187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone..

Literally CANNOT believe I am writing this but my visa just came through!!!!

I know everyone says it but truly just stay strong, the last 11 months of my life have been the hardest but oh my god this feeling is so worth it!

congrats mate!!!!

God bless!

Thanks for sharing

--------------

nom and visa applied July 27, 2016

feb 15 nom granted and another docu req for visa to consider.

visa-waiting.....

Hello everyone..

Literally CANNOT believe I am writing this but my visa just came through!!!!

I know everyone says it but truly just stay strong, the last 11 months of my life have been the hardest but oh my god this feeling is so worth it!

Congratulations Flomi..

Any one fed up with the lack of communication from their migration agent when they get their money? I've emailed mine several times over the months and 9 times out of 10 he doesn't reply. Co requested additional documents at the start of February which most I already sent to our migration agent at the very beginning. I then emailed him yesterday to say that medicals were completed and if anything would be required no reply. I've also asked him several times to upload our proof of defacto relationship to our application as I sent him all this information at the beginning as well and as yet he is still to do it. I just don't want anymore delays as the case officer wanted police checks as well which we already provided to our migration agent who didn't upload them :arghh:

Hi friends..

Hope everyone is having a good time. My visa is lodged on 13/07/2016, cook, onshore. Does anyone knows how long its going to take? Hope someone can help me.

Anand

Bro m from June still no reply

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Any one fed up with the lack of communication from their migration agent when they get their money? I've emailed mine several times over the months and 9 times out of 10 he doesn't reply. Co requested additional documents at the start of February which most I already sent to our migration agent at the very beginning. I then emailed him yesterday to say that medicals were completed and if anything would be required no reply. I've also asked him several times to upload our proof of defacto relationship to our application as I sent him all this information at the beginning as well and as yet he is still to do it. I just don't want anymore delays as the case officer wanted police checks as well which we already provided to our migration agent who didn't upload them :arghh:

Try to keep calling him untill he answers phone by himself and check your immi account by urself to know whats going on in ur case....just a suggestion cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can upload document yourself on with immi account.

Suggestion: tell him that you will report him to MARA.

Bloody MA!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guest Simarjot

Hi no1judgeme, are you asking about (SVAC second visa application charge for your partner ielts) or Vac is different thing?

if immi asked you to pay your partner ielts fee(SVAC) according to my lawyer you will 100% get your PR.although they did not approve your nomination yet.but they are satisfied on information which you and your employer provided to them

Guest Simarjot

If they asked you to pay SCAC,could you please let me know when they asked you,as I am also waiting offshore ,cook,nomination on 18 th march and visa on 11th may .i did not hear any thing,my lawyer said my file will allocated shortly ...all the best for your pr ,hope you get it soon,hope after paying this fee you will hear both good news on same day

Hi no1judgeme, are you asking about (SVAC second visa application charge for your partner ielts) or Vac is different thing?

if immi asked you to pay your partner ielts fee(SVAC) according to my lawyer you will 100% get your PR.although they did not approve your nomination yet.but they are satisfied on information which you and your employer provided to them

Thanks

Its says VAC2 $4890.

1st march visa and nomination

Cook, HR, offshore

If they asked you to pay SCAC,could you please let me know when they asked you,as I am also waiting offshore ,cook,nomination on 18 th march and visa on 11th may .i did not hear any thing,my lawyer said my file will allocated shortly ...all the best for your pr ,hope you get it soon,hope after paying this fee you will hear both good news on same day

Last month last week ask document for nomination.

This week ask for VAC2.

Cook, HR, offshore

Guest Simarjot
Thanks

Its says VAC2 $4890.

Cook, HR, offshore

yes that's last thing case officer asks when he satisfied with your nomination and visa application,it's means your PR on the way,hopefully you will get PR next week if you already paid that amount.i praying when they will ask me to pay my partner SVAC...

Hi guys.

I applied 187 nomination on 12/12/2016. Financial investment advisor. High risk.

I wonder if there will be a phone call or other kinds of backround researches from Aussie immi ?

I heard that almost no one would get that call while waiting for 187. Is that true? Should I prepare for it?

Thanks.

My time line is,

nomination and visa 25 feb 2016

retail, service and hospitality manager nec

requested more documents for nomination on 5 Jan 2017 and they also ask for svac payment for my wife IELTS

all the documents submitted on 1feb 2017

nomination approved 15 feb and my MA also send Vac payment to immi.

Today completed 12 months still waiting for PR.

Edited by Mr nobody

My time line is,

nomination and visa 25 feb 2016

retail, service and hospitality manager nec

requested more documents for nomination on 5 Jan 2017 and they also ask for svac payment for my wife IELTS

all the documents submitted on 1feb 2017

nomination approved 15 feb and my MA also send Vac payment to immi.

Today completed 12 months still waiting for PR.

When did u pay ur vac ??