187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi

I'm new in this forum my 187 time line : nomination applied 24/02/2016

visa applied 25/02/2016

position: retail and service manager

LR country.

i got CO on my file on 1st jan 2017 and they ask some more financial documents from my employer and 2nd vac payment for my wife i paid it and my employer also submitted all the documents on 1st feb.

now when i called to my MA she said they don't know how long do they take to make a decision on my file. Do you guys have any idea after submitting requested documents how long do they take to make a decision?

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me how to write "future Business development Plans" to submit to the immigration?if anyone needed to submit one like that for you 187 DE nomination.?

Transportation Manager ,HR

What is ur timeline ?

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

on my case it took exactly 1 month...

Hi

I'm new in this forum my 187 time line : nomination applied 24/02/2016

visa applied 25/02/2016

position: retail and service manager

LR country.

i got CO on my file on 1st jan 2017 and they ask some more financial documents from my employer and 2nd vac payment for my wife i paid it and my employer also submitted all the documents on 1st feb.

now when i called to my MA she said they don't know how long do they take to make a decision on my file. Do you guys have any idea after submitting requested documents how long do they take to make a decision?

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me how to write "future Business development Plans" to submit to the immigration?if anyone needed to submit one like that for you 187 DE nomination.?

Transportation Manager ,HR

Ur MA SHOULD ABLE TO DO IT.

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

hello guyz!!!

Got good news today. yeheyyyy!!!!!!!

nomination granted today :-) feb 15,2017

Another documents requested: police check(my wife) and police check from Qatar(previous work)

nom and visa app july 27,2016

TR

WELDER

visa- waiting patiently !!!!

yessss!!!!!!!! TO GOD ALL THE GLORY

question guys: how to get QATAR police check? is there any way to get it faster here in au?

or the only choice is to have a friend there to represent on my behaft?

THANKS GUYS..

Hey u are the second person in the forum who were contacted first of august but still waiting. Im also the same. All others got pr month ago who were contacted during that time

the same for me... my situation is worse.... nothing updated at all

we don't need to apply for bridging visa. It is issued to everyone within few hours or days when we lodge visa file and it comes in effect after expiring substantive visa.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi Mavi, do you know how could i know whether my nomination is refused or not if i do not believe my MA?

i only have access to visa account.( the IMMI Account only linked to visa application)

Thankyou

Hi Mavi, do you know how could i know whether my nomination is refused or not if i do not believe my MA?

i only have access to visa account.( the IMMI Account only linked to visa application)

Thankyou

Usually if ur nomination is refused they will send u a letter in ur visa application wether to withdraw the visa app or they will refuse ur visa as well. So check ur immi account mailbox. Where u can see all the communication was done by immi relating to ur visa app.

RCB APPROVED 1ST DECEMBER 2016

NOMINATION LODGED 20 DEC 2016

VISA LODGED 18 JANUARY 2017

sorry guys this is correct info.

Just wondering, is it compulsory to start working after visa lodged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello guyz!!!

Another documents requested: police check(my wife) and police check from Qatar(previous work)

TR

WELDER

yessss!!!!!!!! TO GOD ALL THE GLORY í*½í¸‡í*½í¸‡í*½í¸‡

question guys: how to get QATAR police check? is there any way to get it faster here in au?

THANKS GUYS..

U Lucky mate ... m waiting since June 2016...

No news at at all[emoji24]

Hi, man, not yet, but I assume will be approve next week because the last person got approved last week is applied on the 15th of March. Me too, so sick of waiting. :arghh:

Hello Raymond how are you ? Have you heard anything about your nomination? You got any information about date they are processing? I am losing my mind 

Hi guys im new in this group please help me with some query.

As i have already lodged my nomination and visa for 187 direct entry in south Australia, i am currently residing in victoria melbourne, so my query is that should i move to south Australia ASAP or should wait until i get visa approved, coz my case is SUBJECTED TO VISA APPROVAL..

Please help

Hi guys im new in this group please help me with some query.

As i have already lodged my nomination and visa for 187 direct entry in south Australia, i am currently residing in victoria melbourne, so my query is that should i move to south Australia ASAP or should wait until i get visa approved, coz my case is SUBJECTED TO VISA APPROVAL..

Please help

No, Its not required to move other state until you get visa approval. Even after approval you still have six months to join job, according to my information.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hello guyz!!!

TR

WELDER

yessss!!!!!!!! TO GOD ALL THE GLORY ???

THANKS GUYS..

Congrats dear...

Hope you get visa approval soon.

Just want to confirm did you apply via temporary residence transition stream or direct entry?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk