187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Today I want to ask a favour from everyone .... today I try to open my case on immi link and found my visa got refuse on 27 September and till date my agent dint inform me .... I want to take legal action about him .... can anyone plz tell what can I do .... I waited for this visa so long and today I heated this .... the reason behind refusal was that I was not having 5 yr experience . Plz frnds help me I request you .

why do you need 5 years experience? Have you got RPL certificates? If you have RPL then you have to have 5-6 years work experience.

how come he didn't inform you? Didn't you track your application before?

Guest Simarjot
Hi All,

I applied for 187 Nomination and Visa together. Today My MA told me, my file has been opened. CO requested for only one company document ( Franchise Agreement ). Is it good sound for my case because CO just requested on document?

I will wait for response.

could you you please tell us what is your occupation and which month and date you applied for nomination and visa..wish you all the best

Can u still tell me what can I do

Sorry to hear about that

Will you please tell us your Whole Timeline and Occupation.

As you don't need any Experience for apply RSMS. And Have You Got Nomination approval??

Things are too complicated if your visa Refused on September 2016 than you can't even apply for MRT as they Give you 21 days to do that after refusal. So it's better that talk with you Migration agent and ask them strictly that what should we have to do as everything happens because of their silly mistake.

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Here is a funny one for all you guys desperately waiting for that seems elusive 187 visa.

I have been checking my immi account several times per day for the last few weeks, and today I logged on to see what everyone is waiting for from "received" to "finalised"

Naturally, jumping up and down, heart beating fast, and popping open the champagne. Phoned the Wife, who is currently on the East Coast, got her all excited (an amazing feeling knowing that we will no longer have to pay $700 per week in childcare).

Read the Grant letter........realised i'd logged into my 457 visa account!

logged back in - 187 visa - "application received"

Back down to earth with a huge bump! Hold out guys, theres a lot of us in the same boat......gutted!!

visa and nomination applied 30th June

Low risk country

3 persons

Hi everyone

i applied my visa nd nomination same day(27th july 2016)

still waiting for response

My MA. Says hopefully vry soon they will open my file

AS ON IMMI account status is recieved

its almost 7 month

is there anyone who can help me nd tell me how long they will take to respond

i applied in Queensland

457 to 187

from same employer nd same position

Here is a funny one for all you guys desperately waiting for that seems elusive 187 visa.

I have been checking my immi account several times per day for the last few weeks, and today I logged on to see what everyone is waiting for from "received" to "finalised"

Naturally, jumping up and down, heart beating fast, and popping open the champagne. Phoned the Wife, who is currently on the East Coast, got her all excited (an amazing feeling knowing that we will no longer have to pay $700 per week in childcare).

Back down to earth with a huge bump! Hold out guys, theres a lot of us in the same boat......gutted!!

Low risk country

3 persons

I called them today they said u r in pipeline but not allocated[emoji53]

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Low risk country

3 persons

Ha ha ha thats funny man i guess the wait game is not over for us who applied in june 2-3 more months minimun i guess but would be a surprise if they start allocation sooner

Hi everyone

i applied my visa nd nomination same day(27th july 2016)

still waiting for response

My MA. Says hopefully vry soon they will open my file

AS ON IMMI account status is recieved

its almost 7 month

is there anyone who can help me nd tell me how long they will take to respond

i applied in Queensland

457 to 187

from same employer nd same position

Seeing the forum for us who applied jun jul the wait game is not over yet i guess2-3 month more minimum good luck my frn

Child care educator room leader position

Visa lodge 25th October 2016

RCB approved 14th November 2016

Nomination refusal 8th February 2017

Reason is one page and I'm not sure what the reason is. I think company sponsored too many people but not sure.

I have 28 days decide and have partner who is Australian. Do you think is it enough time to apply de facto ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, today my nomination file is finally unfold by co but unluckily requesting more doc both fm employee and employer. Employer part is asking more financial reports but for employee section, co question if nominated position is a genuine vacancy i.e. is the position currently occupied? by whom? and how long this position existed within the business. can anyone share your knowledge how to persuade and do not know if anyone incur this situation. many thanks advance.

Hi everyone, today my nomination file is finally unfold by co but unluckily requesting more doc both fm employee and employer. Employer part is asking more financial reports but for employee section, co question if nominated position is a genuine vacancy i.e. is the position currently occupied? by whom? and how long this position existed within the business. can anyone share your knowledge how to persuade and do not know if anyone incur this situation. many thanks advance.

Which month u applied ?

Why is your nomination refused?

It says ' I find that the information provided does not identify a need for a paid employee to work in position under the direct control of the nominator

The other thing is

The nominating employer has provided an organisation chart position in business where the nominee will be employed. Chart shows 9 group leader , I doesn't indicate that any of these positions are presently vacant and/or needing to be filled. The organisational chart does not indicate the names of staff members currently occupying the group leader position or the other positions within the centre.

HI ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE IMMIGRATIOn CONTACT NUMBER. MY FILE IN NSW OFFICE. I WANT TO TO CHECK STATUS OF MY FILE BY CALL THEM AND HOW CAN I GET MY IMMI ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO CHECK MY STATUS ONLINE AND ANYONE IDEA ABOUT HOW LONG TO OPEN APRIL FILE. 31 MARCH NOMINATION AND 4TH APRIL VISA. THANKS

Child care educator room leader position

Visa lodge 25th October 2016

RCB approved 14th November 2016

Nomination refusal 8th February 2017

Reason is one page and I'm not sure what the reason is. I think company sponsored too many people but not sure.

I have 28 days decide and have partner who is Australian. Do you think is it enough time to apply de facto ?

You applied in oct 2016?? But as we have seen nd heared that immigration is finalising march files

Can anyone pls tell me how can we contact immigration I have lodged my application through MA so can I check

my status or should I ask my MA ??

but he is not saying anything he said wait wait wait??☹️

You can check your status via immi account

just register to immigration website

which month u applied and is it ENS OR RSMS

Apllied rsms in June 2016 but I had applied throug MA

so can I also check or only my agent can check

You can also check on immigration website

no prblm if u applied or MA

YOU CAN STILL call them or check on website via immi account

just register your id nd then file up your file no. Nd open your rsms file

nd i thnk we have to wait over 1-2 month yet

as i saw on this forum case officers are taking decisions on march april files

so they r far behind so keep calm nd cross fingers mate as i did

i applied in july

Finally i got my PR today..

Visa + Nomination apply : 25 February 2016

RcB apply : 24 Feb 2016

Rcb approve : 24 April 2016

Nomination Approve : 9 January 2017

Request document submitted : 13 January 2017

Visa Approval : 9 February 2017

its almost a year ... thanks for everyone in this forum, which help me a lot when feeling down... good luck for everyone :)

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hi everyone. I have a question. I applied 187 visa a few month ago, still waiting. My owner offered me higher position and salary. I am wondering that it is okay? It will be diffrent with my contract which I signed for the visa.