187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I'm sure enough I'm not gonna resist another 3 months in that place with the new head chef which is so racist, I spent all my day home crying. Is so freaking sad guys :(

Same story here mate nom 28 june and new head chef is such a a..hole .

there is not a single day when i feel happy goin to work now and i dont know what to do and whatcan be done even after we get our pr

Hi there, I have applied on 11/04/2016..DE Rsms as a cook...Can somebody predict for me as well..when will Immi open my file..?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Sandy,

My prediction is April because nowadays it taking a year to process the rsms file.

Good luck

Hi

my kind friends,

Plz help me i m on very frustrating mode. I got nominantion approved 187 rsms on 30-11-16. I want to knw that can i see nomination approved letter from my agent ? How much time to get visa after nomination approved ? My another question is how much chances to get visa or refuse visa after nomination approved ? N any legal time to reply by immi department abt visa after nomination approved ? My last question is can i inquire direct to immigration department?

Ā 

Plz reply asap

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks a lot

Hi all

its been a very long journey, i have been following this fourm from long time i tought i would share my time line if that helps

Nomination 24/2/16

Visa 25/2/16

Occupation --Beauty salon manager

visa and nomination approved 14/2/17

ALL THE VERY BEST

Hope you guys will achive it soon

Ā 

Congratulations.. It's just 10 days short of 1 year. You are so lucky.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

its been a very long journey, i have been following this fourm from long time i tought i would share my time line if that helps

Nomination 24/2/16

Visa 25/2/16

Occupation --Beauty salon manager

visa and nomination approved 14/2/17

ALL THE VERY BEST

Hope you guys will achive it soon

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Hi Nnnn,

yes you can see nomination approval letter if you have paid all fees to agent. visa application processing time depends upon when you lodged visa application. if you lodged visa and nomination at same date then visa is granted mostly with in 2 months after nomination approval. 95% are chances to get visa approval after nomination approval

Hi

my kind friends,

Plz help me i m on very frustrating mode. I got nominantion approved 187 rsms on 30-11-16. I want to knw that can i see nomination approved letter from my agent ? How much time to get visa after nomination approved ? My another question is how much chances to get visa or refuse visa after nomination approved ? N any legal time to reply by immi department abt visa after nomination approved ? My last question is can i inquire direct to immigration department?

Ā 

Plz reply asap

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks a lot

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Ā 

Ā 

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

feb 15, 2017 request more documents.

Qatar PCC and my wife's Police clearance.

Ā 

28 days to comply with the additional requirements

but my pcc may release 8 to 12wks :sad:

-my agent will upload the PCC receipt of payment

and the letter from the qatar embassy explaining the long process to prove them

That we did genuine effort to comply with their request additional requirements.

Ā 

RSMS 187

TR

NOM AND VISA APPLIED JULY 27,2016

-WAITING..........

Ā 

_ i think and feel that it will grant very soon. :-)

Will keep u updated guys!!!!!

Ā 

Think positive :rolleyes:

Hi bud, you will be a-ok. I lodged a 187 application as a welder in SA(on shore) 10th Nov 2016. It seems like welders are ok to be alocated to a CO within 6 or 7 months. I hope that you are going to be able to get docs ASAP to finalise ur case. You are almost there buddy!! Plz keep me updated. Cheers

Guest Simarjot

Hi guys,anyone got any update,I have finished 11months and 3 days,not any update at all,really don't know when this bloody waiting game will over,can not concentrate on any thing,checking bloody mailbox 100times day.can't enjoy this bloody life with my beautiful kids.always I live worried ,angry on immigration work.waiting offshore is not easy......oh dear God please give us PR....:arghh::no:

Hi guys,anyone got any update,I have finished 11months and 3 days,not any update at all,really don't know when this bloody waiting game will over,can not concentrate on any thing,checking bloody mailbox 100times day.can't enjoy this bloody life with my beautiful kids.always I live worried ,angry on immigration work.waiting offshore is not easy......oh dear God please give us PR....:arghh::no:

Ā 

U should call them.

Hi bud, you will be a-ok. I lodged a 187 application as a welder in SA(on shore) 10th Nov 2016. It seems like welders are ok to be alocated to a CO within 6 or 7 months. I hope that you are going to be able to get docs ASAP to finalise ur case. You are almost there buddy!! Plz keep me updated. Cheers

Ā 

Thanks mate!!!! hope so!!!

its 6months and 3wks

hope to get good news before it reach 7mos of waiting

Ā 

yeah, welders allocated easily, just like my brother who got PR in just 5months

Just like my case, his MA uploaded the receipt in PCC processing and got PR even the PCC is still in process.

Ā 

Will keep u updated guyz!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck everyone! Godspeed.

Thanks mate!!!! hope so!!!

its 6months and 3wks

hope to get good news before it reach 7mos of waiting

Ā 

yeah, welders allocated easily, just like my brother who got PR in just 5months

Just like my case, his MA uploaded the receipt in PCC processing and got PR even the PCC is still in process.

Ā 

Will keep u updated guyz!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck everyone! Godspeed.

hi

nomination 20 may2016

visa 20 june 2016

9 months passed still waiting

my friend applied 2016 august got nomination approved last week

Ā 

Ā 

When i've reached 6mos, i always call my MA to email immi to get some update

Ā 

Ā 

i think u must call ur MA or should call immi

Ā 

Good luck to all!!!!