ASAP to enable me to update your case file:
Letter from company's accountant stating that nominating business has the financial capacity to provide full time paid employment and superannuation contribution to the nominee for a minimum period of 2 years as required by the regulations.
Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement (for the past financial year). The financial statements must be audited and signed by company's accountant.
BAS Statements (downloaded from ATO/Tax Agent portal) for the following periods: (January 2016 - December 2016)

they didnt ask me personally so was little slow , I recommend everybody waiting from last year just update these documents sooner you can so you not ending like me searching for new option

BTw I'm still working on same place since I started last year but thatwasnt enough I guess

m

56 minutes ago, Satyajeet said:

Hi everyone

applied RSMS 187 with same company on April 2016 after getting Rcb approved . After waiting long time got an email from my MA on 30th May that case officer had refused the nomination without asking any further documents

giving the reason that descrepency in finicial documents and not audited by accountant 

Following additional documents are being requested by the Department in all cases. These have not been specifically requested, however I suggest that you arrange to provide these ASAP to enable me to update your case file:
Letter from company's accountant stating that nominating business has the financial capacity to provide full time paid employment and superannuation contribution to the nominee for a minimum period of 2 years as required by the regulations.
Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement (for the past financial year). The financial statements must be audited and signed by company's accountant.
BAS Statements (downloaded from ATO/Tax Agent portal) for the following periods: (January 2016 - December 2016)

they didnt ask me personally so was little slow , I recommend everybody waiting from last year just update these documents sooner you can so you not ending like me searching for new option

BTw I'm still working on same place since I started last year but thatwasnt enough I guess

m

who is your migration agent 

49 minutes ago, Satyajeet said:

Hi everyone

m

Why your MA didn't know about this? Coz my MA ask me these documents before we lodge my Rsms. I worked 7 years in Australia and I send them all my Payslips that I can find in my file, I requested the Payroll department a summary of my wages/salary for the period I worked with them from each employer. I also asked a certification letter that I worked with them. I also requested ATO a summary of my tax for the last seven years. 

5 minutes ago, Harj said:

Hello everyone m new to this forum, planning to file 187 as retail manager.

One question: My agent wants me to go for skill assessment...?

Seeking help!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Do you have management qualification in Australia and work experience? 

Hi everyone

m

Its sad whatever happened..it is scary we thank u for sharing this.. can u plz tell us ur proper timeline like which date in april u lodge ur file..R u frm hr or Lr?? plz share

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Harj said:

I have bachelors of commerce degree from india and almost 4 years of experience as retail management in india only, never been to australia...

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

You will need a skills assessment then unless you have a related qualification in Australia. Getting a skills assessment is not easy it's a big job you need to be specific in what all you do, gather all your legit documents/evidence. You need to prove to them that your skill is equivalent to their 2-3 years Australian qualification. Good luck! 

You will need a skills assessment then unless you have a related qualification in Australia. Getting a skills assessment is not easy it's a big job you need to be specific in what all you do, gather all your legit documents/evidence. You need to prove to them that your skill is equivalent to their 2-3 years Australian qualification. Good luck! 

Thx alot dear...

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

20 hours ago, Satyajeet said:

Hi everyone

m

Sad to hear that but date in April you lodged your file ?

Just a quick question for you guys. 

After the nomination got granted, how  long does normally the visa application take to be processed by a CO?

I lodged them together but only nomination was granted 2 weeks ago and after that nothing shows up. 

Plz share me your experience or info.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Trevy86 said:

Just a quick question for you guys. 

After the nomination got granted, how  long does normally the visa application take to be processed by a CO?

I lodged them together but only nomination was granted 2 weeks ago and after that nothing shows up. 

Plz share me your experience or info.

Thanks in advance.

Four weeks . 

When did you lodged ur application? 

Date and month ?